composite chart: any sign for the long-term relationship

SC8

Hi, everyone,

I wonder what do you think the long term possibility for these two person. In the composite, one person's birth time is unknown, so saturn sextile moon could have wider or tigher degree. I am not sure if moon and jupiter conjunct south node counts as benevolent, could it mean that they would get too comfortable with each other and hinder the spiritual growth?

In synastry, there's no strong longevity aspects either. A's Saturn square B's ascendant, but not a personal planet. Node is weak too. B's mars trine A's north node by 1 degree. B's saturn square A's north node by 2 degree, but out of sign.

Would love to hear your opinions.

Attachments

• composite.gif
    composite.gif
    147.9 KB · Views: 84

rahu

Banned
hi SC8
the moon/node/jupiter stellium is sextile to ceres and satrun. this is actually a very favorable pattern for a long term connection. but you are correct that Saturn could make them too comfortable with each other.
but as venus is square to Uranus ,that would not be problems as this square is intensely electric and affectionate. unfortunately it is to intense as this square usually shows a brief but intense affair. it rarely is associated with a committed relationship unless the relationship is "open" but then again the Saturn aspects in this chart would not go for that.
with venus on the vertex, the love and affection is inherent in the relationship so there is a slight possibility a relationship could form around such a volatile aspect as the Venus/Uranus square.....but a very slight possibility. hhhmmmm but then again the moon/sun midpoint is conjunct the vertex and venus, so the love is very strong in this relationship in fact love is at the base of the relationship.
i'll tell you this is the hardest composite I have seen in a long time to make a judgment on the chances for longevity, as Venus is also square to midheaven as well as Uranus is conjunct midheaven.
eros and psyche are sextile which gives a steady yet idealistic and romantic sense. and the midpoint is square to the venus/Saturn midpoint giving a vibration of devoted love.

but I have to doubt it can last as the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is conjunct to Uranus and square to venus. this implies that he is not putting all his cards on the table, the has private thoughts and ideas about where this relationship is going. and as I said the venus/Uranus square is just too intense for the energies to be integrated into the give and take compromises of the routines that make up a marriage or commitment.

the Jupiter/juno trine is conjunct the mars/Saturn midpoint opposition, so this could be interpreted as him wanting to settle down in a marriage.......

I have to go with track record here and Uranus/venus square just don't make long term relationships.
timing wise if this is relationship beginning last January /feburary with feelings of commitment that has cooled off in relationship to commitment, then likely it will not work. but if this is a relationship and it stays togehtr till January, then it will begin a very intense emotional/physically attractive period which will last to april or may. so in the throes of passion maybe a commitment can be made but it is also likely that after may the relationship will end.
sorry I am so wishy washy here ......but the crux of the relationship will come in the next 10 days or so as a reevaluating and critical time will occur.

rahu

SC8

Hi, Rahu,

Thanks so much for your reply and the insights. Those opinions are not wish-washy at all. on the contrary, very well describe the relationship itself. You especially protrait the guy very well. There seems to be love but unstable. He shows affections when things gets his interests, but distant when things are not.(Mars in Gemini, retrograde) Seeming always weighing the pros and cons. When you point out that he has private thoughts and ideas about where this relationship going, is this what you mean? even though he has feeling for her, secretly he would constantly think about the pros and cons of being with her, and would choose to leave when he feels he didn't get enough benefits or when he meet another person with better backgroud?

His sun/moon/venus/pluto are in Scoprio, and acts in many ways like a scoprio, like being very private, protective about his personal life, etc I'm suprised that you can see that trait right from the composite chart. :) It's amazing.

I am curious that you didn't mention too much thoughts of the girls, from which aspect can I see from that?

Timeing-wise, the next 10 days or so will happen next week. I will update if any big change happen.

SC8

Hi,

Just offer the latest update.

Rahu, you predict this absolutely right. yesterday the exact the 10th day they had a talk about their relationship. Today, just few hours ago, the guy declared that he's not ready for the commitment that the girl is seeking. very sorry for the girl....

I suppose that it's the transit planets trigger one of the important relationship plant in the chart? but I can't really see which transit planet form important angles to major planets in composite. sorry about my limited knowledge, but from where we can see there would be a major change in the relationship? Thanks.

rahu

Banned
hi SC8

the node squared chiron on dec 10.
chiron has a very critical nature and transits to chiron often bring reevaluation and changes as in this composite.
node squares are very powerful and almost always will be felt depending on what planet is squared.
rahu