First meeting chart, anything significant?

keenlao

Hello! I met this guy almost a year ago and it was intense. Our second meeting was 8 months later and our relationship has turned my world upside-down. The sexual attraction/ chemistry is crazy bananas, but for me it feels deeper than that and that our connection was fated.

I am wondering what, if anything, the first meeting chart and synastry say about our relationship. Is it purely sexual, or are there long-term emotional and spiritual components there as well?

I'm so curious, but also a little unnerved by the intensity and don't really know where to go from here. Any insight is much appreciated.

Attachments

• first meeting.png
    first meeting.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 26
  • FIRST MEETING SYNASTRY.jpg
    FIRST MEETING SYNASTRY.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 27

keenlao

passiflora, thank you for taking a look! The chart posted above is a progressed chart for the date of our first meeting. The second lists the aspects in the chart using natal to progressed for each, and progressed to progressed.

I am also posting the synastry chart, to see if this can give you some insight as well.

This relationship has the power to change the trajectory of my life in very serious ways, so I want to understand it the best I can!

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 35

keenlao

Yes, very active synastry!
I am very interested in a more objective view of the synastry as well. I had just asked about the even chart because there is less information circulating that I can research on my own. However any insights into either are much appreciated as I think my personal evaluation and judgment is clouded.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you ask about Chiron feeling alive in the relationship. Pluto is VERY prominent.

Our physical communication is very intimate, intense, emotional and even a little violent. It feels like we communicate best without speaking. A very intuitive almost telepathic bond. The verbal communication is challenged when it comes to personal things but lively and enjoyable when talking about work or travel and other impersonal things.

I feel a deep curiosity and need to explore this relationship, but I have NO idea where it's going or where I even want it to go. I feel like I don't have control over it, I just have to experience it.

I feel like he very consciously has barriers up to protect his independence but that leaves me feeling unsure of how he feels. I think we both try to downplay the deep internal effects because of the deep vulnerability that's triggered.

This relationship has already transformed me because it's the first time I have been sexually active with someone I wasn't married to. I feel like my previous belief system (that had already been eroding) just completely came down. I have felt no guilt over it though, just a deep peace that this is what I need to experience.

Help me decipher this! Is this one sided or just as penetrating for him? Does this burn out or are we in this for the long haul? Is it a happy union or am I being drawn into something dark?

keenlao

Yes, 'almost violent' would be a better description. Think love bites and slaps? haha. Very impassioned but I've never felt unsafe. In fact, I have experienced physical abuse in a previous relationship, so I am sensitive to it. Perhaps this is one of the healing aspects of Chiron (Chiron trine Mars??) I feel completely safe with our 'rough play'.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that it's not a symmetrical match to the dsc? Can you clarify that for me?

Thank you for your perspective on just needing to experience this. It's scary to feel on the edge of something transformative without seeing the outcome and (in typical libra fashion) I'm indecisive about what to DO. But perhaps I don't DO anything and just enjoy?

I guess the real question is, is there love here or just attraction?

Last edited: