Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 06-15-2019, 09:29 AM

Will liverpool will win 2019-2020 English primer league

Hi @Fenni 88 ,

I am a liverpool club fan.please let me know will liverpool will win this year 2019-2020 primer league ..

I am big fan of your prediction which came true in both champions league finals

The Following User Says Thank You to Fenni fan For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (06-15-2019)
Unread 06-15-2019, 04:39 PM

Re: Will liverpool will win 2019-2020 English primer league

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

15 Jun 2019 TZ = -2.0 5.1200 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=16Sco59
As you are Liverpool's fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Mars, other teams are represent with 7th house ruler Venus.
At the very start dignities are in Mars's favor. Next Mars is in conjunction with North Node. A significator conjunct the North Node is greatly strengthened! Next, Mars has help from Saturn which is in his sign (we lok for aspects which are in orb +/- 3 degrees, it is not matter the nature of aspect it is matter that the aspect is with planet that is in essential dignity). We have no aspect that hepls Venus. More, Venus is Under Sun's Beam, so Venus is quite weak to perform.
So, it seams that Liverpool will be the winner of the English primer league next year!

Tags
english, league, liverpool, primer