MOON - PLUTO: depths of the soul

venus in scorpio 1987

I have moon square pluto as well. I had very difficult relationship with mom and dad. My mother was trying to manipulate me while me dad was very distant and seemed - seems that he doesn't love me. I grew up alone, as my therapist says. I have experienced depression quite often. I love being alone and I do not have a energetic social life. I have so little friends. However I never had problems at school or university or now at work. The ''problem'' is deep inside my soul. Also I like to control people...sometimes! It's a kind of pleasure for me! OK, I have limits and do not overdo it. I respect other people's feelings! But it can be enteraining at times...I have cried a lot in my life and have unfortunatelly become suspicious with others. I have the deep belief that I have no one but myself.

vanila

I have Moon/Pluto conjunction in Scorpio...less than 1 degree orb...plus Sun, Mars and Mercury in Cancer.....and Moon square Mercury....:sick:
so my emotions are very powerful and hard to control...I get hurt easy...but most at the times I try to hide it...I don't know if I do it....I think Saturn helps me.....
I love my mother despite that she is very self-assertive.....
I think Pluto help me .....transform myself that is the good side of this conjunction.....my childhood was not easy most of the boys and girls didn't understand me(plus 1 or 2 periods of great change/transformation for which I thanks to my mother)....I think this thing is true even now at age 25....but I'm used to it....

:smile:

astrology02

I have moon in taurus (4th house) opposition pluto in scorpio (9th house). I have to say this aspect is one of the worst :devil:

I find that I am usually even tempered and it takes a lot to make me upset, but the times I do get upset, I have been told I come across as a completely different person! It's like I take everything to heart and feel the hurt at such an intense level. The part that bothers me the most is when I am upset I feel I cannot see things rationally. I think my word of advice for this aspect is think twice about the intensity of your emotions and how they come across to others. Also, ask yourself if you are really seeing the situation for what it is. Now when I get upset, I take a few deep breaths or will try to walk away so I do not react with such intense emotions and say something I regret.

As far as my childhood- i had low self esteem, always felt others were talking about me and had some anxiety. This aspect creates the mentality that "the world is against me" , "no one understands" etc. but when I started to understand this Moon-Pluto thing, I realized a lot of it was in my head :)

I find it really interesting to see how it has affected others- great thread!

Does anyone else notice strong mood swings with this placement?

venus in scorpio 1987

but the times I do get upset, I have been told I come across as a completely different person! It's like I take everything to heart and feel the hurt at such an intense level. The part that bothers me the most is when I am upset I feel I cannot see things rationally. I think my word of advice for this aspect is think twice about the intensity of your emotions and how they come across to others. Also, ask yourself if you are really seeing the situation for what it is. Now when I get upset, I take a few deep breaths or will try to walk away so I do not react with such intense emotions and say something I regret.

Does anyone else notice strong mood swings with this placement?

I also have very intense feelings that sometimes I loose control and over react. It has happened to exert even violence over myself and others. But I want to have the control of myself and do not show this kind of behaviour (it is realy embarassing for my personality).

However I attributed this behaviour to mars square uranus I have, and not to moon square pluto.
If both aspects can lead us to loose the control of our selves which is the difference between them?

Claire19

I have moon (cancer) square Pluto (libra)....... I had a difficult horrible time in school and relationship with either mom and dad wasn't the best... it wasn't the worst but it could've been better.
My Moon square Pluto is from the 3rd of schooling and I had no friends and was very lonely. I didnt get on with my siblings really as we never attended the same school ever or at the same time. I know now that a lot of my thoughts were paranoid and negative. This carried on to the 6th house of co workers where I felt people were slagging me behind my back and sometimes I think that it was actually the case.

Gss

I have Conjuct Plu/moon 6deg apart..in Libra...
nothing between parents...but I dnt have good childhood

Dorée

I also have moon -pluto. Moon in 3rd house and pluto in 5th.
My mother was hard on me, and i didn't have happy childhood. I was never really playing with other kids, and today i find myself really alone most of the time.
I don't like many people, but when i do, i really like them. And i want their constant attention.

I find this so true for me:''Actually what it is most important is the emotional stability and security, especially for a complete personal revival. When you feel rejected or not accepted, the person may resort to drastic measures for the solution to their problems.
By itself, the person is quite emotional, but sometimes the emotions that flow is blocked. Expressed impulsivity, jealousy and sensuality, often intolerance and bigotry.''

Last edited:

ptolomy

I have Moon in Taurus/9th close to my MC ,Opposition Saturn in Scorpio/3rd close to my IC, Squared by Pluto in Leo/12th very close to my Ascendant.
When i was young if i 'felt' anyone(especially women) was trying to manipulate me emotionally(my mother more often than not) then i would unconsciously slip into a very dark mood,They didn't have to do anything extreme for this to happen,I would be overwhelmed by a need to bad vibe the person who i 'felt' had triggered my mood,The feeling i projected on the alledged perpetrator was so intense that they couldn't stay in the same room as me as it made them feel bad.I very rarely said what i felt,I wasn't sure what i felt,I was possessed by the urge to emotionally hurt who i felt hurt me.After a while of projecting my bad vibes on them and making the air black,I found that depression began to overwhelm me and i had to go somewhere to be on my own for a consciderable time in hope that the bad mood would pass,Usually i would sleep it off as i would never discuss my feelings to resolve them,I felt that i would be making myself vulnerable to the alledged perpetrator if i did.I felt that they should also know why i was upset without me having to tell them,looking back now i think i felt at the time that if i was to have said what i felt then i would have lost 'control' or power.
This negative behaviour,control issue, morphed when i met a woman around 28/29 years old(Saturn return) who i accidently got pregnant,but looking back on it now i think that what happened was inevitable as at this time she,a Scorpio with lots of personal planets in Scorpio was experiencing a transit of Pluto to her Scorpio Venus Mars conjunction, and i was experiencing Transiting Pluto opposite my Sun mercury in Taurus,We got together despite the fact that we hardly knew each other,I thought it was important to do the 'right thing', I moved away to a foreign place to attempt to have a family with her,we had a 2nd boy intentionally,I felt continually manipulated and trapped as i would never have chosen to be with her in ideal circumstances,but i felt it was my duty to give it a go for the childrens sake,She couldnt cope with my dark moods and eventually after 3 years began having affairs,my life fell apart,I lost my children,my home and my career,Something from the trauma changed my emotional nature,but not all in a good way,We divorced,I began to accept that the mood/control issues were a lot to do with me,They were still there but they had become more my issues rather than projected onto others.
Despite the emotional battering i received,the moods were still with me but not as bad as i didnt feel cornered in a relationship and i was on my own and couldnt project onto a partner.But the damage to my life wouldnt go away.
Pluto and Saturn have continually tried to change my mood behaviour by their destructive methods,One foreign woman got me imprisoned by trying to get her own back at her boyfriend,but it got me instead,She had a Sun Pluto natal opposition.
I accept now that as Pluto is in my 12th T/Squaring Moon Saturn that it can be seen as karmic what has happened over the years,and was probably going to happen whatever i did, I accept that its a lot to do with me and what i was preordained to experience,I dont project bad moods onto others any more,but i still have moods,they are just my moods,If anyone witnesses them i try to make it clear that its not their problem and they shouldnt worry about it being their fault,I think/feel that as Pluto is in my 12TH that they will never go away totally as its almost impossible to fathom the source of moods coming from an unconscious area of my psyche,but at least they are my moods/depressions.
Neither my mother or father or anyone else is responsible for what has happened,my mother is a bit overbearing,but theres nothing really bad about her or any of the other women that have turned my life upside down.
I dont think it will ever go totally away,it just morphs to a new level, I think i will carry the energy to my end,Im concerned i dont earn any bad karma so that in my next incarnation i dont have to go through that again.I wouldnt wish the T/square on any one.
Sorry for being depressing,its not your fault :)

freshy111

I have a Pluto retro in 10th squaring Moon in 7th. Pluto in Libra and Moon in Cancer. But I also have Chiron in the 5th house squaring Venus in 2nd house. Chiron in Taurus, Venus in Aquarius. I had a very hard childhood. Endless fights in my family, being abused by an elder relative, feeling lonely etc, i was so depressed when i was a child.

LovelyMissAries

Oh so excited about this thread!

I have a Taurus moon in the 11th opposing Pluto Scorpio in the 5th, and I've always always found it very hard to completely trust someone. It was years before I realized it was me, not them. I tend to be very sensitive and internalize a lot (even more so since I became best friends with a Scorpio 7 years ago. I finally understood about reading in between the lines.) which causes me to shut down. Meanwhile on the outside it looks like I just stopped talking and they don't know the reason why. I don't have many friends, and I've never been comfortable in large groups of people -always felt like an outsider. Sometimes it feels like I have OCD because my mind cannot stop thinking about an event or person that hurt me though my heart and soul have moved on.

As far as my childhood went, I didn't have a horrible childhood but my relationship with my mother has been a roller coaster. I moved a lot and the biggest thing is I always felt more serious and more intense than the other kids. Looking back now I realize Mom didn't know what else to do with a such a hateful child like I was. I was very, very, very, very obstinate (still am to a lesser degree but I try to fight it now) and since I was a kid (or maybe it's the opposition) I didn't know how to communicate. I also refused to let my parents see me cry (anyone, really but no one else but my parents COULD make me cry so...) I also think this aspect causes a tendency to be torn between being obedient and rebelling, manipulative or straightforward.

I tried asking about this aspect in another website and was poo-pooed simply because "Traditional astrologists don't count Pluto because it's generational." That's fine, I'm not ragging on traditional astrologists at all -but they still had the knowledge I was looking for. In any case! My point is I'm so glad to see it's being discussed and analyzed now so that we can all get a better understanding of that conflict that goes on in each of us.

Last edited:

desperateneptune

i have moon trine pluto natally, but my ex bf had moon opposition pluto and i can tell u that he made my life a living hell for a bit...it seemed as if he was enjoying other peoples mizery...and he was extremely manipulative and possessive

ptolomy

i have moon trine pluto natally, but my ex bf had moon opposition pluto and i can tell u that he made my life a living hell for a bit...it seemed as if he was enjoying other peoples mizery...and he was extremely manipulative and possessive

I understand what you say,Moon Pluto opposition people are specifically unconsciously driven to manipulate,coerce and control in relationships,they fear they will lose what they love if they dont resort to the following mentioned possessive behaviour.
It doesnt mean your ex boyfriend didnt love you,he just hasnt learnt that love can only come from freedom,and cannot be forced in any way.
Its more likely he was 'enjoying'? that he thought he had control,but Pluto would eventually give him a lesson in deconstruction where his control would fall apart and he would lose all that he feared to lose.its a hard lesson for him.

desperateneptune

yes you are absolutely right, though i did't understand it then and i thought he was an absolute monster..the funny thing is that not only did he lose control of the situation but he completely surrendered and transormed into a terrified child...

ptolomy

I am sorry to hear of the "teriffied child",he sounds like he is experiencing the fear he had as a child that he would lose what he loved if he didnt use control.
Its very likely his first experience of these issues would have been through an (Apparently) emotionally manipulative mother.Hopefully one day he will experience a breakdown that wont go as far as totally destroying him, but take him to the edge where he can understand the futility of his behaviour and modify it to being 'Unconditional loving'.
Its not a nice wish for anyone to have to go through this experience,but its the usual method of Pluto

ptolomy

yes really hard lessons with pluto...i have pluto conj venus north node and i think i have learned my lesson well:w00t:

I was looking yesterday for the chart of Elizabeth kubler-ross, a woman famous for helping to convey to us all the experiences of those facing death.
Her natal chart has a very close conjunction of pluto sun north node,a combination i find very fitting especially as i associate the north node connection with a possible karmic gift to us all in a positive sense,
Maybe in time your pluto ,venus ,north node conjunction(especially as its trine your moon ? as well?)can offer up a gift to humanity that has a venusian aspect it ?
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kubler-Ross,_Elisabeth

desperateneptune

I was looking yesterday for the chart of Elizabeth kubler-ross, a woman famous for helping to convey to us all the experiences of those facing death.
Her natal chart has a very close conjunction of pluto sun north node,a combination i find very fitting especially as i associate the north node connection with a possible karmic gift to us all in a positive sense,
Maybe in time your pluto ,venus ,north node conjunction(especially as its trine your moon ? as well?)can offer up a gift to humanity that has a venusian aspect it ?
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kubler-Ross,_Elisabeth

i should definately hope so. its in the 5 th house so it has to do with self expression and creation right? (appart from romance where i certainly dont need another lesson) :biggrin:
it is semi square saturn as well :(

Raquel

Very interesting :)

I'm Pisces Moon with Pluto in Scorpio too. Moon trine Pluto. Uranus square Moon and mercury opposition Moon.
I had almost a karmic relationship with my mother since I was born... Not in a hard aspect but in a heavenly one. Unfortunately, when I was 14 and my sister 5, my mother died... she was fighting against a lymphoma for almost three years... Since she got sick I was her strenght and I always believed that she would be ok... but the moment arrived, and she left... and in that day, I don't know where I found so much strength.... maybe...through my beliefs in the spiritual world. I always believe in that, and when she passed I believed even more. I've reading that moon trine pluto makes the person emotionally stronger, but also very intuitive and deep. And I'm very unstable because I always think that people has bad intentions. I'm also very jealous and paranoid in love...
Any aspect between Moon and Pluto, being good or bad, gives intensity in emotions...

Ja agora, Fragoso, es Portugues?:happy:

ptolomy

"Since she got sick I was her strenght and I always believed that she would be ok... but the moment arrived, and she left... and in that day, I don't know where I found so much strength.... maybe...through my beliefs in the spiritual world".end quote.
I think the positive Trine from your Moon to Pluto meant you would experience very traumatic situations but have the depth of understanding and emotional strength to deal with it that many others dont have.

Last edited: