Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-25-2011, 05:30 PM

can we marry?

This chart has a very early ascendent and it says that it is too late to ask the question?but why?i met him few months back throgh face book.he is my school friend and it's been years we were together in school.
He is intelligent and has a good career.i am happy,he is very friendly with me.

can there be something good between us?
any possibility of affair and or marriage?
what does he thinks abt me?
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_25_july_hp.62325.22099.gif (51.3 KB, 26 views)

Unread 08-06-2011, 12:48 AM

Re: can we marry?

i think yes
you are Jupiter
he is mercury
Jupiter trine mercury it mean yes
Unread 08-06-2011, 12:49 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

no it doesnt

merc turns retro before perfecting with jupiter
Unread 08-06-2011, 03:09 AM

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll delineate this by the technique of Simple Lunar Divination, as to whether chances are favorable or otherwise, for a potential relationship to develop between the querent and the other person:

-ascendant (Pisces) is a crooked sign = +1
-Moon's last conjunction was with Jupiter = -1
-Moon's next conjunction will be with Mars = -2
-Moon's next sign will be a straight sign (-1) but also its domicile (+1) so = net 0
-Moon's next (whole sign) house will be angular (4th) = +1
-Moon flows toward the Part of Fortune (falls @ 1 Libra) = +1

Total = net 0, so this indicates the matter is exactly a toss-up, neutral, Cosmic influences at this time being neither favorable nor unfavorable for the matter of the question: meaning the outcome of this question is ENTIRELY in the hands of the querent.
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia1983 View Post
This chart has a very early ascendent and it says that it is too late to ask the question?but why?
The chart doesn't have a very early ASC, it has a very late ASC. You've either asked the question before, or you are torturing yourself about this situation and are asking from a state of extreme worry or unease. Also, Saturn is in the 7th house. Is he married or with someone? He is stationary in a cadent house. No forward progress anytime soon for him.

Mercury goes retrograde before the aspect with Jupiter can be perfected, meaning that he will go back to something, or will withdraw from you. I'm afraid it's a no for now.

Last edited by misskitty; 08-06-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Tags
marry