Astrology redefined

Blaze

Account Closed
Bunraku said:
Modern astrology serves for the betterment of mankind, and therefore is an advanced form of astrology when compared to traditional, that only concerns itself with the shallow, material world around us. Modern astrology, ruled by Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune, serves to achieve the cosmic balance that traditional astrology fails to achieve, and the three planets serves as guides that explain to us many things that traditional astrology fails to and lacks.

Thread title and post content.

FYI: Not my idea.

Bunraku

Thanks for posting it.
This is a revolutionary (Pluto), innovative (Uranus), and a spiritual (Neptune) idea.

Traditional astrology cannot address modern issues and can’t even touch the psychological aspects of modern astrology. This is the next step of the evolution of mankind. Modern astrology probes the depths of the mind and the emotional core of the native. The unveiling and discovery of new planets represents the unveiling and discovery of the previously hidden part of human consciousness. To ignore them is to ignore the universal truth.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Thanks for posting it.
This is a revolutionary (Pluto), innovative (Uranus), and a spiritual (Neptune) idea.

Traditional astrology cannot address modern issues and can’t even touch the psychological aspects of modern astrology. This is the next step of the evolution of mankind.

NP, Raku. Your ideas continue to break down walls. Respect.

conspiracy theorist

As a young traditional astrologer, I see the validity of both branches of astrology.But to be frank, many of the ideas that are proliferated in the traditional literature cannot be reconciled with many of the cutting edge phenomena that our world is currently enmeshed in.

The mass hysteria (Pluto) that is caused by the refugees (Neptune) breaking down and rebelling against their host nations (Uranus) is one such example that is plaguing or society. As the world over wrestles with the moral implications of taking and accommodating refugees, it is incumbent upon us to take it a step further and look at the astrological implications of such a pressing issue. As the world marches forward into the future, WE must follow suit.

Bunraku

This is only a problem because humans are not following the path of the zodiac, from Aries to Pisces. The problems you mentioned are due to people still stuck in their Aries form, their selfishness form of ego and identity. As they progress through the Zodiac, all the way to Pisces, then everyone will be accepted as the zodiac represents the consciousness of all mankind and is the goal (12th house). Borders, which are false and shallow, will not exist (Neptune), and we will exist in a world where the government is both encompassing and caring (evolution) . Communism will work after all humans evolve to be less selfish (Aries -Mars) and be more caring and spiritual (Pisces - Neptune). Everyone will share and be kind and understanding to one another.

We must march to this path. We can begin with Pluto’s self transformation and transcendence.

As a young traditional astrologer, I see the validity of both branches of astrology.But to be frank, many of the ideas that are proliferated in the traditional literature cannot be reconciled with many of the cutting edge phenomena that our world is currently enmeshed in.

The mass hysteria (Pluto) that is caused by the refugees (Neptune) breaking down and rebelling against their host nations (Uranus) is one such example that is plaguing or society. As the world over wrestles with the moral implications of taking and accommodating refugees, it is incumbent upon us to take it a step further and look at the astrological implications of such a pressing issue. As the world marches forward into the future, WE must follow suit.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

I agree with this theory. I think that traditional astrology is a great way to double check your fire mission math though also.

Saturn for instance. If there is something in question with Saturn or Mercury, the duality contrast of modern vs. traditional is the easiest thing for me personally.

I don't like that they are separated and I think they should begin to be incorporated into consolidated interpretations due to what you describe, coming in the new age.

The fact of the matter is the new super stellium children have two of the three non-classical planets in Uranus and Neptune. Understanding them and their impact is not optional anymore if people want to help them. And with Aquarius age coming in, Uranus in-particular.

Traditional astrology does not acknowledge two of the three planets that today's 28-year-olds share and as they go into their 30's and start making there way onto the world stage, traditionalists are going to have to adapt.

conspiracy theorist

This is only a problem because humans are not following the path of the zodiac, from Aries to Pisces. The problems you mentioned are due to people still stuck in their Aries form, their selfishness form of ego and identity. As they progress through the Zodiac, all the way to Pisces, then everyone will be accepted as the zodiac represents the consciousness of all mankind and is the goal (12th house). Borders will not exist, and we will exist in a world where the government is both encompassing and caring. Communism will work after all humans evolve to be less selfish (Aries -Mars) and be more caring and spiritual (Pisces - Neptune). Everyone will share and be kind and understanding to one another.

We must march to this path. We can begin with Pluto’s self transformation and transcendence.

It is not often that I see such a harrowing call to action from the astrological community. I'm practically beaming with pride.

It is a very opportune time to seize our collective issues and evolve ourselves out of the dross of patriarchal (Aries) norms (Saturn) that chokes the growth and development of the world community (Neptune). With Pluto currently going through Capricorn we are seeing economies crashing the world over e.g. Greece and I believe this is to usher in a completely new (Uranus) paradigm where humanity will be free from the constructs of the oppressive control mechanisms that the powers that be (Pluto) possess.

This is matched with Neptune current sojourn in Pisces which will open up humanity to the transcendent forces of true spirituality and cause a general shift in societies view on the non material world. I believe it is this generation that will see the rise of ghosts, demons and angels manifesting before our eyes to teach us the secrets of the universe. This is my hope for the future of our species.

sibylline

I'm not sure if I should reply because I can't tell if this thread is serious or not...I thought you were into traditional astrology, Bunraku. I'm sort of tired though. I understand both you and CT are Sag stelliums, which at least in CT's case would explain why he's a turncoat. Never trust the mutables (Says the Pisces/Sag...).

Bunraku

Good insight. Thank you for your forecasts.
  • The part of the issue is that Aries/Mars is too focused with the self and its senses to focus outward and develop its super-senses (6th psychic sense). Aries signs are quite inferior in this regard because they are selfish and have an ego.
  • Pisces/Neptune will reach a knew understanding of awareness and everyone will have this new understanding. It is the age of consciousness. Pisces people are the most advanced and have a head start due to their kindness of lack of ego.
Pisces = dissolution = Nirvana = 12th house. As humans reach nirvana (its literal translation being: cessation), the world will finally be peaceful.

It is not often that I see such a harrowing call to action from the astrological community. I'm practically beaming with pride.

It is a very opportune time to seize our collective issues and evolve ourselves out of the dross of patriarchal (Aries) norms (Saturn) that chokes the growth and development of the world community (Neptune). With Pluto currently going through Capricorn we are seeing economies crashing the world over e.g. Greece and I believe this is to usher in a completely new (Uranus) paradigm where humanity will be free from the constructs of the oppressive control mechanisms that the powers that be (Pluto) possess.

This is matched with Neptune current sojourn in Pisces which will open up humanity to the transcendent forces of true spirituality and cause a general shift in societies view on the non material world. I believe it is this generation that will see the rise of ghosts, demons and angels manifesting before our eyes to teach us the secrets of the universe. This is my hope for the future of our species.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I'm not sure if I should reply because I can't tell if this thread is serious or not...I thought you were into traditional astrology, Bunraku. I'm sort of tired though. I understand both you and CT are Sag stelliums, which at least in CT's case would explain why he's a turncoat. Never trust the mutables (Says the Pisces/Sag...).

This is very offensive post Sibyl. Really, it is just the fact that I am growing up -- I have seen the error of my ways. As Jupiter is leaving its detriment and entering new territory, I am also becoming more enlightened and balanced (Libra) in my worldview.

For a Pisces you are awfully out of tune with non-judgementalism (Neptune)

Bunraku

Intolerance, judgment, and especially personal attacks will NOT be tolerated in this thread. We have the chat thread for un-evolved purposes.

T Small is already having a hard time moderating this forum, and the last thing we need is to add burden to her.