New to this study, but I have a question about every getting pregnant?

philiaj76

New to this study, but I have a question about ever getting pregnant?

will I get pregnant in the next 9months?
Birth info 9/10/76 at 8:13am
I am asking from Cape coral, FL @ 8:20 AM ON 6/4/2008

my info-

Sun 17 Vir 54 Neptune 11 Sag 17
Moon 10 Ari 01 Pluto 10 Lib 40
Mercury 7 Lib 43 Asc. 1 Lib 05
Venus 10 Lib 47 MC 1 Can 09
Mars 11 Lib 10 2nd cusp 28 Lib 54
Jupiter 1 Gem 04 3rd cusp 29 Sco 21
Saturn 11 Leo 51 5th cusp 2 Aqu 57
Uranus 4 Sco 35 6th cusp 3 Pis 23

Tropical Placidus Daylight Saving Time observed

ASPECTS and
Conjunction : 7 Deg. 00 Min
Opposition : 6 Deg. 00 Min
Square : 6 Deg. 00 Min
Trine : 6 Deg. 00 Min
Sextile : 5 Deg. 00
Aquarius on 5th house cusp-
does this mean I should have children?

Brads info

Sun 19 Ari 50 Neptune 11 Sag 36
Moon 4 Ari 39 Pluto 7 Lib 34
Mercury 10 Ari 51 Asc. 15 Aqu 10
Venus 25 Tau 44 MC 28 Sco 18
Mars 28 Aqu 53 2nd cusp 24 Pis 59
Jupiter 5 Ari 27 3rd cusp 0 Tau 06
Saturn 12 Can 37 5th cusp 22 Gem 34
Uranus 0 Sco 54 6th cusp 16 Can 42

Tropical Placidus Daylight Saving Time observed

ASPECTS and ORBS:

Conjunction : 7 Deg. 00 Min
Opposition : 6 Deg. 00 Min
Square : 6 Deg. 00 Min
Trine : 6 Deg. 00 Min
Sextile : 5 Deg. 00 Min

Gemini on 5th house cusp- My Husband and I have been married for 3 years, and have been trying very hard ( much fun :D ), but I am still have 100 day cycles. IS this just my normal cycles, or do I have a block?Do I need to give more info?

Again I am new my understanding is that I virgo and this is a barren sign.

I would love any help!

Thanks
philiaj

Last edited:

Jeremy

Hi Philiaj, I have had a look at your chart and I would say a few things. First of all it is not possible to determine if a person will or will not have children according to their astrology. If a person turns out not to conceive then actually they are not the only person who may have a difficulty.

My advice would be first of all to ensure that everything is in working order, to ask your husband's doctor for a fertility test and of course to discuss with your own doctor all of these issues. Providing you are all checked out as theoretically capable of making new babies and if you try for another year with no luck then maybe you can look to astrology for help.

Looking at your chart I would ask if a few personal questions based on physiological predispositions and so forth just to check that there are no indications, for example problems with the uterus, and assuming all is okay I would say that astrologically I would be most intrigued by Moon in Aries in opposition to that rather powerful stellium in Libra.

This warns me most especially about impatience and an element of near mania in relation to motherhood issues; I am sure you can see why, with Pluto configured like that too it is a real possibility that you can become obsessed, overwrought and frantic about the idea of becoming a mother as well, and actually that is exactly how you don't want to be because there is much evidence about stress and fertility. Maybe the grand-trine is seen as a good thing but I often think that it acts as a defensive mechanism, so maybe you need to ask yourself why it is so important to you to have a baby really quick? You are 31, so plenty of time.You mention your Jupiter in Gemini, so I am intrigued by that especially because it is unaspected and therefore peregrine; another indicator that you could try to over-express its qualities, which are of course bounty and fruitfulness, and no doubt the concept of twins. I would be more interested to look at Uranus in relation to children and actually by tradition, at Saturn, which is very well placed. Uranus suggests that you may have some issues with feeling sexy and that might have a bearing on your fertility as well.

So I would say that on balance, providing you are all checked out and all the equipment is in good working order then the only possible problme might be that you are getting too wound up over the issue and you lose perspective and this in itself might create a spiral of tension which is actually not helping you to conceive. Try some meditation and to develop a more philosophical outlook about the idea of children, it will happen if and when it is meant to, and I see no astrological reason why it should not.

Jeremy

Jeremy

astro.teacher said:
It is possible.

http://www.antiquus-astrology.com/Chap3-6.html

By following the rules there you can determine whether or not you are fertile and apt to have children. This has been a popular topic in Astrology for centuries.
This talks (like all astrology) to probabilities, not absolutes; I don't think anyone is served by this, even if you could be certain, which I am far from convinced about.

Yes, there are barren signs and there are aspects and placements which limit the tendency to children, but there is no golden bullet for determining sterility except for physiological predisposing factors, these might be hinted at astrologically, but I would never tell somebody that they should "not hope, because planet x is in sign y so that's your lot", I would say that is a breach of trust. This is why I said in my post that the first step ought to be to consult a doctor, because providing there is no physiological condition then the only factor is psychic.

Our nativity, like a roadmap describes reality, it does not dictate it, sometimes a new road is built or an old one decommissioned and the map needs to be changed to reflect the reality. Even barren signs can be fruitful under the right transits and I don't think this young lady would be helped by being told anything different.

astro.teacher

What is the point in using Astrology then if all you get is maybes and kind ofs? If someone asks a question about getting pregnant and all they get is a "maybe" answer then you really havent helped them at all. Astrology is certain unless by the power of God the effects of Astrology are withheld (which is traditionally termed a "miracle" before the word got over used and devalued). I would see Astrology completely pointless if it did not give definate answers. I do not know if you practice Modern Astrology or Traditional but I know for certain that Traditional Astrology does produce definate answers. Modern on the other hand tends to lead a lot towards maybes and kind of answers.

but I would never tell somebody that they should "not hope, because planet x is in sign y so that's your lot"

No one would. Any Astrologer can tell you that it is a combination of different placements, aspects and many other factors that lead to barrenness, not simply one position. And if anyone goes off one position only they are a bad astrologer.

Our nativity, like a roadmap describes reality, it does not dictate it, sometimes a new road is built or an old one decommissioned and the map needs to be changed to reflect the reality.

I find this statement confusing, how exactly can someone build a new road when their Astrology says they cannot conceive? What factors can they actually change about that fact to conceive?

Even barren signs can be fruitful under the right transits

Barren Signs can never be made fruitful under any transits however you are right in saying that certian predictive charts (Solar Returns and Directions especialyl) CAN promise fertility for a certain time. However there is a famous Astrological Aphorism that states that if a predictive chart promises something, unless the Nativity supports it, it will not come to pass and if it does it is by the grace of God who cause it (which is a very rare feat).

smilingsteph

If it is in gods will it would, will happen anyhow....

God created the heavens and earth, if you are to be pregnant then it is a yes or no thing...He created the heavens, the stars planets everything and our charts are the maps we can see.

You have gotten pregnant before, so I dont see why you should have a problem. 100 day cycles can make things take longer.

Jeremy

astro.teacher said:
What is the point in using Astrology then if all you get is maybes and kind ofs?
That to me is a value judgment. What is the point of being alive? It is subjectively relevant. For you "the point" of astrology is to draw definitive conclusions, which seems binary to me. I am happy to have predilections, grey areas, maybes and possibilites because I am human and that more accurately describes human nature. If you are a computer then on/off. right/wrong, correct/incorrect is probably more comfortable for you.

astro.teacher said:
If someone asks a question about getting pregnant and all they get is a "maybe" answer then you really havent helped them at all.
Who are you speaking for here? And this is pure revisionism because I did not at any point say "maybe", I only said that there is no astrological reason why it should not be possible.

astro.teacher said:
Astrology is certain unless by the power of God the effects of Astrology are withheld (which is traditionally termed a "miracle" before the word got over used and devalued). I would see Astrology completely pointless if it did not give definate answers. I do not know if you practice Modern Astrology or Traditional but I know for certain that Traditional Astrology does produce definate answers. Modern on the other hand tends to lead a lot towards maybes and kind of answers.
Technically that is known as "cognitive bias". If the value judgment you make could be 'proved' then it would simply be a fact. (And not therefore a value judgment).

astro.teacher said:
No one would. Any Astrologer can tell you that it is a combination of different placements, aspects and many other factors that lead to barrenness, not simply one position. And if anyone goes off one position only they are a bad astrologer.
And anyone who doesn't understand the use of a simplifying analogy is bad at English.

astro.teacher said:
I find this statement confusing, how exactly can someone build a new road when their Astrology says they cannot conceive? What factors can they actually change about that fact to conceive?
This is a logical fallacy; you cannot base a conclusion upon an unproven premise.

astro.teacher said:
Barren Signs can never be made fruitful under any transits however you are right in saying that certian predictive charts (Solar Returns and Directions especialyl) CAN promise fertility for a certain time. However there is a famous Astrological Aphorism that states that if a predictive chart promises something, unless the Nativity supports it, it will not come to pass and if it does it is by the grace of God who cause it (which is a very rare feat).
I think that the point is being missed here. My objection was not about being correct. I am happy to be wrong, but theory ought to be discussed in a proper setting, thus if you want to argue theory (and I am happy to argue about and to learn from what you say) then you should create a thread dedicated to that worthy objective. I would question the 'value' of introducing your theories into a thread where a real human being with real concerns that are probably profoundly worrying to them might be alarmed by such a dispassionate study.

You asked at the beginning about what is the use of astrology? I would say it is to help people and that was my only concern in this instance.

Peace :)

philiaj76

Jeremy
Thank you Jeremy, for your insight. It was very kind of you to take the time, to share you soul with me. I agree with you about impatience part. This has been one of worst flaws. I know I am only 31, but I am very scared, because of my medical history(epilepsy, Pineal cyst, and now thyoide disorder, I have been taken off all but 2 meds, just in case I do concieve, the meds won't hurt the baby, but because of this, I had to change my lifestyle, so I would not put my self of higher risk of more health issues) that it better to try now, than to wait 5 years. I also feel becuse of my lack of family, I really want to start a new family with my husband. I very lucky to have 10 year old step son who is as sweet as cottan candy, but to restart my own family history would be a blessing.

How do you feel about the jonas method, Can it work if I have irregular cycles?

Again, you are a true blessing to me.

<><
Stephanie

philiaj76

Jeremy
Thank you Jeremy, for your insight. It was very kind of you to take the time, to share you soul with me. I agree with you about impatience part. This has been one of worst flaws. I know I am only 31, but I am very scared, because of my medical history(epilepsy, Pineal cyst, and now thyoide disorder, I have been taken off all but 2 meds, just in case I do concieve, the meds won't hurt the baby, but because of this, I had to change my lifestyle, so I would not put my self of higher risk of more health issues) that it better to try now, than to wait 5 years. I also feel becuse of my lack of family, I really want to start a new family with my husband. I very lucky to have 10 year old step son who is as sweet as cottan candy, but to restart my own family history would be a blessing.

How do you feel about the jonas method, Can it work if I have irregular cycles?

Again, you are a true blessing to me.

<><
Stephanie

Tanne

Hi. Is your year af birth 1976? That would make you 34. If you birth data is correct and you made a typing error when you said that you were 31 then I can tell you the following:

Firstly, I am using Traditional Astrology which does have a method of determining children in the natal chart.

It appears that you can have 2 children. I feel that you will need medical intervention. There is a chance that they will be twins.

Good Luck.