My natal graphique

Dalila

I am brand new to astrology. I would like to know at the dawn of my 40 years, how to learn to read zt to decipher my natal chart, I have felt lost for some time. I would like to know which articles or videos or book to read to learn how to tame my grave life in heaven. knowing how to choose dates or times in the future, as well as dates to avoid as much as possible for important decisions, or other (business) because I am in the stock market (crypto), the Covid made me lose my current job . I would like to know the difficulties of my life or the chances to be seized thanks to the planets, stars, conjunction, signs But where to start ? thank you for reading me here in Paris it's about 26 degrees and it's 5:25 p.m.

Dalila (Hebrew name from the Bible) ��

https://ibb.co/dL9SJPd

Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

Account Closed
I am brand new to astrology. I would like to know at the dawn of my 40 years, how to learn to read zt to decipher my natal chart, I have felt lost for some time.
I would like to know which articles or videos or book to read to learn how to tame my grave life in heaven.

knowing how to choose dates or times in the future, as well as dates to avoid as much as possible for important decisions, or other (business) because I am in the stock market (crypto), the Covid made me lose my current job .

I would like to know the difficulties of my life or the chances to be seized thanks to the planets, stars, conjunction, signs But where to start ?

Hello Dalila,

this would be a long way to go - to get learned all - what you expect to achieve from a very high standard of perfection level.

Best to start to learn astrology -would then be a well transit-supported time on your 11th house ruling planet - the house of uranus - ruling astrology. In your chart acc. to your personal data and TOB - ruled by your sun. But actually your sun is not transit-activated now.

With your moon ruling your midheaven and your neptune ruling job and work -you are more career and work focussed now and transit supported for a change in this field until end of this year.

Attachments

• ! astro_2gw_dalila_hp.10068.116775.jpg
    ! astro_2gw_dalila_hp.10068.116775.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 20