Aquarius Moon conjunct Neptune?

Hello :smile:

I've been interested in Astrology for quite a while now. But there are still things, which I don't understand in my chart. :confused:
My moon sign is Aquarius, but I don't fit the description of being unemotional and detached. My moon is at 9°46 in Aquarius and my Neptune is at 4°22 in Aquarius. Is this a conjunction? I'm wondering, if the orb is too wide or if it is still considered a conjunction. And if so, how would it change the meaning of my Aquarius Moon? They are both in the 11th house.
The moon has also a conjunction to Uranus I think (16 degrees Aquarius), a Sextile to Pluto in Sagittarius with an orb of 0°02 and a Square to Saturn in Taurus with an orb of 1°40.
I know, these are a lot of facts but I hope someone could help me to figure out, what it means :)

Thank you for your help and I apologize for my bad English. :innocent:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Any planet in its sign will be modified by aspects from other planets. Most astrologers allow a 10-degree orb for the sun and moon, some more, some less. In effect, your moon is being "Neptunized." It's also being modified by the other planets you mention.

The most dynamic aspect appears to be a square from Saturn.

See if you can come up with key words or phrases for each of these planets. Then look for ways to combine them in a phrase or sentence.

moon: emotions, feelings

Aquarius: the fixed air sign. air=mental, intellectual

Neptune: different view of reality, creative,imaginative, but not so realistic

You may be quite the idealist! You may feel enjoyment in creative ideas.

Rudy15LB

Banned

I've been interested in Astrology for quite a while now. But there are still things, which I don't understand in my chart. :confused:
My moon sign is Aquarius, but I don't fit the description of being unemotional and detached. My moon is at 9°46 in Aquarius and my Neptune is at 4°22 in Aquarius. Is this a conjunction? I'm wondering, if the orb is too wide or if it is still considered a conjunction. And if so, how would it change the meaning of my Aquarius Moon? They are both in the 11th house.
The moon has also a conjunction to Uranus I think (16 degrees Aquarius), a Sextile to Pluto in Sagittarius with an orb of 0°02 and a Square to Saturn in Taurus with an orb of 1°40.
I know, these are a lot of facts but I hope someone could help me to figure out, what it means :)

We probably in the same generation, u born in 90s?

Rudy15LB

Banned

You probably born in 90s? Is that right?

Welcome to the forum.

Any planet in its sign will be modified by aspects from other planets. Most astrologers allow a 10-degree orb for the sun and moon, some more, some less. In effect, your moon is being "Neptunized." It's also being modified by the other planets you mention.

The most dynamic aspect appears to be a square from Saturn.

See if you can come up with key words or phrases for each of these planets. Then look for ways to combine them in a phrase or sentence.

moon: emotions, feelings

Aquarius: the fixed air sign. air=mental, intellectual

Neptune: different view of reality, creative,imaginative, but not so realistic

You may be quite the idealist! You may feel enjoyment in creative ideas.

Yes I might be idealistic, I think this describes it well. I'm very creative or at least try to be creative and it's very important for me to feel good.
For example I love writing (my Venus in Gemini?) and creating storys and fantasy worlds. Could it be, that I have deep emotions because of Neptune, but don't always show them because of Aquarius?

Will this moon have some of the Piscean traits? I have a water void in my chart, but seem very emotional and sensitive to other people.
Also I tend to be unrealistic in relationships with other people. I feel that they hate or love me and then it turns out to be vice versa.

Anyways thanks for your help, I appreciate that :smile:

waybread

A moon conjunct Neptune will not necessarily give you the qualities of the sign that Neptune rules. Neptune is still in Aquarius. It kind of works in reverse: The house with Pisces on the cusp will take on some of the character of your Aquarian Neptune, notably by Neptune's house. If you happen to have other planets in Pisces, they would give your chart a more Piscean flavour.