Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-03-2009, 08:38 PM
byjove's Avatar
byjove byjove is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,009
Talking Natal indications on marriage/partners

Hi everyone!

What's the ruler of your 7th and does it have important aspects which shape your choice of partner?

Also, does anyone here have Capricorn on the 7th? I've my DC just at the end of Cap, and Saturn was at the end of house 5, but he was in a 5.5deg conjunction with Uranus. Whenever I choose a partner, they're usually TOO much of a Saturn type but not enough Uranus or the other way around, so I often leave relationships early discovering what's not right for me. Anyone have a similar problem?

I sure wish I didn't have Uranus affecting my 7th ruler! Plus of I've 9th Venus in Pisces square Saturn, not useful! Is a 7 deg trine between Venus and Pluto too wide? Venus is exalted in the 9th of Pisces, and Pluto dignified in the 5th of Scorpio. Hmm...this marriage business is a tricky game lol

Sun 10th Aries trine Saturn conjunct Uranus 5th/6th
Mars 11th sextile Mercury conjunct Pisces MC trine Cancer AC
Venus 9th Pisces square 5th/6 Saturn & trine Pluto in 5th Scorpio

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by byjove
Hi everyone!

What's the ruler of your 7th and does it have important aspects which shape your choice of partner?
The ruler of the seventh house is just as important as the seventh house (and its content).

Quote:
Originally Posted by byjove
I sure wish I didn't have Uranus affecting my 7th ruler! Plus of I've 9th Venus in Pisces square Saturn, not useful! Is a 7 deg trine between Venus and Pluto too wide?
No, it is not too wide
But Venuses square (bad aspect) to the ruler of seventh and that being Saturn could mean that you will try to postpone (Saturn-postponing) your marriage life (seventh house ruler), as much as possible
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-04-2009, 01:22 AM
triplecancer triplecancer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 33
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

My 7th house (empty) ruler is saturn square venus. There is definetly a lot of delay in relationship area. I just hope it doesn't mean it'll never happen. Saturn sq venus does not sound good....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-04-2009, 02:17 AM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Can I take a look at your natal chart?
__________________

Last edited by Amphitrite; 02-04-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-04-2009, 03:44 AM
LaLibra's Avatar
LaLibra LaLibra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: at some latitude and longitude above the hemisphere
Posts: 63
Send a message via MSN to LaLibra
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

I also have an empty 7th house, Venus in the second sextiling saturn, saturn in Libra in the 12th. I read that an empty house means you just don't focus muh energy on those areas of life, but a lot of my thinking and hence energy is about relationships
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:06 AM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLibra
I also have an empty 7th house, Venus in the second sextiling saturn, saturn in Libra in the 12th. I read that an empty house means you just don't focus muh energy on those areas of life, but a lot of my thinking and hence energy is about relationships
LaLibra, house have similar symbolism as the signs. The seventh house has all the symbolism of the Libra sign. I manage to find your natal chart browsing through your forum posts. Your Sun, Ascendant, and four more planets are in this sign! That means, that you are a typical Libra, and all that symbolizes Libra, is naturally, important to you.
Relationships, marriage, love, harmony...
__________________

Last edited by Amphitrite; 02-04-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:07 AM
estrella's Avatar
estrella estrella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 210
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Here's mine-it's in my public profile. I have Jupiter in my 7th, making no aspects. The ruler of my 7th is in my 4th.

I've never been married & never have really wanted to be. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll find my wealthy Jupiterean man :banana:
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:14 AM
FleetingDasein's Avatar
FleetingDasein FleetingDasein is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 437
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by byjove
Hi everyone!

What's the ruler of your 7th and does it have important aspects which shape your choice of partner?
I have Venus in Libra in the 7th house. I've always heard that the ruler of the 7th promises a happy marriage, but with the aspects my venus makes I don't know what to say about that.

Mercury is also in the 7th house.

Venus opposes my Ascendant which means I'm very attracted to refined people. Mercury gives me a like of the "intellectual types." Of course, all of this just seems reinforces the position of Libra on the house cusp.

Venus squares Uranus in the 9th attracting a fair share of unconventional men, usually foreigners. Venus also squares Neptune, and at least one of the men I dated was heavily into drugs.

Hope that helps to paint a picture on how the 7th house works.
__________________


Last edited by FleetingDasein; 02-04-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:16 AM
LaLibra's Avatar
LaLibra LaLibra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: at some latitude and longitude above the hemisphere
Posts: 63
Send a message via MSN to LaLibra
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Thank you Amphitrite..I love the little stars in your post

I'm not successful in relationships (partner-wise) though...

Last edited by LaLibra; 02-04-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:21 AM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by estrella
Here's mine-it's in my public profile. I have Jupiter in my 7th, making no aspects. The ruler of my 7th is in my 4th.

I've never been married & never have really wanted to be. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll find my wealthy Jupiterean man :banana:
Four of your houses cusps are on the 29th degrees (the end of a sign)...are you sure, that your time of birth is correct? Because, if you are born few minutes later, you have Scorpio rising.

If the time of birth is correct, your future husband will be someone from your town, younger then you, and about to be divorced. You will meet him in the circle of your friends, through them, or among them.
If is not correct, you will meet him through your work.
In either cases, there is a great possibility that he will be wealthy
You will work together.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLibra
Thank you Amphitrite..I love the little stars in your post

I'm not successful in relationships (partner-wise) though...
Thanks a lot for the compliment Libra
Your Mercury (what we understand best) is in the sign of Libra. You are partner-wise But, there is something I should tell you. You should lower your marital criteria, since they are very high. Nobody is perfect.

Also, you shouldn't be afraid of making a mistake, life is about taking risks.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:38 AM
LaLibra's Avatar
LaLibra LaLibra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: at some latitude and longitude above the hemisphere
Posts: 63
Send a message via MSN to LaLibra
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphitrite
Thanks a lot for the compliment Libra
Your Mercury (what we understand best) is in the sign of Libra. You are partner-wise But, there is something I should tell you. You should lower your marital criteria, since they are very high. Nobody is perfect.

Also, you shouldn't be afraid of making a mistake, life is about taking risks.
You're welcome. You're good lol...my criteria were impossible. I think I'm in a transition now becoming more realistic about expectations, taking risks. Well I hope so anyway, I tend to intellectualize rather than experience.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 02-04-2009, 05:47 AM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLibra
You're welcome. You're good lol...my criteria were impossible. I think I'm in a transition now becoming more realistic about expectations, taking risks. Well I hope so anyway, I tend to intellectualize rather than experience.
Thanks again for the compliment Libra
Our marital expectations are represented through our seventh house, the content of the seventh house, and its ruler.
Your seventh house is in the sign of Aries, meaning you want somebody who takes action (Aries) a strong, male hand and will (Aries). Mars, the ruler, is in Leo (=something of the highest quality) and in your tenth house (the house of success=successful husband).
Your future husband, will love sport, and to swim (Mars trine Neptune-sea) and possibly have some medals that he won. He will love jumping into water from a certain altitude (Mars square Uranus-jumping, height)
__________________

Last edited by Amphitrite; 02-04-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 02-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Shining Ray Shining Ray is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: At the Fairground
Posts: 2,159
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

In my psychological astrology report it says I size up men quickly by their intellect lol, because I am attracted to intellectual, brilliant men. Maybe I do score men this way (6.7 or 5.3 ) If you score below 5.0 you have no chance. I have three planets in Pisces (Sun, Moon, Mercury) my 7th house ruler is Neptune. Mars is in Aquarius square Uranus in 3rd.

I like sensitive, intense men who are mysterious in some way, with crazy minds . I love a man with a sense of humour, and imaginative mind.

I was making a list of the men I found attractive, superficial activity to some but I wondered whether something in my natal chart showed why I found these men attractive.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Jared Leto and lately I have been attracted to Ashton Kutcher. Gorgeous deep brown eyes.



I like him in a couple of movies, I won't derail this thread lol with my superficialty lol.

Planets in 7th, ruling the 7th house indicate partners. A full 5th house might enjoy the romantic period of love affairs. What troubles me is I have a full 7th house and Venus in Capricorn 5th in aspect to Jupiter/Pluto. My astrological relationship report claims that either me or my partner could have an affair. I am too serious in love, and there was a need for adventure in relationship (Jupiter) along with drama, (Pluto).

Astrologically concerning relationships there is quite a bit to consider and synthesise in the chart, sometimes you show two completely different love profiles, one part of you needs stability & commitment while another side of you needs to be free, and often one patner takes the role of the committed and the other plays around, or needs freedom. Mariah Carey has Capricorn on 7th, and she had a controlling husband, she also had Sun (male partner) in 10th house, he was her manager first. If the chart I had was correct.

Sun in 7th, 8th or 10th I have seen in women who have powerful/successful husbands.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 02-04-2009, 01:29 PM
RockFish's Avatar
RockFish RockFish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Brasil
Posts: 804
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by estrella
I've never been married & never have really wanted to be. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll find my wealthy Jupiterean man :banana:
I have Jupiter in the 7th too. It trines Venus in the 11th. I thought I'd marry a wealthy and profligate man, but no, I fell in love with a broke fellah, LOL!!

My 7th is in cancer, ruler conjunct Saturn in Virgo, so maybe the ruler of the 7th, with meager income (Moon conjunct Sat), overruled poor Jupiter...

My chart:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...4a1946ed04.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 557248b4a1946ed04.jpg (92.5 KB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 02-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Hi Ray
Nice analysis. I like very much your butterfly avatar, so cheerful.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
RockFish's Avatar
RockFish RockFish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Brasil
Posts: 804
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Double post!



Last edited by RockFish; 02-04-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 02-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockFish
I have Jupiter in the 7th too. It trines Venus in the 11th. I thought I'd marry a wealthy and profligate man, but no, I fell in love with a broke fellah, LOL!!

My 7th is in cancer, ruler conjunct Saturn in Virgo, so maybe the ruler of the 7th, with meager income (Moon conjunct Sat), overruled poor Jupiter...
Hi FIsh
It could mean that you will earn the money during the marriage (Venus trine Jupiter).
The Jupiter trine Venus aspect could especially activate if he, or you together will do some business in a foreign (Sagittarius, Jupiter) country, either you relocate there, or work there, or work with people from there.
Your natal Venus in on the America' s Ascendant, so I would suggest America.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 02-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Shining Ray Shining Ray is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: At the Fairground
Posts: 2,159
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Venus trine Jupiter can be lovely positive feelings about falling in love. I have Venus opposed Jupiter, my partner has been successful but he's still in debt, he is bad at handling money. I have seen Venus trine Pluto in a woman's chart who had her husband support her throughout life. She never had to work. It might have been Venus in Taurus trine Pluto, she had a comfortable life (so jealous).
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:06 PM
byjove's Avatar
byjove byjove is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,009
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphitrite
No, it is not too wide
But Venuses square (bad aspect) to the ruler of seventh and that being Saturn could mean that you will try to postpone (Saturn-postponing) your marriage life (seventh house ruler), as much as possible
Very true! That, plus Saturn at the end of the 5th house, means I treat 'prospectives' like a mortgage transaction lol. Very serious, and you wouldn't want to live in a house you hate all your life, would you?! So why not take love seriously too...? lol. And I like the idea of ME postponing, I have a lot of independent placings that BEG for personal challenge. Don't want to go there for a while...

Last edited by byjove; 02-04-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:29 PM
byjove's Avatar
byjove byjove is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,009
Smile Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Ray
In my psychological astrology report it says I size up men quickly by their intellect lol, because I am attracted to intellectual, brilliant men.

Mariah Carey has Capricorn on 7th, and she had a controlling husband, she also had Sun (male partner) in 10th house, he was her manager first. If the chart I had was correct.

Sun in 7th, 8th or 10th I have seen in women who have powerful/successful husbands.
Hey we're alike! I like my intellectual partners too! Mars setile Mercury, Mars sextile Jupiter. Mars in Gemini 11th. Oh, and I've sun in 10th Aries too...Will I be following Mariah's lead?! Hmm...I'm gay too so I suppose...should I be looking at Mars or the Sun's position? Hmm

FleetingDasein, that was a very interesting and very revealing look, thank you!

Amphtrite, you know so much about this! Do you look at your friend's charts and advise them on their love lives? I wish I knew more about 7th rulers etc to do that. Guess I will in time!

Last edited by byjove; 01-22-2013 at 11:17 AM. Reason: removed link that opened my chart with astro account!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 02-04-2009, 04:44 PM
LaLibra's Avatar
LaLibra LaLibra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: at some latitude and longitude above the hemisphere
Posts: 63
Send a message via MSN to LaLibra
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphitrite
Thanks again for the compliment Libra
Our marital expectations are represented through our seventh house, the content of the seventh house, and its ruler.
Your seventh house is in the sign of Aries, meaning you want somebody who takes action (Aries) a strong, male hand and will (Aries). Mars, the ruler, is in Leo (=something of the highest quality) and in your tenth house (the house of success=successful husband).
Your future husband, will love sport, and to swim (Mars trine Neptune-sea) and possibly have some medals that he won. He will love jumping into water from a certain altitude (Mars square Uranus-jumping, height)
You're welcome again

All that is very true, I am turned off by inability to take action, lack of ambition, and the inability to swim!! I questioned myself about that last bit before - why is it important that he be a good swimmer! Of course I did fall for a guy that wasn't but it did bother me that he wasn't.

Does it show about his intelligence, my criteria there? Because if he's just a jock with no brain - nuh uh not for me!

So now I've learned more about how to describe marriage partner. Does this mean that's who you will end up with or simply what attracts you?

Thanks again Amphitrite, you're so generous! (don't thank me for that lol I'm saying the truth)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 02-04-2009, 05:03 PM
byjove's Avatar
byjove byjove is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,009
Talking Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLibra
... I am turned off by inability to take action, lack of ambition, and the inability to swim!! I questioned myself about that last bit before - why is it important that he be a good swimmer! Of course I did fall for a guy that wasn't but it did bother me that he wasn't.

Does it show about his intelligence, my criteria there? Because if he's just a jock with no brain - nuh uh not for me!
That is so odd! Very interesting though! Wow...really odd lol. Do you have a venus + watery connection e.g. Neptune or something? Hmm. Same with me about jocks. The part of me that loves aggressive sports appreciates jocks, but once I discover that they can't find the handle on a tea-pot on their own, it's all over lol.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 02-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by byjove
Amphtrite, you know so much about this! Do you look at your friend's charts and advise them on their love lives? I wish I knew more about 7th rulers etc to do that. Guess I will in time!
Byjove, thanks for the compliment
Yes, I look at my friends charts. It all comes down to love and marriage
looking at your chart, you will definitively live where your future wife will live. Either she will be in the process of constructing a large house, or the house will be finished. It will be near the sea.(if the time of birth is correct, and your MC-the place where your wife lives, is in Pisces-near the sea). It could easiliy be possible that she doesn't live in your country, neither is born in it.

Here is mine natal chart
__________________

Last edited by Amphitrite; 02-04-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 02-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Amphitrite's Avatar
Amphitrite Amphitrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Re: Natal indications on marriage/partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLibra
You're welcome again

All that is very true, I am turned off by inability to take action, lack of ambition, and the inability to swim!! I questioned myself about that last bit before - why is it important that he be a good swimmer! Of course I did fall for a guy that wasn't but it did bother me that he wasn't.

Does it show about his intelligence, my criteria there? Because if he's just a jock with no brain - nuh uh not for me!

So now I've learned more about how to describe marriage partner. Does this mean that's who you will end up with or simply what attracts you?

Thanks again Amphitrite, you're so generous! (don't thank me for that lol I'm saying the truth)
You are so sweet for saying that Libra (see, I didn't thank you )
Don't worry he will be smart too. The Sun, that rules your Mars, ruler of the seventh (future husband) is conjunct Mercury (brains), and Jupiter (higher education).
In the woman's chart Mars is what kind of men she is attracted to (physically), the seventh house, is her spouse to be (and expectations of what marriage is supposed to be). So, you see, not necessarily the same thing, but in your case, it is (since Mars, is the ruler of the 7th house).
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
indications, marriage or partners, natal

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anyone love Solar Arcs? astrologer50 Lunar/Solar 53 08-09-2013 05:12 AM
Can anyone help? Please! cossie Read My Chart 12 12-03-2011 08:01 PM
Indications of fertility in the natal chart Tamara Houses & cusps 6 02-01-2009 08:37 PM
cassanra's SR interpretation cassanra Solar returns 18 11-24-2008 11:47 AM
Oh..grow up!{my ex-husband] pisceskitty Natal Astrology 19 07-14-2006 11:16 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.