Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 08-22-2019, 03:02 AM

leaving Rahu-Saturn Dasha soon

dear astrologers,
iím about to leave the Rahu-Saturn period... has been life-chaning test of faith to say the least...

what can I expect from this next bhukti period?

Feb 18 1993
Thunder Bay, Canada
13:29

thank you very much

Unread 08-23-2019, 06:23 AM

Re: leaving Rahu-Saturn Dasha soon

You could expect a sense of fresh confidence coupled with good fortunes from the commencement of the next Bhukti which is of Mercury. The planet responsible for intellectual brilliance Mercury tends to offer you the much needed freshness with which you could activate your inner self. Try listening to Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotra on a daily basis and especially on Wednesdays without fail to improvise on the opportunities you receive and also to enhance Mercury in your Birth Chart. Best Wishes.

Unread 08-24-2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcms View Post
dear astrologers,
iím about to leave the Rahu-Saturn period... has been life-chaning test of faith to say the least...

what can I expect from this next bhukti period?

Feb 18 1993
Thunder Bay, Canada
13:29

thank you very much

I doubt that you have left the period of faith while living in Canada. It seemed to you, and even more so, you have another antardash ruled, because you built a horoscope for real time of birth? Do you even know what birth is and where to look for it? If you do not know, do not try to show your ignorance to others for help. You reassure yourself and expose yourself to others in a bad light. Iím looking for your real horoscope, and then weíll read your past, or still going period Antardashi
Unread 08-24-2019, 07:56 PM

@Navern, thank you for your input about the specifics of my Lagna ruler bhukti period and the recommendation. Inner-self is something I hope to build a stronger connection to. Saturn is difficult.

@Dyx Excuse me? What do you mean real? This is my birth time and I was born in Canada. Why are you rude? 🧿 Is it because I preemptively said ďabout to leaveĒ regarding the Saturn antardasha or because you assume Iím not a student?

Last edited by vcms; 08-24-2019 at 09:12 PM.
Unread 08-24-2019, 08:15 PM

Tags
dasha, leaving, rahusaturn