Uranus transit in mum 5th house scares me so much

Luxr

Hallo...this transit scares me so much...My Mother has 5th house 4' Taurus. ..she's got Moon in 5th house, And Moon is ruler of 8th!!! In addiction to it, I've noticed that many of my friends will be touched by this transit at 4' Taurus, having planets at this grade of Leo or Scorpio or Aquarius...involving 11th House too...everyone except me...I'm afraid this transit is going to mean something bad about me...I'm 41,from Italy, I wrote some time ago because I was worried for my baby Pluto 4th house...Now I'm more worried at all...thank-You so much

Sunrise

Hallo...this transit scares me so much...My Mother has 5th house 4' Taurus. ..she's got Moon in 5th house, And Moon is ruler of 8th!!! In addiction to it, I've noticed that many of my friends will be touched by this transit at 4' Taurus, having planets at this grade of Leo or Scorpio or Aquarius...involving 11th House too...everyone except me...I'm afraid this transit is going to mean something bad about me...I'm 41,from Italy, I wrote some time ago because I was worried for my baby Pluto 4th house...Now I'm more worried at all...thank-You so much

dear, you do not have to worry so much. They play many things in a natal chart and you should see them together and not just one passage.
This means that we need to see what the natal chart does, what happens to the progressive systems combined with the translations and the natal chart. A Uranus there does not mean the destruction.

she's got Moon in 5th house, And Moon is ruler of 8th!!!
the 8th house can mean many things. the eighth house shows heritage, shows earnings from third parties, shows the spouse's assets, etc.We can never know what exactly it can bring and how this can work because the concepts of the houses contain many messages.

.I'm afraid this transit is going to mean something bad about me...I'm 41
can i ask you why???
What do you see in your natal chart or in other progressive system???
It is not so easy to read a chart and the meanings can be more than one.
Also you must see what your natal Uranus does in your natal chart.

Luxr

dear, you do not have to worry so much. They play many things in a natal chart and you should see them together and not just one passage.
This means that we need to see what the natal chart does, what happens to the progressive systems combined with the translations and the natal chart. A Uranus there does not mean the destruction.

the 8th house can mean many things. the eighth house shows heritage, shows earnings from third parties, shows the spouse's assets, etc.We can never know what exactly it can bring and how this can work because the concepts of the houses contain many messages.

can i ask you why???
What do you see in your natal chart or in other progressive system???
It is not so easy to read a chart and the meanings can be more than one.
Also you must see what your natal Uranus does in your natal chart.

Hallo Sunrise, I never used progressions, and I prefer keeping on not using them, transits and solar returns give me anxiety enough...The only thing scaring me is this coincidence of Uranus transit involving people around me at same degree...
My Uranus is in 8th house Scorpio opposite Sun and Mercury in 2nd...scary too.
Thank-You so much Sunrise

Sunrise

Hallo Sunrise, I never used progressions, and I prefer keeping on not using them, transits and solar returns give me anxiety enough...The only thing scaring me is this coincidence of Uranus transit involving people around me at same degree...
My Uranus is in 8th house Scorpio opposite Sun and Mercury in 2nd...scary too.
Thank-You so much Sunrise
I must see the chart... To have the hole picture... But uranos in Scorpio has exaltation and now in ♉ might be some economic issues...mercury what house rule in your natal???