Is he capable of murder?

Starborn

Intense question I know but are you able to this if they are in their chart? Should I post the synastry between us too? Any advice please ?

He is a taurus and Iam a scorpio. Both charts are attached. Thankyou!

astro_w2gw_03_reece.13814.6978.gif

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_donna.15687.24874.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_donna.15687.24874.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

ellie

Intense question I know but are you able to this if they are in their chart? Should I post the synastry between us too? Any advice please ?

He is a taurus and Iam a scorpio. Both charts are attached. Thankyou!

View attachment 55230

you'll have to forgive me coz I'm only learning astrology, (so don't hesitate to tell me where I'm wrong on anything):tongue: just wanted to reply out of interest in your situation since I've been there myself. Hope you don't mind?

I've had a look at his chart and even with my limited experience and knowledge I do see the potential for some aggressive tendencies with Mars conjunct Sun. Possibly even a forceful person in expressing their wants and needs to others. Also, this placement does nothing to temper the materialistic nature of Taurus but only serves to amplify the need for material success giving rise to superficiality if not balanced properly.
There may be some inclination toward saying hurtful things in the 'heat of the moment' and a resistance in accepting others emotional point of view or 'feelings'. A critical mind focused on trivialities and petty things.
Possessiveness and controlling behavior may be the most destructive force within the relationship, that and the 'intensity' with which he loves.
Indecisive in love.
There are positives though
He is very committed. Has drive and creativity. I sense a love for the arts?
He expresses his emotions freely but often says too much. Neptune can denote a vocation in the arts or a desire to work in the arts.

He can be destructive in his pursuit for control and power. A lot of power struggles in life, rebelliousness, was probably a quarrelsome student.

Capable of murder?

Someone once said to me that 'everyone' is capable of murder and I believe them.
We all have a dark side that if not tempered can cause all kinds of destructive behavior.
However, I can't see any aspect in his chart, nor do I believe that I could if it were there, that indicates that he could, would or will murder anyone but I do see traits that are very common in crimes of passion. Obsessiveness, intense feelings, restriction/control of loved ones, power issues, a highly sexual connection.
I think trusting your gut feeling is what is called for here. ALWAYS trust yourself.

I will do your chart now.. Just give me a bit to sit with it.

Starborn

Thankyou for you reply, and you are so correct it's not funny !
I have been in a relationship with him food since sep 1999 and I fear if I leave he might not let me, he is verbally aggressive but not physical and threatens to kill when he gets angry but I really don't know if he could actually go through with it as he does have a really good side too.

I know I cant get a definite answer but I know how much can be seen I someone's birthchart.
Thankyou again ��

JUPITERASC

Thankyou for you reply, and you are so correct it's not funny !
I have been in a relationship with him food since sep 1999 and
I fear if I leave he might not let me,
he is verbally aggressive but not physical and threatens to kill when he gets angry
but I really don't know if he could actually go through with it as he does have a really good side too.

I know I cant get a definite answer but I know how much can be seen I someone's birthchart.
Thankyou again ��
Clearly you are feeling conflicted because you are in a relationship with a person who 'does have a really good side too'
although you suspect this person of harbouring murderous intentions towards you
The anwer is more swiftly assessed with the use of horary astrology
check out how to forumulate this as an horary question
keeping in mind that horary astrology uses the locations of transiting planets at the moment of the question
and does not require a natal chart :smile:

HORARY QUESTIONS ON RELATIONAL ISSUES
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

HORARY RULES http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

alternatively get help from a counsellor
as this is a serious matter that involves a potential crime in the form of murder

Sweet Pea

Just the fact that he has made threats shows you are at risk, you don't need astrology to confirm what you know in your bones. No woman should live in fear of her partner.

Sun/Chiron conjunct can be abusive to others, especially when it's in the sign of great will and stubbornness. The bull doesn't give way! Add to that, Mercury and Venus in Taurus on Algol (the 'losing your head' fixed star placed at around 26 Taurus). These oppose Uranus, and Uranus is in Scorpio, the sign of deep dark passions; this indicates that he is always fearful of love suddenly cutting out on him (Uranian detachment) and will fight to the death (Scorpio) to stop that. I'm speaking metaphorically, but things often take on a life-or-death intensity with Scorpio.

For sweetness, his Pisces Ascendant and Neptune square. Also Mercury-Venus conjunct can sweet-talk you back into a relationship - the honey smeared over the wound he just inflicted.

If you plan to leave him, then google 'how to leave an abuser'. You'll find ample advice out there, from finding a safe place to go in advance and leaving some of your possessions there, to NOT telling him of your intentions. Telling him before you go is a risk. I presume you are living together since it's a long-term relationship? Any children?

JUPITERASC

Just the fact that he has made threats shows you are at risk, you don't need astrology to confirm what you know in your bones. No woman should live in fear of her partner.

Sun/Chiron conjunct can be abusive to others, especially when it's in the sign of great will and stubbornness. The bull doesn't give way! Add to that, Mercury and Venus in Taurus on Algol (the 'losing your head' fixed star placed at around 26 Taurus). These oppose Uranus, and Uranus is in Scorpio, the sign of deep dark passions; this indicates that he is always fearful of love suddenly cutting out on him (Uranian detachment) and will fight to the death (Scorpio) to stop that. I'm speaking metaphorically, but things often take on a life-or-death intensity with Scorpio.

For sweetness, his Pisces Ascendant and Neptune square. Also Mercury-Venus conjunct can sweet-talk you back into a relationship - the honey smeared over the wound he just inflicted.

If you plan to leave him, then google 'how to leave an abuser'. You'll find ample advice out there, from finding a safe place to go in advance and leaving some of your possessions there, to NOT telling him of your intentions. Telling him before you go is a risk. I presume you are living together since it's a long-term relationship? Any children?
The fact is that anyone 'is capable of murder' it just depends on the circumstances :smile:
however
it is counter-productive to scare yourself with possibly dire astrological predictions
or even to lull yourself into a false sense of security
based on amateur, albeit well-meaning, astrological advice

keep in mind that
ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practise astrological delineation
and the advice you receive is not professional

QUOTE FROM FORUM RULES

'......Please know that you should take your own risks
if you decide to trust someone else with their astrological services,
as this forum does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services
especially those offered against a fee,
via this forum in any form: through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

Also remember that this is a public forum,
indexed by search engines (Google, for instance),
so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person,
but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet search....'

given your clear concern that you feel insecure and at risk
then it is common sense to take steps to protect yourself
such as by having advice from a professional
or even going to a woman's refuge or shelter

Hephaistos

Is he capable of murder?

Murderer is often with ruler of eigth in the first house, or first house ruler in the eighth house, or will be murdered, not everyone but often it is so, also the ruler must be strong placed.
Sometimes also ruler of 12th in the first. or ruler of the Eighth in the twelfth.

for example Jeffrey Dahmer, a Murderer was murdered.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Dahmer,_Jeffrey

your guy has ruler from eighth in third, maybe he think about this or are interesting in murders, able to write criminal books.

rahu

Banned
hi

the venus/pluto midpoint is conjunct the node and mars is square the node. there is a potential especially for emotional reasons. you might look at the composite as this would show conclusively if violence is part of the relationship
rahu

rahu

Banned
hi starborn

I looked at the composite and you are in immediate danger. as this is a public forum and he could be lurking ,I will PM you with the details.
rahu

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
he sun-mars-mer-venus taurus creative and extra energetic, assertive,

flowery writings, literary-oratory-artistic-communication skills, stubborn-determined.

moon gemini however confused. rahu leo sensitive, individualistic, sudden decisions, high self-pride.

ketu separative node over acq 11th detachment from income-gains-friendships. reformist-innovative.

jup-sat libra 7th growth-riches through mass leadership, public admin, economics-research, etc.

sat libra objective. pisces asc sensitive-wise.

virgo 7th inimical for pisces asc, stress-delay in relationship-marriage and career matters.

his lords 1/7 jup-mer over libra-taurus 6/8 from each other same lord venus,
prone to mere sweet quarrels!

in terms of synastry,

moons aries-gemini 3/11 from each other, inclined towards relationship,

but unfriendly lords mars-mer, covertly supportive relationship.

aries action oriented, attention seeking, impulsive, angry.

gemini curious, clever, confused, good at information gathering-processing, confused decision making.

suns scorpio-taurus opp prone to conflict.

scorpio secretive, reserved, sentimental, research-occult aptitudes, magnetic personality.

taurus creative, energetic, artistic aptitudes, stubborn.

asc acq-pisces 2/12 inclined, but neutral relationship lords sat-jup.
acq airy, uncertain, reformist. pisces sensitive-wise.

both jup-sat libra, representing objectivity, fairness, research aptitude, economics, etc
though could be stingy perhaps.

both ketu 11th detachment from income-gains-friendships to care,
not taking each other for granted.

your lords 1/7 sat-sun over libra-scorpio lords venus-mars
prone to relationship by mere attractions.

sat transit sag coming 2 yrs philosophical, optimistic, love of law-justice.
sat opp moon luck under stress, prone to worry, being economic, etc

past 2.5-3.00 yrs sat transit scorpio opp his sun-mars,
finances-family under great stress probably, prone to health issues.

jup his asc lord transit inimical virgo 7th relationship-health under stress.
late 015 rahu joins jup virgo, jup-rahu vitiating judgment, prone to rise-fall to care.

hope generic observations-inputs help reflect further,

sat has now moved away from scorpio and better over philosophical-optimistic sag,

while jup-rahu transit inimical virgo 7th relationship yet under stress to care.

ketu transit your pisces 2nd prone to detachment from family-finances
though tends to be spiritual in approach.

wishing better days with sat sag, not taking things for granted same time,

could share specific ground feedbacks on the reading, per return.

kshantaram

Last edited:

Starborn

you'll have to forgive me coz I'm only learning astrology, (so don't hesitate to tell me where I'm wrong on anything):tongue: just wanted to reply out of interest in your situation since I've been there myself. Hope you don't mind?

I've had a look at his chart and even with my limited experience and knowledge I do see the potential for some aggressive tendencies with Mars conjunct Sun. Possibly even a forceful person in expressing their wants and needs to others. Also, this placement does nothing to temper the materialistic nature of Taurus but only serves to amplify the need for material success giving rise to superficiality if not balanced properly.
There may be some inclination toward saying hurtful things in the 'heat of the moment' and a resistance in accepting others emotional point of view or 'feelings'. A critical mind focused on trivialities and petty things.
Possessiveness and controlling behavior may be the most destructive force within the relationship, that and the 'intensity' with which he loves.
Indecisive in love.
There are positives though
He is very committed. Has drive and creativity. I sense a love for the arts?
He expresses his emotions freely but often says too much. Neptune can denote a vocation in the arts or a desire to work in the arts.

He can be destructive in his pursuit for control and power. A lot of power struggles in life, rebelliousness, was probably a quarrelsome student.

Capable of murder?

Someone once said to me that 'everyone' is capable of murder and I believe them.
We all have a dark side that if not tempered can cause all kinds of destructive behavior.
However, I can't see any aspect in his chart, nor do I believe that I could if it were there, that indicates that he could, would or will murder anyone but I do see traits that are very common in crimes of passion. Obsessiveness, intense feelings, restriction/control of loved ones, power issues, a highly sexual connection.
I think trusting your gut feeling is what is called for here. ALWAYS trust yourself.

I will do your chart now.. Just give me a bit to sit with it.

Thankyou so much, you are so right its scary! I posted our relationship status, you said you where in the same situation, do you me see me getting out un harmed physically? Thankyou again so much ��

Starborn

Your birth details show you are more aggressive than your partner. You also have depression. Were there any health issues after 2008.

Thankyou, no health issues just mental abuse. Do you think I will get out of this relationship unharmed physically? Thankyou so much ��

Starborn

Thankyou, very spot-on, yes we live together but no kids, thankyou for advice

rahu

Banned
I totally agree with sweet pea, the fact he has threaten you should be a red flag. we have exchanged PMs but I was unable to post the chart so since you have made this a public matter I will post the charts here.
the tri composite with 8/23/15( I changed this from the 22nd as I did not consider your post was from Australia)
and your and his composite is troubling to say the least pluto is square to the node and the sun is conjunct the node on this day. the reese/mars and reese/psyche midpoints are conjunct the node and square to pluto. this is all very malicious and with psyche involved, twisted love is part of the mix. as the sun square pluto about 4:50 pm on the 22nd, that evening and into the 23nd are very dangerous.
if someone had given me this tricompioste with no explanation, I would have cautioned against the possibility of deadly violence

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1675_1727_aaa_donna_74165_23522.jpg
    astro_681gw_1675_1727_aaa_donna_74165_23522.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Starborn

I totally agree with sweet pea, the fact he has threaten you should be a red flag. we have exchanged PMs but I was unable to post the chart so since you have made this a public matter I will post the charts here.
the tri composite with 8/23/15( I changed this from the 22nd as I did not consider your post was from Australia)
and your and his composite is troubling to say the least pluto is square to the node and the sun is conjunct the node on this day. the reese/mars and reese/psyche midpoints are conjunct the node and square to pluto. this is all very malicious and with psyche involved, twisted love is part of the mix. as the sun square pluto about 4:50 pm on the 22nd, that evening and into the 23nd are very dangerous.
if someone had given me this tricompioste with no explanation, I would have cautioned against the possibility of deadly violence

Thanks for you help, iam I better to wait until after this dangerous time, or will it always be their?