solar eclipse conjunct sun in pisces

milkywaygirl

just got this book spiritual astrology by jan spiller and karen mccoy and was reading the part about prenatal eclipses and their meanings. there was a solar eclipse the day before i was born feb 26 79, at 7'29" pisces. my sun is 8' pisces (with moon at 15' pisces and merc 22' pisces). does this conjunction just basically intensify the significance of the eclipse in my chart or is there a special meaning for this conjunct? it doesnt seem to say here in this book.

Hi Milkyway girl,

The Pre-natal eclipse is the significater of the karmic path, it indicates past life karma that is relevant for this lifetime.It indicates the situations and relationships in this lifetime required for karmic growth. It shows you the way of resolving these karmic problems.

The planet immediately after the pre-natal eclispe in the natal chart(as counted forward through the signs, anti clockwise) is termed the KEY PLANET and it is said to indicate the precending incarnation that bear karmically upon the present one.

Consider aspects from the KEY PLANET these indicate facets of the immediately precending incarnation that bear karmically upon this lifetime.Inharmonious ones indicate karmic problems where you couldn't find resolutions to them and they were left incomplete.It is calling for attention to try to resolve them in the present lifetime.

The seperation between the KEY PLANET and the pre-natal eclispe is said to indicate the amount of time that elasped between the previous decease and the birth, at the rate of one year per degree, or six days two hours per minute.A very rapid reincarnation is testimonial to the ill-prepared for death of an individual.The death may have been an accidental death or a violent
death.

The sign and placement of the KEY PLANET hold clues to the cause of death of the previous life.Afflictions to the KEY PLANET from malefics that are either posited in or lord of the eighth house indicate a sudden death (uranus involved) or an accident (mars) suicide (neptune) or criminal violence (pluto)

Harmonious aspects from the KEY PLANET to planets that are posited in lord of 8th house indicate a relatively peaceful life for which the individual was well prepared.

The sex of the KEY PLANET (moon,venus,neptune and pluto considered female) Sun mars and saturn male, and mercury the gender of the sign in which it is placed.This has been suggested to indicate the gender in the previous lifetime.

Solar eclipses have a cycle of nineteen years, when you are 19yrs old there is usually a solar eclipse at approximately the same degree of the zodiac as your pre-natal eclispe.The return of your pre-natal eclipse almost always causes a dramatic event, i.e move home, marriage, child, new job.
Any thing you undertake under this infuence can change the course of your life.The pre-natal eclipse returns again aged 38yrs.

I got this information from a few articles hope you find them interesting.

Last edited:
Hi Milkway,

Your reply made me laugth, sorry didn't mean to creep you out. I had never heard of the pre-natal solar eclipse until i read your question about it. I went and looked for articles on the subject and that's when i came across this information about past lives, how we might have died in our previous incarnation, and what sex we might have been.

The pre-natal eclipse cycle did seem to hold some truth though because not long before my 19th birthday my father died and this has had a major effect on the rest of my life. There are times in my life were i would think if my dad was here would things be different for me. I would have liked to have had his guidence in my life.

I have my saturn in my first house conjunct my ascendent,oppose my sun in the seventh house. Saturn in the first house can indicate loss of father, and with it opposing my sun backs this up. I think the eclipse just triggered all this off, as well as a transit of saturn in the 8th house oppose my natal pluto and sun trine neptune all at the same time.

I guess with my natal sun oppose saturn aspect in my chart because i lost my father at an early age i have to learn about finding that authority within myself.This is one of my major lessons to learn for this lifetime.Maybe this is why it is a key planet for me.

These articles are just a bit of fun though because you will never know who you were in your last incarnation, the important thing is to concentrate on your challenges in this lifetime, and the natal chart shows this information.

Since we share the same birthday, i guess i was a rich ******* too, although i always thought i was a woman in my last lifetime. Your reply was funny though i'm still laugthing now.

Hey, Milkyway

Do you write in your spare time or does it involve your work in some way because your an excellent writer.Anyone enough of the compliments, because you said my reply was creepy. Ha Ha just kidding.

Arian Maverick

This is a fascinating topic, one I wish to further explore. How do you compose a chart for the exact moment of a prenatal eclipse?

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

but if that is true, if i died on aug 21 1978 and was reincarnated on feb 27 79, then i was still alive when i decided when and where i would reincarnate????

That's what being multidimensional beings is all about! :cool:

Arian Maverick

I think Arian Maverick was right about there being multidimensional beings.There is no set period of time between lives.while the soul is on the physical plane doing it's work between earthly lives.The soul is in dimension where time and space do not exist.

I also found another article on the pre-natal eclipse, if you want to experiment with it. This article says that if you put the degree and minute of the pre-natal eclipse on an ascendant.Position to the equal house wheel, then equal it all the way around, then insert your natal planets and read that chart as your pre-natal or purpose chart your suppose to see some pretty amazing things.

Last edited:

Lorielle

I've not heard that about the pre-natal eclipse. I've got Bernadette Brady's "Eagle and the Lark" that lists all of them. But I've not worked with it to any degree.

I don't have a link for the article basically it was a lecture for astrology students and it was titled "The north node and the pre-natal eclipse" for most of the lecture the teacher talked about the north nodes it was right at the end that the stundents started to discuss the pre-natal eclipse and the teacher explained how to draw up the chart to indicate a persons life purpose using the degree of the pre-natal eclipse.

Lorielle

It is a very popular book among a lot of astrologers. However, at times it seemed above my head. I don't really think I got a lot out of the book, to tell you the truth, but the eclipse info is interesting. If you are into prediction, I like Carol Rushman's book better. (I think that's her name.) Also, I want to look into Celeste Teal's "Planetary Triggers."

Happy reading!
Lori

Preantal eclipse in the natal chart indicates an area of magnetic disturbance which represent a problem area that is experianced during life.It symbolises the problem we were born to solve within ourselves, our greatest challenge and our hero's challenge.

Past life astrology

An individuals soul is born into a nativity chart that progresses secondarily during the span of years that constitutes it's entire lifetime up until the time of demise.The soul is then reincarnated into a successive lifetime where the secondary progressed chart at the time death in the prior incarnation then becomes the new lifetimes nativity chart. This process is repeats it's self continuously until the individuals soul has both karmically and spiritually purged it's self of desire through all the potential archetypical experiances within the zodiac.

Since we touched upon past lives this is another interesting article on karmic astrology.

Last edited:

leomoon13

i have a concern, if anyone can offer some feedback...
in aug 16, the solar eclipse is exact conjunction to my sun trine asc and mars squares my asc...unfortunately my sons parent orientaion is taking place in north carolina on the fourteenth and i must travel a long distance to get there...is tiis dangerous with the eclipse taking place in my 9 th house and mars on the ic conjunct pluta square asc? i need advice...