Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Yujeen Yujeen is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Okay, I'm just gonna be blunt and say that I'm gay. YES, I'm freaking gay. I admit that I'm gay. I don't care what you guys think of me. I'm sexually attracted to men. I'm gay! Yes, I said it, I'm gay! So what if I'm gay?! If ya'll hate me then that's your problem not my problem! I'm a freaking gaylord and I'm proud!

Here's my chart, yo:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/3/153329/chart.gif


I'm not sure weather or not it has to do with my Moon square Uranus and Uranus trine Ascendant, but I'm highly gay. I'm so gay that I have a relatively high pitched voice ....


Last edited by Yujeen; 02-05-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-05-2010, 07:37 PM
ScorpioMinistry's Avatar
ScorpioMinistry ScorpioMinistry is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: 20 m pa
Posts: 60
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Ha, never be proud, astrology should teach that our lives are symbolically fixed. I don't see how if everyone operates off of their highest desire, there couldn't be free will unless one could think 2 neutral thoughts.

The sun and Mercury in Leo make sense why you are boisterous like you are. I'm on an iPhone and can't read the aspects, could you post them in words?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Yujeen Yujeen is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioMinistry View Post
Ha, never be proud, astrology should teach that our lives are symbolically fixed. I don't see how if everyone operates off of their highest desire, there couldn't be free will unless one could think 2 neutral thoughts.

The sun and Mercury in Leo make sense why you are boisterous like you are. I'm on an iPhone and can't read the aspects, could you post them in words?
Uhm, sweety ... my Mercury is in Cancer, not Leo!

And no, I don't feel like posting my aspects in words. Too lazy. Sorry.

Btw, I didn't choose to become gay. I was BORN gay. I've been sexually attracted to men ever since I was 5 years old, and to this day I still am. I've been trying for so long to be attracted to women but for some reason I don't find them attractive at all! No matter how hard I try I cannot be sexually attracted to women, not even one bit.

I've always been attracted to men. They make me so aroused to the point I start to feel a tingly sensation down my spine. Mhmmmmmmmmmmm!

Last edited by Yujeen; 02-05-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-05-2010, 08:04 PM
ScorpioMinistry's Avatar
ScorpioMinistry ScorpioMinistry is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: 20 m pa
Posts: 60
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Mercury is on the line so you get the best of both worlds, I'm not really educated but I did stay in a holiday inn last night.

Aspects can be copy pasted right?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-05-2010, 09:15 PM
kirlie kirlie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 95
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

I was playing with different Arabic Parts last week. I found one that was "Parts of Homosexuality". I noticed that my girlfriend and I both have hard aspects to Uranus. One of us has Parts of Homosexuality square Uranus and one of us has an opposition. The formula is ASC+Mars-Uranus

Or you can go here:
http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/a...arts/index.php

edit: I'm not really sure what other aspects would be considered "gay". But we are both female and have a few of the same hard aspects. She has a Sun square Moon and a Sun inconjunct Uranus. She has a strong Mars in Aries and it is inconjunct Pluto. I have my Sun in opposition to my Uranus and my Moon. The only I have going on with my Mars is it is conjunct my South Node and square Mercury (my chart ruler).

Last edited by kirlie; 02-05-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: decided to add more info
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-05-2010, 09:17 PM
athan's Avatar
athan athan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 412
Send a message via Skype™ to athan
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioMinistry View Post
Mercury is on the line so you get the best of both worlds, I'm not really educated but I did stay in a holiday inn last night.

Aspects can be copy pasted right?
This could become an ...hum...interesting thread!!! lol
__________________
Athan-ology
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 02-05-2010, 09:33 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

with men i have found thereis usually as strong neptune influence with mars and some type of concentration of pluto's energy.

you have a very powerful pluto as it is square to the saturn/pluto opposition and your strong mars/neptune midpoint is conjunct pluto .

you have a tsquare with venus/jupiter/moon which shows a outgoing and expansive nature which loves the good things in life. partying,socializing and indulging you senses .here the danger is simply overindulgence ,as it is difficult to have negative experiences with is configuration as jupiter and venus are the Greater and Lesser Benefics.

this position would probably indicate that few thought you were gay til you cames out.

but the expansive and even handed demeanor the previous aspects bring are somewhat at odds with the mars/neptune/pluto/chiron/saturn configuration. this actually gives you a "darkside" as these influences show extreme selfish,harsh character.
as pluto is inthe 3rd house you are a "survivor" mentally and physically .but this is an intensely secretive mental perspective and you usually don't like others to know your intentions.
these influences tend to give a "dominator/submissive" sexual orientation .but again these darker perspectives often are unnoticed because of the strong benefics in your chart.
with the venus/jupiter midpoint square to pluto your have a strong S/M dynamic also as this configuration shows a pleasure in pain .is configuration ties your two selves together but a word of caution:if one gets to far onto the pursuit of pleasure and pain simueltaneously for too long,great mental stress is created as the human psyche has difficulty experiencing polar opposite sensation or perspectives at the same time.

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 02-05-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 02-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Modcleopatra's Avatar
Modcleopatra Modcleopatra is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: that wherever she went
Posts: 1,117
Send a message via AIM to Modcleopatra
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Hi Yujeen and kirlie,

Be careful with the direction you guys are going with astrology and sexuality. This isn’t a decent art when it comes to talking about this stuff. You can go read some of Liz Greene’s abominable work on it, or some posts in this forum.

I am Bisexual, by the way. My most passionate relationship to date was with a woman, and was also my longest. But I am currently with a man.

The indeterminable number of ways people devise, speculate, and tease out "proof" that homosexuality has a distinct and real signature in one's chart, whereas little such attention is given to rendering a distinct heterosexual signature, bothers me. This boldly realizes that homosexuality is the abnormal, the marked, the different. No one questions "why heterosexuality?" Or, “where are there heterosexual signatures in the chart?” The answers are obvious and easy, because hetero is the “norm”. Is easy always right? Does this mean we can actually find Gay Signatures?

Does this mean it is humane to do so? Unless done with express intent of aiding a person in being open to their unique sexuality, I don't see the point in seeking out the nature of one's sexuality in a chart.

Astrology, like an traditional institution of knowledge, is built upon a few things we assume to be "natural," or "givens." One these is includes the oppositional, complementary relationship we ascribe to masculine and feminine. Now, I'm not going to argue that there are not tangible distinctions between men and women, however, we as a society rely upon, reify, such distinctions to increasingly epic proportions, and use them to justify unfair treatment (often times horrendous treatment, such a marital rape) and subsequent ego denial of all so that we may obliging fill prescribed gender roles according to our bodies.

There are only homosexual aspects to be found if there are heterosexual aspects to be found. (as in, aspects which indicate straightness, not discuss or clarify one’s already assumed straight drives) which no one would even consider, since straight is considered to be the norm. regardless, this post seems a little ridiculous since sexuality is really a construction, and love and sexual desire by a specific person, transcend the non-discriminatory sexual animal drives we all experience. Love and desire rise above huge overarching categories such as heterosexual or homosexual. Heterosexual implies that one would be indiscriminately attracted to the opposite sex, which isn't true, but that's what the word means. This isn’t taxonomy class.

FOr example, I am strongly attracted to women, and am I woman, but I have a tight trine between Mars and Venus, which is great for the opposite sex. The only thing I have that used to mean queerness (I prefer this world to the highly technical ridiculous and insulting homosexual term) in like really old astrological terms is a Venus widely Square Uranus. I am bisexual, with a strong pull towards women, and my chart seems to indicate I might just have slightly erractic, tempestuous relationships, which is true. But as far as my sexuality... PLEASE. Come on, if you're straight you don't like every other person of the opposite sex. It's a combination of many factors, including the body.


And Parts of Homosexuality?!? Do they have Parts of Heterosexuality?!?!



Plus there are some people on here who hold some offensive thoughts, so you have been warned.


mod.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 02-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Niplan's Avatar
Niplan Niplan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 865
Send a message via AIM to Niplan
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Dorthus of sidon has a part of sodomy...


page 206
"Carmen astrologicum"

"if venus in the house of mercury, and mercury is in a bad place, the native will not love women, but will find pleasure in boys."

"if the lot of the wedding, is with mercury, and mercury in a masculine sign which is cardine he will be desirous of boys, but will not love intercourse with women."

"If you find mars in the house of mercury and mercury in the house of mars then he will be covetous of males, the aspect of mars to mercury from square or opposition indicates the same"

"if venus is in the cardine of the west, in opposition to the moon, and the moon is on the ascendent, if the native is female it indicates that she will be a lesbian. If the native is a male, He will be desiouriosu of males especialy if venus is in leo or virgo or a maleifics house, if the maleifics aspect venus, it will be worse."

"If venus is in a house of saturn, and saturn in a house of venus, under the earth, or in the 6th or 12th houses, then the native will be effeminate and will be one of those in whom one does something like what one does in women."

Venus also indicates this, if it is cadent or in a bad place, while malefics are in a feminine sign which is cardine. And will do in him the act of women" and it will be worse for him if the two luminaries are in a feminine sign or one or two luminares is in a feminine sign aspected by mars or saturn"

If saturn or mars is in cap. aqua, aries, taur, or pisc. And the lot of illness is with these two in a feminine sign, The native will not do to women as they ought to. it will also be thus if venus is with one of the malefics and it will be worse if mercury is dibilitated.

If moon in pisc. taur. aqua while merc is with mars, then the woman will be a whore. especialy if venus aspects the MC. If you find in the nativity of women, two luminaries in masculine signs and venus in a mascluline sign, in cardines, and one of them is in opp square to another the woman will do the act of men.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 02-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Yujeen Yujeen is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niplan View Post
"If venus is in a house of saturn, and saturn in a house of venus, under the earth, or in the 6th or 12th houses, then the native will be effeminate and will be one of those in whom one does something like what one does in women."
Wow, this is so scary. I DO have my Venus in the house of Saturn (the 10th house), and I DO have Saturn in the 6th house. So I guess that explains why I'm so effeminate.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Yujeen Yujeen is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirlie View Post
I was playing with different Arabic Parts last week. I found one that was "Parts of Homosexuality". I noticed that my girlfriend and I both have hard aspects to Uranus. One of us has Parts of Homosexuality square Uranus and one of us has an opposition. The formula is ASC+Mars-Uranus

Or you can go here:
http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/a...arts/index.php

edit: I'm not really sure what other aspects would be considered "gay". But we are both female and have a few of the same hard aspects. She has a Sun square Moon and a Sun inconjunct Uranus. She has a strong Mars in Aries and it is inconjunct Pluto. I have my Sun in opposition to my Uranus and my Moon. The only I have going on with my Mars is it is conjunct my South Node and square Mercury (my chart ruler).
Okay, I just calculated it and it said my Homosexual Arabic part is at 1 degrees Gemini ....

I also calculated the Beauty Arabic part, and it conjuncts my Sun with a 0 degree orb! Maybe that explains why I am soooooooooooo handsome!!! I'm not trying to brag or anything but it's the truth!!!!

My Asc/Venus midpoint also conjuncts my Sun which emphasizes my handsomeness. And that Sun/Venus midpoint conjuncting my Mercury should beautify my intellect and thoughts!!!!!!

Last edited by Yujeen; 02-05-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 02-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Yujeen Yujeen is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
with men i have found thereis usually as strong neptune influence with mars and some type of concentration of pluto's energy.

you have a very powerful pluto as it is square to the saturn/pluto opposition and your strong mars/neptune midpoint is conjunct pluto .

you have a tsquare with venus/jupiter/moon which shows a outgoing and expansive nature which loves the good things in life. partying,socializing and indulging you senses .here the danger is simply overindulgence ,as it is difficult to have negative experiences with is configuration as jupiter and venus are the Greater and Lesser Benefics.

this position would probably indicate that few thought you were gay til you cames out.

but the expansive and even handed demeanor the previous aspects bring are somewhat at odds with the mars/neptune/pluto/chiron/saturn configuration. this actually gives you a "darkside" as these influences show extreme selfish,harsh character.
as pluto is inthe 3rd house you are a "survivor" mentally and physically .but this is an intensely secretive mental perspective and you usually don't like others to know your intentions.
these influences tend to give a "dominator/submissive" sexual orientation .but again these darker perspectives often are unnoticed because of the strong benefics in your chart.
with the venus/jupiter midpoint square to pluto your have a strong S/M dynamic also as this configuration shows a pleasure in pain .is configuration ties your two selves together but a word of caution:if one gets to far onto the pursuit of pleasure and pain simueltaneously for too long,great mental stress is created as the human psyche has difficulty experiencing polar opposite sensation or perspectives at the same time.

rahu
Thanks for your helpful answer!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 02-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Niplan's Avatar
Niplan Niplan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 865
Send a message via AIM to Niplan
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

lots of themselves don't do anything, Lots have no energy and no power to act.

Planets Act UPON the lots. Remember that otherwise ull mess up.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 02-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Yujeen Yujeen is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niplan View Post
lots of themselves don't do anything, Lots have no energy and no power to act.

Planets Act UPON the lots. Remember that otherwise ull mess up.
I have my Venus in Cancer and Saturn in Aquarius. So would that make a difference how the planets act upon the lots?

And I have no idea what you mean by mess up. Like messed up in the head or what?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 02-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Yujeen Yujeen is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Btw, I have Venus square Mars in my chart which is considered a gay aspect. But it's a bit too wide, though .......
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 02-06-2010, 06:46 AM
Illusion Illusion is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6
Smile Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yujeen View Post
Okay, I'm just gonna be blunt and say that I'm gay. YES, I'm freaking gay. I admit that I'm gay. I don't care what you guys think of me. I'm sexually attracted to men. I'm gay! Yes, I said it, I'm gay! So what if I'm gay?! If ya'll hate me then that's your problem not my problem! I'm a freaking gaylord and I'm proud!
ROTFL
Yeah and another thing Moon Sq Uranus doesn't mean that one is gay
__________________

Last edited by Illusion; 02-06-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 07-21-2010, 08:31 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

thanks for the feedback.
uranus ,i have found seems to be related to lesbians though the correlation with bisexuality has occured to me.

currently i have been analyzing chiron's influence on homosexulity.chiron often is strong in gay women and gaymen.it seems to strengthen which ever direction is taken.

rahu
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 07-21-2010, 09:16 PM
Inconjunct's Avatar
Inconjunct Inconjunct is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 828
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

No you have no gay indicators. They don't exist.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 07-22-2010, 04:09 AM
PD187540 PD187540 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Missoula, Montana
Posts: 333
Send a message via Skype™ to PD187540
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inconjunct View Post
No you have no gay indicators. They don't exist.
That's a blatant fallacy.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 07-22-2010, 07:15 AM
Inconjunct's Avatar
Inconjunct Inconjunct is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 828
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

I disagree. Nobody goes looking for indicators of heterosexuality. It's just accepted as the norm, and therefore unremarkable and thus unlikely to be indicated in the chart. Nobody goes looking for indicators of left-handedness. Again, its accepted as part and parcel of human diversity and therefore unlikely to be indicated by a planetary position or aspect. People only look for indicators of homosexuality when they consider it out of the ordinary, unusual or abnormal. Thus, as a gay man myself, I find the whole notion of scouring a chart for this or that aspect or house position that "shows" you're gay to be entirely offensive.

As for Arabian parts and especially a "part of sodomy" - they have no place in any astrology I believe in.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 07-22-2010, 07:25 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,743
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yujeen View Post
Okay, I'm just gonna be blunt and say that I'm gay. YES, I'm freaking gay. I admit that I'm gay. I don't care what you guys think of me. I'm sexually attracted to men. I'm gay! Yes, I said it, I'm gay! So what if I'm gay?! If ya'll hate me then that's your problem not my problem! I'm a freaking gaylord and I'm proud!

Here's my chart, yo:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/3/153329/chart.gif


I'm not sure weather or not it has to do with my Moon square Uranus and Uranus trine Ascendant, but I'm highly gay. I'm so gay that I have a relatively high pitched voice ....

ya know it takes guts to come out and say that. so i apploud you for it. You shouldnt be ashamed of it. Almost every gal her best friend is gay man.

I dont think there are indicators in natal chart who is and who isnt gay.
i think we have a coupel of threads on this . this is more biological vs psychological issue.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 07-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Surprise Surprise is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

.....................

Last edited by Surprise; 04-30-2011 at 02:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 07-23-2010, 07:27 AM
PD187540 PD187540 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Missoula, Montana
Posts: 333
Send a message via Skype™ to PD187540
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
Do I have any indicators of being white?
Ban that member
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 07-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Inconjunct's Avatar
Inconjunct Inconjunct is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 828
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

There are more right-handed people than left-handed people, so what are the indicators for left-handedness. What are the indicators for white skin or brown hair or green eyes? Any indicators for being heterosexual?

No, it's offensive to suggest there would be.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 07-23-2010, 06:43 PM
RockFish's Avatar
RockFish RockFish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Brasil
Posts: 803
Re: Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

If we are going to point the homosexual indicators in a chart, it's only fair to do the same with hetero ones.

What would they be?
__________________
My Chart
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, indicators

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Horary chart: how do you tell if the chart is valid tikana Horary Astrology 22 06-27-2017 03:04 AM
Indicators of Musical Talent in a Natal Chart Arian Maverick Natal Astrology 124 02-28-2017 06:03 AM
Calling all Vedic astrologers..... freedomlover Vedic Astrology 38 12-13-2011 01:14 PM
cassanra's SR interpretation cassanra Solar returns 18 11-24-2008 12:47 PM
Indicators of a Talent for Painting in the Natal Chart LittleMermaid Natal Astrology 8 10-17-2007 04:11 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.