Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-01-2014, 06:11 PM
ak47 ak47 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Need Hope

I have to take a huge loan to take up Masters program in my country. For this I obviously have to leave my current job. I will certainly be under some financial pressure, for this I want to ask whether this move achieve any success? Life has not been in any comfortable ever! There has been some problem or other presenting itself every time. This has caused a lot of frustration and affected my confidence. I'm losing hope from life. Please help.
I have attached my charts.

I'm worried about three things:
1) Completion of of my higher education without any problems.
2) Getting a good job after completion of my masters course.
3) Repaying of loan in timely manner.

Mahadasha and Antardasha:

SAT Dec 14 , 2001 - Dec 14 , 2020

Sat 14/12/2001 17/12/2004
Mer 17/12/2004 27/08/2007
Ket 27/08/2007 05/10/2008
Ven 05/10/2008 06/12/2011
Sun 06/12/2011 17/11/2012
Mon 17/11/2012 18/06/2014
Mar 18/06/2014 28/07/2015
Rah 28/07/2015 03/06/2018
Jup 03/06/2018 14/12/2020

Mer Dec 14 , 2020 - Dec 14 , 2037

Mer 14/12/2020 13/05/2023
Ket 13/05/2023 09/05/2024
Ven 09/05/2024 10/03/2027
Sun 10/03/2027 14/01/2028
Mon 14/01/2028 15/06/2029
Mar 15/06/2029 12/06/2030
Rah 12/06/2030 29/12/2032
Jup 29/12/2032 06/04/2035
Sat 06/04/2035 14/12/2037
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AK-chart.jpg (52.7 KB, 13 views)


Last edited by ak47; 04-02-2014 at 10:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-01-2014, 06:54 PM
VenusS VenusS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 193
Re: Need Hope

I have seen! Mostly people who are going through sade satti are posting questions here. Well, you're also going through peak cycle of sade satti. Bear till november and you'll grow further. Jupiter will be in 10th house after july. The months from july-october will be hard. Saturn-Mars will be more promising than saturn-moon. I have read that, sade satti's peak cycle, in sat-chandra dasha, doubles the harder part. It takes you away from your family, great danger to mother and mental instability.
Beat this and you'll be structured.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-02-2014, 01:02 AM
ak47 ak47 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Need Hope

Thanks for the reply!
But even before the sade-sati(which started in Nov 2009) things weren't that pretty, the only difference between now and then was that I had hope at that time that things would get better if I put in the efforts. But now even that feeling has gone. There is absolutely nothing to expect, things that happen are either bad or worse. :P
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-02-2014, 03:47 AM
suhasg's Avatar
suhasg suhasg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nashik, (Maharashtra) India
Posts: 167
Re: Need Hope

ak47,

Please provide your birth details. Some astrologers (Including me) prefer to erect the chart again using their own preferred software.
__________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything comes in its own time...

------------------------------------------

Visit my Astrology blog at:
http://suhasastrology.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-02-2014, 04:12 AM
ak47 ak47 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Need Hope

DOB: 3 October 1989
Place: Ahmadnagar, State: Maharashtra, Country: India
Time: 12:35 PM IST

@Suhasg: Good jokes in the "Humor" section of your blog

Last edited by ak47; 04-02-2014 at 04:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-02-2014, 07:27 AM
VenusS VenusS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 193
Re: Need Hope

Saturn is anyway, weak in your chart due to its low digbala and simha raashi in navamansha. Saturn gives result of his lords, 2nd and 3rd. Owning 2nd, it becomes quite a maraka planet. Have you had any physical problems since sat dasha? Jupiter sees saturn, expansion of efforts in limited order. 3rd ownership, indicates severe efforts and limited results. Testing phase. saturn-ketu, saturn-venus and saturn-rahu are bad phase. You've had the two periods, saturn rahu is left. Inheritence is possible in this period. Work load is also indicated. What nakashtra is he sitting?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-02-2014, 07:47 AM
ak47 ak47 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Need Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusS View Post
Saturn is anyway, weak in your chart due to its low digbala and simha raashi in navamansha. Saturn gives result of his lords, 2nd and 3rd. Owning 2nd, it becomes quite a maraka planet. Have you had any physical problems since sat dasha? Jupiter sees saturn, expansion of efforts in limited order. 3rd ownership, indicates severe efforts and limited results. Testing phase. saturn-ketu, saturn-venus and saturn-rahu are bad phase. You've had the two periods, saturn rahu is left. Inheritence is possible in this period. Work load is also indicated. What nakashtra is he sitting?
"Have you had any physical problems since sat dasha?"
No physical problems like injuries/accidents but health in general has been patchy.

"Jupiter sees saturn, expansion of efforts in limited order. 3rd ownership, indicates severe efforts and limited results."
Agreed. Efforts even to gain little things have been more than significant. End results have been low to average in proportion to the efforts.

"Work load is also indicated."
No problems with work load as my personal life is non-existent . So need something to keep my mind busy. The more the better!

"Inheritence is possible in this period."
Nothing much to inherit, that is exactly why I have to take loan to finance my Masters education.

"What nakashtra is he sitting?"
I'm not sure I understand your question. I belong to Vishakha pada 1.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-02-2014, 08:33 AM
suhasg's Avatar
suhasg suhasg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nashik, (Maharashtra) India
Posts: 167
Re: Need Hope

Thanks ak47 for good words. I appreciate you taking time to visit my blog.

You asked "I want to ask whether this move achieve any success?"

Actually you need to phrase your question rather differently. Asking a correct question itself is a half success. (Just like correct diagnosis is half cure by itself) , I believe you are worried about three things:

  1. Completion of of our higher education without any problems
  2. Getting a good job after completion of this master course.
  3. Repaying of loan in timely manner.
If you rephrase your question then that would make astrologers' job easy.

Hope this helps
__________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything comes in its own time...

------------------------------------------

Visit my Astrology blog at:
http://suhasastrology.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-02-2014, 10:21 AM
ak47 ak47 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Need Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhasg View Post
Thanks ak47 for good words. I appreciate you taking time to visit my blog.

You asked "I want to ask whether this move achieve any success?"

Actually you need to phrase your question rather differently. Asking a correct question itself is a half success. (Just like correct diagnosis is half cure by itself) , I believe you are worried about three things:

  1. Completion of of our higher education without any problems
  2. Getting a good job after completion of this master course.
  3. Repaying of loan in timely manner.
If you rephrase your question then that would make astrologers' job easy.

Hope this helps
Yep, thanks for correcting me, those are the exact three things I'm worried about. Apologies if I directed anyone towards any wrong direction. Edited my main post.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-06-2014, 12:33 PM
ak47 ak47 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Need Hope

No responses?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-06-2014, 04:33 PM
RishiRahul's Avatar
RishiRahul RishiRahul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Posts: 422
Re: Need Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
I have to take a huge loan to take up Masters program in my country. For this I obviously have to leave my current job. I will certainly be under some financial pressure, for this I want to ask whether this move achieve any success? Life has not been in any comfortable ever! There has been some problem or other presenting itself every time. This has caused a lot of frustration and affected my confidence. I'm losing hope from life. Please help.
I have attached my charts.

I'm worried about three things:
1) Completion of of my higher education without any problems.
2) Getting a good job after completion of my masters course.
3) Repaying of loan in timely manner.

Mahadasha and Antardasha:

SAT Dec 14 , 2001 - Dec 14 , 2020

Sat 14/12/2001 17/12/2004
Mer 17/12/2004 27/08/2007
Ket 27/08/2007 05/10/2008
Ven 05/10/2008 06/12/2011
Sun 06/12/2011 17/11/2012
Mon 17/11/2012 18/06/2014
Mar 18/06/2014 28/07/2015
Rah 28/07/2015 03/06/2018
Jup 03/06/2018 14/12/2020

Mer Dec 14 , 2020 - Dec 14 , 2037

Mer 14/12/2020 13/05/2023
Ket 13/05/2023 09/05/2024
Ven 09/05/2024 10/03/2027
Sun 10/03/2027 14/01/2028
Mon 14/01/2028 15/06/2029
Mar 15/06/2029 12/06/2030
Rah 12/06/2030 29/12/2032
Jup 29/12/2032 06/04/2035
Sat 06/04/2035 14/12/2037

Hello,

Had you planned/pursued further education after March 2013 & pursued the idea Oct/Nov2013.

The indecision if any will be solved from July/Aug 2014 in favour; and you will recover from this stressful waiting.


RishiRahul
__________________
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-06-2014, 08:14 PM
ak47 ak47 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Need Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul View Post
Hello,

Had you planned/pursued further education after March 2013 & pursued the idea Oct/Nov2013.

The indecision if any will be solved from July/Aug 2014 in favour; and you will recover from this stressful waiting.


RishiRahul
Started studying for the competitive exams in March 2013 gave the actual exam in Nov 2013.

But what about the financial issues? About the loan and its repayment later after completion of the course?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 04-15-2014, 06:07 AM
ak47 ak47 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Need Hope

Anyone ???
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hope

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.