Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-01-2020, 08:22 PM

Unhappy Why have I been feeling depressed as of lately?

This thing... killed my own sense of life. And my interests have vanished away. I feel more dead than alive. I feel like there's a shadow, someone who constantly criticizes me , wants me to dissappear, and calls me a pathetic weakling. And my friend, whom I've talked to, doesn't want to talk to me anymore, when we used to spend hours chatting. I have no idea why is he doing this, not sure if he's busy or not. I'm afraid my clinginess( Transit Sun and Mercury aspects to my natal Moon) is showing. Or I'm afraid I'm seeking attention and hurting people in the process. It's wrong,definitely wrong. I'm sorry on that behalf.

Also, my mom constantly criticizing me about my schoolwork, like she always does...for 2 years now.

Can you astrologically explain what is happening to me? It'll be a huge help.

I've attached the transit chart, as of today, in relation to my natal chart.

With due respect,
Forgotten Warrior
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24gw_camilla_202071.67898.36485.jpg (51.8 KB, 9 views)

Unread 07-01-2020, 09:34 PM

Re: Why have I been feeling depressed as of lately?

Hey,

Neptune has been conjoining your sun in transit especially in your 4th house which may have weakened your vitality, sense of confidence, self esteem.

You may feel at this time low on energy, lethargic. A sense of confusion perhaps, be very critical of yourself and have a identity crises.

You can reach out to your friend.

Communicate with your mother for how her criticism makes you feel.

Neptune also has been squaring your natal Saturn, which may make you feel like your skeleton comes out the closet metaphorically.

Uranus is also squaring your venus, making you feel on the edge, wish to make thing go however you feel you cannot.

Last edited by Amit89; 07-01-2020 at 09:40 PM.
Unread 07-02-2020, 12:07 AM

Re: Why have I been feeling depressed as of lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit89 View Post
Hey,

Neptune has been conjoining your sun in transit especially in your 4th house which may have weakened your vitality, sense of confidence, self esteem.

You may feel at this time low on energy, lethargic. A sense of confusion perhaps, be very critical of yourself and have a identity crises.

You can reach out to your friend.

Communicate with your mother for how her criticism makes you feel.

Neptune also has been squaring your natal Saturn, which may make you feel like your skeleton comes out the closet metaphorically.

Uranus is also squaring your venus, making you feel on the edge, wish to make thing go however you feel you cannot.

Neptune conjuncting my Sun makes sense.

Yes, I indeed feel lethargic and have a severe identity crisis, and extremely critical of myself.

I'll try talking to my friend and my mother more.

Yes, exactly. I do feel like a skeleton! And this Neptune-Saturn square seems pretty fascinating, in a weird way.

Thank you once again for your reply.

Tags
depressed, feeling