Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 02-11-2010, 08:22 AM

Question What could be this person's job?

Hi all

yesterday this person(my friend/he allow me to post his chart) ask me about his career,job and money....
because I'm still not good in astrology I made my guess.....and tell him that he may earn money if he work in the military(military service)....for his country.....here is my view....
his MC(his career, and position in society) is in Aries(military service, professions connected with action and man power) the ruler Mars is in his 2nd house of money and possessions Leo.... the ruler of 2nd is Sun in 4th house home, family...so the work for his country will be satisfying for him.....and also Sun sextile Mars .....with a little effort he will achieve this......and something else....he likes and think about such a job....
I know this is not much from me but...I want to know am I on the right way...
I decided to ask you....what do you think......??...Please...

Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_02_l_l.31787.9015.gif (75.3 KB, 40 views)

Unread 02-11-2010, 12:39 PM

Re: What could be this person's job?

He would make an excellent businessman, specifically an entrepreneur, who owns his own business or who invents new products and services. He would be well off working in the health industry, or perhaps a personal trainer or exercise coach? That, or the military would suit him well. He could probably fit into the corporate environment quite well, provided he was willing to be competitive.

Likely he wants something that will provide a stable, generous income, and the military will certainly do that. Moon sq. Saturn indicates a lot of self-doubt, so he should work on improving his self-esteem and make sure that whatever he goes into, he doesn't quit due to feeling that 'he can't do it'. These feelings would be likely to manifest as depression and psycho-somatic illness, with the Moon in 6H.

“What is the above is from the below and the below is from the above. The work of wonders is from one." - The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus
Unread 02-11-2010, 01:48 PM

Thanks for the reply PaxMercurius,

very detailed interpretation....he is a lawyer and yes you are right I believe he is capable for:

Quote:
He would make an excellent businessman, specifically an entrepreneur, who owns his own business or who invents new products and services. He would be well off working in the health industry, or perhaps a personal trainer or exercise coach? That, or the military would suit him well. He could probably fit into the corporate environment quite well, provided he was willing to be competitive.

EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID

as I said astrology is still something new for me and I'm like a child making first steps .....first steps since last year.........and I'm happy when I get a reply...and have opportunity to set my clock right.....

Thank you

Unread 02-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Banned

Which signs are intercepted, Vanila?......Cancer/Capricorn or Gemini/Sagittarius?......[What is the 6th house cusp degree?]
Unread 02-12-2010, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanila View Post
he is a lawyer

Vanila, did he become a lawyer because of family influence? And what kind of law does he practice? Is it family or property/real estate related? Just curious, looking at his busy 4th house and MC ruler in 2nd.
Unread 02-12-2010, 04:44 AM

iwonder,

Quote:
Vanila, did he become a lawyer because of family influence? And what kind of law does he practice? Is it family or property/real estate related?
yes....now when you ask ....I think it is family influence..not direct..but his parents were strict when he was little and the education for them and for him is very important so he had no choice......he is now working in bank..but his previous job was with land and real estates .......and he had been feeling better working with real estates....now he doesn't feel so good, he is nervous etc.
You are right about his Sun in 4th......

Good day
Unread 02-12-2010, 10:30 AM

EJ53

intercepted are Cancer/Capricorn, 6th house cusp is 29' something Sag...what could be the meaning in the context of the work?....

Unread 02-13-2010, 01:10 AM

Mars is quite strong in his chart suggestive of the military and I feel he will get posted overseas as well as moving around in his home country. He may do well with negotations and diplomatic posting perhaps. He may also be involved with some kind of promotional work with the general public and wanting to recruit.

The ruler of his career house is in the 2nd of personal income but overall this is not a strong chart for a huge career. Just everyday work. THe fourth house is emphasised with aspects also so that suggests home ground and he may be fiercely patriotic and wish to defend his country and family as a strong motivation. I feel that in later life he would spend more time at home but travel a bit in his younger days.
Unread 02-13-2010, 06:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanila View Post
...intercepted are Cancer/Capricorn, 6th house cusp is 29' something Sag...what could be the meaning in the context of the work?....
6th is the house of "work for which we are paid", Vanila.....I could not see clearly whether this was ruled by Sagittarius/Jupiter in Scorpio/4th or Capricorn/Saturn in Libra/4th (and on IC)......Sagittarius/Jupiter/Scorpio/4th is a very clear connection to his "family-influenced" work as a lawyer.

However, the Cancer/Capricorn interception is also relevant here......because it means the Moon (our "basic needs") is also intercepted in Capricorn.....So, he is not doing what he needs to do (for job satisfaction).....perhaps because he is looking for a prestigious position/career (Leo duplicated on cusps of 1st/2nd houses) when he really needs to be in a career where he can "make things happen" (preferably involving public-service).

My guess is that your friend will find his true vocation/career only when he finally realises that his career choices are currently based upon pleasing his family rather than doing what he really wants to do.

Last edited by EJ53; 02-13-2010 at 06:06 AM.
Unread 02-14-2010, 12:27 PM

--------------------------------------------

Last edited by Mechanical Designs; 04-18-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Unread 02-14-2010, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanical Designs View Post
Hi Miss Vanila,

Looking at your friends chart he has a Aries MC.

Aries MC = Mars in Scorpio in the 2nd = Pluto in Libra in the 4th = Venus in Sagittarius in the 5th = Jupiter in Scorpio in the 4th = Pluto in Libra in the 4th
Mars is in Virgo, not Scorpio

“What is the above is from the below and the below is from the above. The work of wonders is from one." - The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus
Unread 02-14-2010, 01:38 PM

--------------------------------------------

Last edited by Mechanical Designs; 04-18-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Unread 02-15-2010, 09:06 AM

Thank you all for the responses .....everything you said is valid for him.......he is my best friend so I know him well.......

THANK YOU again......I'll "keep on walking"....

Tags
person