Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 01-13-2009, 06:57 PM

when EXACTLY will pregnancy occur?

Hi all,
I am new to astrology and need help reading my natal chart. I would like to know if I can tell when exactly i will get pregnant. I've asked this before but was unable to get any helpful answers. Alot is going on right now and would like to know if I will get pregnant within the next year and if it's possible to tell the exact month. Also, if there will be any health problems due to the pregnancy. By the way, I've been trying to learn and read it myself, but haven't been able to come to a definate conclusion. Thank you to anyone that answers back!!

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.co...1.09&lat=39.17

Unread 01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Banned

Re: when EXACTLY will pregnancy occur?

you can calculate when you ovulate and then choose when to get pregnant if there are no organic problems wiht you and yours.you can get your fertility chart calcuated at astro.com

rahu
Unread 01-13-2009, 08:20 PM

Geez, thanks for the help. I needed someone to interpret my chart for me. thanks to anyone who will venture!
Unread 02-08-2009, 12:11 AM

Very interesting question!
First of all it is cellular process and that's why invisible and subtle.
But of course it is a event of fusion of two cells and start of creating new creature.
In my practice I found the method of Trutina Hermetis very useful in determining the exact day of conception.
Unread 04-02-2009, 03:41 AM
4leafclovah

Why its always women asking about children and never men? I find that odd..
Unread 04-02-2009, 09:35 AM

I´ve just read these facts:

One can not exactly determine moment of conception. The sperms can live as long as five days (some say only three) in the woman. The eggcells can live about 24 hours. You cannot know when the two cells meet by looking at the moon, cause the moon moves to fast.

Consider this a couple haves sex day one but the fusion takes place the next day. The woman does not know that and looks at the lunar position/phase of day one....?

I have moon in my solar return first house this year.

Tags
occur, pregnancy