Emotional abuse, hidden powers, overcoming of illesses

Alimal

Would appreciate some perspective on this chart

QCf81Na.gif

rahu

Banned
hi alimal

Saturn square to Pluto is one of the abusive aspects there the midpoint of the square is conjunct to the node which intensifies the abusive aspect.
in addition the mars/mercury midpoint is also square to the bode and the pluto/Saturn midpoint. this adds environmental aspect and could shows males in general, have abused you or siblings/brother in addition to the Saturn/Pluto father evidence.

on hidden abilities, I would look at the mercury/moon midpoint square to Uranus and venus.this would make you very creative...poetry,songs,lyrical writing. this pattern can also shows strong psychic abides and it can show that visions come to you in dreams and in real life.so I would say your psychic and mediumistic.

rahu

Last edited:

Alimal

hi alimal

Saturn square to Pluto ozone of the abusive aspects there the midpoint of the square is conjunct to the node which intensifies the abusive aspect.
in addition the mars/mercury midpoint is also square to the bode and the pluto/Saturn midpoint. this adds environmental aspect and could shows males in general, have abused you or siblings/brother in addition to the Saturn/Pluto father evidence.

on hidden abilities, I would look at the mercury/moon midpoint square to Uranus and venus.this would make you very creative...poetry,songs,lyrical writing. this pattern can also shows strong psychic abides and it can show that visions come to you in dreams and in real life.so I would say your psychic and mediumistic.

rahu
Very spot on, thank you, I appreciate the reply