Twin Babies born with Moon in 12th with bad aspects

Taurusmom

everyone
I gave recently birth to my twins. Unfortunately the doctors here do c section only between 8 and 8:30 which means that many planets fall in 12th house. (I checked this for many dates)
Actually I could give birth even some days later but the doc insisted to give birth the 14th of April 2021. I knew that the aspects aren’t good at all at this date. I asked the doc to do it another date as I could (because there was no need to urge the c section) but she doesn’t believe in astrology at all. She even told me to not believe all those “********” and to give birth the date she told me otherwise I had to go to another doc (whom I wouldn’t know at all) because she would leave on holidays !

So my twins (boy and girl) born at [Deleted. It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. Obviously, babies cannot give informed consent. You may post their birth charts with names and birth information removed, but you may not post their birth details. - Moderator]) have moon square Saturn
Moon square Jupiter
Moon conjuncts Uranus (wide orb 8,45 degrees)
Moon trines Neptune
Moon conjuncts Lilith
And they have sun mercury Venus Lilith Uranus and moon in 12 !!!

Could somebody who knows more about astrology explain those difficult aspects to me and maybe give me some advice in order to keep the positive side of it?

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…; [Link not valid. Follow these instructions to post a valid link. If you are using a desktop or laptop computer, you can also post a chart as an attachment by following these instructions. If you are using a mobile device, your only option is to post it as a link. - Moderator]

I am already a mother of a 6 years old boy ..

Really really guys I am a soft, tender, warm-hearted, possessive, stubborn, loving, caring and I show my emotions mother ….

When I read all those aspects it seems that I will be the worst mother on this planet !!! Or that I will die soon…. And leave my babies alone …
Both scenarios are painful and make me afraid and so sad !

Is there anybody whom could check their natal chart and perhaps mine as well in order to check which possibilities there are and if there is any chance to avoid something ?

Maybe the hormones and in combination with all those things I’ve read I’m worried and sad.
I know basic things so maybe (I hope) I’ve misinterpreted some things?
Any advice on our charts would be really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

blackbery

Hello there,

I have twins in my family (fraternal, not identical) & they both have :moon::square::saturn:. Nearly everyone in my family has a :moon::uranus: aspect.

No need to fret & worry, your twins will be absolutely fine. :moon::saturn: aspects can make a person more prone to depression, to problems with the father or men in general. But nothing to do with, you, the mother.:):):)

In fact, they may not be as close to their dad or have a 'warm' relationship but they probably will be closer to you because of this.

:moon::uranus: they will be lively & maybe an unusual mother. So your twins will be independent & love meeting new people, exciting people. They get bored quickly but you will have ideas to entertain them.

There is nothing wrong with planets in the 12th. They may not be as egotistical as people with planets in the 1st but they will have a quiet confidence. They will probably like to keep a more 'low profile' but many successful politicians have planets in the 12th. They can understand the 'zeitgeist' of the world.

They are probably more sensitive than others, probably very artistic. They will have an inner & outer beauty with :sun::moon::mercury::venus::uranus: in the 12th and may be attracted to spiritual places, ashrams, churches, mosques,e tc.

The Moon position shows how a person REACTS, their daily habits, but it's not WHO THEY ARE. The :sun: much more important. Just like the overall chart.

Your links didn't work but even with what you have posted, there is no need for you to concern yourself. You are going to be a great mother, just like you are with your other child.

Twins share such a special bond, the twins in my family are always together, they are so sad when they are apart. It's a great blessing to have twins as they will have a friend for life.:love::love::love:

Hope this helps.

BB

Taurusmom

Hello there,

I have twins in my family (fraternal, not identical) & they both have :moon::square::saturn:. Nearly everyone in my family has a :moon::uranus: aspect.

No need to fret & worry, your twins will be absolutely fine. :moon::saturn:

aspects can make a person more prone to depression, to problems with the father or men in general. But nothing to do with, you, the mother.:):):)

In fact, they may not be as close to their dad or have a 'warm' relationship but they probably will be closer to you because of this.

:moon::uranus: they will be lively & maybe an unusual mother. So your twins will be independent & love meeting new people, exciting people. They get bored quickly but you will have ideas to entertain them.

There is nothing wrong with planets in the 12th. They may not be as egotistical as people with planets in the 1st but they will have a quiet confidence. They will probably like to keep a more 'low profile' but many successful politicians have planets in the 12th. They can understand the 'zeitgeist' of the world.

They are probably more sensitive than others, probably very artistic. They will have an inner & outer beauty with :sun::moon::mercury::venus::uranus: in the 12th and may be attracted to spiritual places, ashrams, churches, mosques,e tc.

The Moon position shows how a person REACTS, their daily habits, but it's not WHO THEY ARE. The :sun: much more important. Just like the overall chart.

Your links didn't work but even with what you have posted, there is no need for you to concern yourself. You are going to be a great mother, just like you are with your other child.

Twins share such a special bond, the twins in my family are always together, they are so sad when they are apart. It's a great blessing to have twins as they will have a friend for life.:love::love::love:

Hope this helps.

BB

Thanks 🙏 a lot for your answer
I read everywhere though that hard aspects to the moon are often a sign of bad relationship with the mother - absent mother etc

I hope you ll be right and that everything will be fine

Taurusmom

Hello there,

No need to fret & worry, your twins will be absolutely fine. :moon::saturn: aspects can make a person more prone to depression, to problems with the father or men in general. But nothing to do with, you, the mother.:):):)

Hope this helps.

BB

Wishing you all the best !

And YES twins is a blessing ! We went for a second baby and got one more present it was a big surprise! A wonderful one

Osamenor

Staff member
Thanks 🙏 a lot for your answer
I read everywhere though that hard aspects to the moon are often a sign of bad relationship with the mother - absent mother etc

My mom has a Sun/Moon square in her chart. Her mother was very much present (and very much present in my life, too, as a grandmother) and while they had some of the usual mother/daughter issues, they also had a good relationship. I can say the same for my own relationship with her, and while I have the easy Sun/Moon trine, I have a Moon/Venus square.

If anything, the square in my mom's chart is reflective of what was going on between her parents at the time of her birth: they were separated by war. Her father was away fighting. When he returned, they had never really lived together (they'd married right when he was about to ship out) and they already had two small children, one conceived on the wedding night and the other during brief leave. It wasn't an easy adjustment, although they were much happier later on.

Aspects to Moon reflect what was going on with the mother at the time of the child's birth. A Moon/Saturn square suggests the mother running up against some restriction. You've already described one: you were compelled to have a c-section at what you felt was a bad time, and your providers wouldn't listen to you. If you're seeing any other issues with hard restrictions in your life, or with authority figures, things like that, then that, too, would be reflected in that Saturn square.

The child inherits the energy of the aspect. That doesn't mean their life is necessarily going to include the same kind of restriction, but they're going to carry on the fight, as it were. Your children will have to figure out their own relationship to authority, and it may not be an easy one. But they have the opportunity to fight the battle you couldn't, and perhaps win.

Taurusmom

My mom has a Sun/Moon square in her chart. Her mother was very much present (and very much present in my life, too, as a grandmother) and while they had some of the usual mother/daughter issues, they also had a good relationship. I can say the same for my own relationship with her, and while I have the easy Sun/Moon trine, I have a Moon/Venus square.

If anything, the square in my mom's chart is reflective of what was going on between her parents at the time of her birth: they were separated by war. Her father was away fighting. When he returned, they had never really lived together (they'd married right when he was about to ship out) and they already had two small children, one conceived on the wedding night and the other during brief leave. It wasn't an easy adjustment, although they were much happier later on.

Aspects to Moon reflect what was going on with the mother at the time of the child's birth. A Moon/Saturn square suggests the mother running up against some restriction. You've already described one: you were compelled to have a c-section at what you felt was a bad time, and your providers wouldn't listen to you. If you're seeing any other issues with hard restrictions in your life, or with authority figures, things like that, then that, too, would be reflected in that Saturn square.

The child inherits the energy of the aspect. That doesn't mean their life is necessarily going to include the same kind of restriction, but they're going to carry on the fight, as it were. Your children will have to figure out their own relationship to authority, and it may not be an easy one. But they have the opportunity to fight the battle you couldn't, and perhaps win.

Hi 👋
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer and your experience with moon square Saturn in natal chart. I’m really grateful that you wrote all those details to me. My mother has also a moon square with Saturn. (3 degrees) she had an intense relationship with her mom. They loved each other deeply but they were arguing a lot because my grandmother was too Saturnian towards her daughter (my mom) telling her what she should do and what she shouldn’t do in order to be a good mom - wife- Christian- daughter etc etc
We (my brother and I) had a warm and close relationship with our grandma too… she was sometimes strict and full old school principals but she adored us and we too!

My concern in our case isn’t just that square between moon and Saturn but it s the combination of moon in Taurus in 12th house with those bad aspects. That’s why I’m worried and sad about the impulsive decision the doc took for us (without any medical reason give birth earlier on a date with such bad aspects)

I’m sincerely thankful for your reply and your explanation. You really made me feel better and remind me of my grandmother as well 🙏❤️

Wish you ALL THE BEST in your life !!

Have a nice evening

Kind regards,
Elisa taurusmom

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Hi ��
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer and your experience with moon square Saturn in natal chart. I’m really grateful that you wrote all those details to me. My mother has also a moon square with Saturn. (3 degrees) she had an intense relationship with her mom. They loved each other deeply but they were arguing a lot because my grand was to Saturnian towards her daughter (my mom) telling her what she should do and what she shouldn’t do in order to be a good mom - wife- Christian- daughter etc etc
See the difficulty with authority in that story?

It wasn't just about your grandmother personally, either, if religion was involved. Sounds like rigid religious teachings were also a big thing your mom was up against. Incidentally, Jupiter is the ruling planet of religion, and your twins were born during a Jupiter/Saturn conjunction, with both planets square their Moon.

Religious or otherwise, there seems to be a running theme of rigidity of belief being an entity to fight against, in multiple generations of your family. It's only natural for each generation to inherit the previous generation's traumas and battles - and strengths as well. The children carry on the parents' fight, whether they know it or not, and they have an opportunity to transform it in their own lives.

My concern in our case isn’t just that square between moon and Saturn but it s the combination of moon in Taurus in 12th house with those bad aspects. That’s why I’m worried and sad about the impulsive decision the doc took for us (without any medical reason give birth earlier on a date with such bad aspects)

If you were going to have a c-section birth, and your hospital only does it early in the morning, a twelfth house Sun is inevitable for all babies born by c-section. That's where the sun is at that time of day. If it's a new moon, the moon is with the sun, so they also get a twelfth house Moon. In fact, a significantly larger than natural share of the population now has twelfth house Suns because of scheduled c-sections. Twelfth house Moons, too, for those new moon babies.

Your kids have plenty of company.

The twelfth house is an ancestral house, the most ancestral of the ancestral houses. It's where family secrets live that no one knows anymore because those who did know took it to their graves. It's actually a very fitting house for someone whose life path is heavily based on working out those familial patterns, which it sounds like it is for your twins. That's a challenging house, but for people with twelfth house placements, it's also a source of strength.

Last edited:

Lin

An alternative way to do this is for Taurus Mom to post HER chart with the transits of the day she gave birth.

A mother's relationship to children are in the mom's chart.
LIN