heavy aspects in composite..

leolitsa

I'm posting this composite chart (dont take into account the house placement). Its full of conjuctions oppositions and square. Is there any chance for this relationship to work well? I heard that heavy aspects from pluto and saturn block the romance in relationship or the relationship itself. what do you think? have you any experience with these aspects?
astro_621gw_01_224_michelle_k.74855.7467.jpg

RisingSag

I'm posting this composite chart (dont take into account the house placement). Its full of conjuctions oppositions and square. Is there any chance for this relationship to work well? I heard that heavy aspects from pluto and saturn block the romance in relationship or the relationship itself.
what do you think? have you any experience with
these aspects?
View attachment 57527
If you tighten your orbs, I see saturn opposite chiron, squaring your nodal axis. It sounds like a painful configuration, with chiron being about our unhealable pains colliding head on with face the music saturn. Squaring your nodal axis, you'll both be experiencing some intensive but painful growing pains. Luckily your saturn is trined by your moon alleviating some of this difficulty. You both have the potential to be devoted to each other, through thick and thin.
i see your sun, mercury and venus conjunct being great minds think alike. Your both charmed and appreciate each othe. But all this is squared by Pluto,
some arguments and competition and probably some jealousy.

Last edited:

leolitsa

thanks for your reply! I also think its a painful combination. intense and painful feelings. some karmic lessons. do you think that venus conjunct mars in this chart? or the orbs are quite wide? is it an indication of sexual attraction?

rahu

Banned
generally this looks like a past life chart with node conjunct to pluto and sun/mercury/venus square these two, the relationship is entirely karmic. but it seems like bad karma to me ,because these aspects describe a abuse relationship.
this is a master/submissive chart. there is pain and there is pleasure but there is little free will or love.
I wonder why you even wonder about this guy. this would imply you have abusive childhood dynamics that draw you to this M/S relationship.
rahu

leolitsa

Thanks for your reply! you are right! I felt from the start that it is a karmic relationship. the first time i met this guy i shouldnt be there but i met him. i felt an instant atraction. i knew from the start that it was going to be an abusive relationship and master/submissive kind of thing. actually he is something like my master in an theater class. i didnt expect to fall for this guy but i felt the attraction was mutual. he was paying most of his attention to me. there is lot of touchiness from him too. i will post the synastry chart. his sun and moon falls into my eight house in conjunction with my mars so i guess this explains the masochistic strong attraction i feel for him. he has also a sun/chiron conjunction.. very painful but that explains his abusive character

Attachments

• synastry.gif
    synastry.gif
    82.3 KB · Views: 21

thelivingsky

Anytime there is a large stellium with the Sun, Venus and Mercury there is a great deal of attraction and if the stellium has a sextile or trine (in this case the sextile to Moon and Jupiter) supporting it that just makes the attraction much more compelling. But the huge t-square points to power and control issues. Any t-square in a composite is very challenging, and this is an enormous t-square. Also the Sun placement in H6 says that one person in the relationship will be in subservience to the other. Sun in 6 or 12 is always very negative position for any type of romantic relationship.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

I might offer that the embedded 6th house is a sign of work, grind, daily struggles that occur frequently and pass and occur again.

The strange thing about 6th house - it's a house of active, practical servitude, different from 12th house spiritual servitude.

If both partners are involved in work together that requires constant dynamic and fast moving action, this might work in long run, but if this couple hopes to find intimacy and lovey-dovey'ness, it will be a difficult road.

Intensity should never be confused with intimacy in relationship.

katydid

Is there a relationship, other than he is your theatre teacher? Have you two been seeing each other?

I don't see any oppositions and nothing is below the Asc/Desc axis. It seems like it might be a theoretical relationship. Kind of a wishful thinking, fantasy type one?