Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-03-2019, 01:48 AM
chughash chughash is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 25
How will my Surya Mahadasha and my Sade sati be

Respected Gurus,
I have seen your detailed analysis for many people and I was wondering if you could advise about my Surya Mahadasha beginning in May 2021 for 6 yrs and also about my sade sati which will begin in April 2022. My concern is primarily due to conflicting sets of information found over the web.
My details:
Date of Birth: 02/17/1983
Time of Birth: 09:17 AM
Place of Birth: Mumbai, India
Gender: Male

Other notes: I am an IT professional and currently working in the US since Feb 2013.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf A All D charts.pdf (233.5 KB, 5 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-04-2019, 06:15 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,366
Re: How will my Surya Mahadasha and my Sade sati be

sun-venus acq, venus combust,
artistic aptitudes, dance , electricals n electronics etc;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;
may need zinc supplements for health;
may recite Shreesuktam regularly, especially fridays;

sun lord 6th over 12th, success amidst adversity;
sun aspect own leo 6th protective of employment and from opponents;
sun enemy sign acq 12th, health under stress,
recite Aditya Hridayam regularly especially sundays;


Sat transit own acq 12th over sun-venus, sade-sati,
foreign stay-travels, health, finances/expenses, relationship,
under much emotional stress; success amidst adversity;
sat aspect enemy sign leo 6th,
health-employment under stress;

sat debilated aspect aries 2nd, family-finances under stress;
sat aspect enemy sign scorpio 9th for luck-father-travels under stress;
observe fast sat evenings;

natal sat elevated libra 8th, success amidst adversity,
able to cope with challenges;
good for long life, insurance, engineering-legal aptitudes etc,
while prone to chroinic kidney-stone issues etc;
sat libra debilated aspect over aries 2nd,
aspect sag 10th for career,
aspect cancer 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-posiiton;
recite shani stotra regularly, sundarkand etc
TATWA NIRANJANAYA TARAKA RAMAYA NAMAHA!!

donate 125gms whole black urad dal fri evenings
at Ramalaya;


what is the context for worry about future sade-sati n dasa now!
hope information helps proactively!!
share specific feedbacks on the relevance of the inputs!


wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 12-04-2019 at 09:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Subhaah525 Subhaah525 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by chughash View Post
Respected Gurus,
I have seen your detailed analysis for many people and I was wondering if you could advise about my Surya Mahadasha beginning in May 2021 for 6 yrs and also about my sade sati which will begin in April 2022. My concern is primarily due to conflicting sets of information found over the web.
My details:
Date of Birth: 02/17/1983
Time of Birth: 09:17 AM
Place of Birth: Mumbai, India
Gender: Male

Other notes: I am an IT professional and currently working in the US since Feb 2013.

Chughash

Your sun mahadasha period will be very good. Dont search for web. Be assured. Sun dasha will give u progress and desirable results
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:24 PM
chughash chughash is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 25
Thank you Subhaah525,
Can you provide your insight as to how you concluded this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subhaah525 View Post
Chughash

Your sun mahadasha period will be very good. Dont search for web. Be assured. Sun dasha will give u progress and desirable results
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:29 PM
chughash chughash is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 25
Thank you kshantaram ji,
I do see you mentioned big expenses and financial stress. Do you foresee any adverse monetary situations like huge losses/loss of wealth,asset etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
sun-venus acq, venus combust,
artistic aptitudes, dance , electricals n electronics etc;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;
may need zinc supplements for health;
may recite Shreesuktam regularly, especially fridays;

sun lord 6th over 12th, success amidst adversity;
sun aspect own leo 6th protective of employment and from opponents;
sun enemy sign acq 12th, health under stress,
recite Aditya Hridayam regularly especially sundays;


Sat transit own acq 12th over sun-venus, sade-sati,
foreign stay-travels, health, finances/expenses, relationship,
under much emotional stress; success amidst adversity;
sat aspect enemy sign leo 6th,
health-employment under stress;

sat debilated aspect aries 2nd, family-finances under stress;
sat aspect enemy sign scorpio 9th for luck-father-travels under stress;
observe fast sat evenings;

natal sat elevated libra 8th, success amidst adversity,
able to cope with challenges;
good for long life, insurance, engineering-legal aptitudes etc,
while prone to chroinic kidney-stone issues etc;
sat libra debilated aspect over aries 2nd,
aspect sag 10th for career,
aspect cancer 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-posiiton;
recite shani stotra regularly, sundarkand etc
TATWA NIRANJANAYA TARAKA RAMAYA NAMAHA!!

donate 125gms whole black urad dal fri evenings
at Ramalaya;


what is the context for worry about future sade-sati n dasa now!
hope information helps proactively!!
share specific feedbacks on the relevance of the inputs!


wishing well, kshantaram
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-04-2019, 06:48 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,366
Re: How will my Surya Mahadasha and my Sade sati be

How do you experience your sun-venus in acq 12th!
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-04-2019, 07:38 PM
chughash chughash is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 25
I have had health problems in the Venus Dasha but always recovered. Monetary wise I have not made big gains like my peers. But I have been diligent in saving money fearing difficult times ahead. I have not enjoyed my earnings. Hence I asked, do you see if I will loose my savings for what little I have during Sun mahadasha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
How do you experience your sun-venus in acq 12th!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-05-2019, 04:41 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,366
Re: How will my Surya Mahadasha and my Sade sati be

the placements and aspects are related to enemy signs,
12th house for expenses, losses,hospitalisation, foreign lands, etc
sun lord 6th for health n employment,
venus combust impacting health,
sun dasa and sadesati with transit sat over sun-venus,
better be cautious and proactive,
it is self-explanatory.

Moon-mars volatile emotions n finances;
mars lord 2nd negating to first,
negating family-finances,
moon-mars lords 5/9 for prosperity,
but volatility involved.

hope gives an idea.


kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Subhaah525 Subhaah525 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by chughash View Post
Thank you Subhaah525,
Can you provide your insight as to how you concluded this

Sun is posited in 11th cusp in bhava chart. Sun although being in enemy sign posited in constellation of mars . As constellation is stronger thn sign . Further sun star lord mars has no positional strength as mars will give results according to its stellar status. Mars giving 1,7,8,10,11 and sun 2,6,9, 11 ,12. Sun mahadasha will not give looses. Instead u will earn activities related to 8th houses
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 02-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,537
Re: How will my Surya Mahadasha and my Sade sati be

unstable profession, pressure due to loans, loss of prestige, loss of investments, loss in speculations and due to government decisions, troubles due to government officials, court cases are possible.
Most of the bad effects can be seen in 2022 itself. Later slowly, you'll learn how to handle situations.
But even after Sun dasa is over in 2027, things are not smooth.
Life is unstable until 2030 summer
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-08-2020, 12:15 PM
chughash chughash is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 25
Thank you Virinchi ji. Can you advise on remedies and precautions?Also can you advise if I may have to return back to India or will I settle in USA?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi View Post
unstable profession, pressure due to loans, loss of prestige, loss of investments, loss in speculations and due to government decisions, troubles due to government officials, court cases are possible.
Most of the bad effects can be seen in 2022 itself. Later slowly, you'll learn how to handle situations.
But even after Sun dasa is over in 2027, things are not smooth.
Life is unstable until 2030 summer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mahadasha, sade, sati, surya

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.