Achilles heel and chinks in the armor of Scorpio placements in power struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been trying to find some weak spots of people with a lot of Scorpio placements in their charts, particularly in the mars sign.

This is a very under-handed and manipulative type of sign but I am trying to find weak spots and ways this sign gets defeated in power struggles.

A good example I am looking at is what Trump did to both Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton, Scorpio politicians, often putting their deeds out for the world to see.

Whoam1

So I have been trying to find some weak spots of people with a lot of Scorpio placements in their charts, particularly in the mars sign.

This is a very under-handed and manipulative type of sign but I am trying to find weak spots and ways this sign gets defeated in power struggles.

A good example I am looking at is what Trump did to both Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton, Scorpio politicians, often putting their deeds out for the world to see.

[Deleted attacking comment. - Moderator] You want to see some Scorpio I'll show u a my chart. Trump has regalus the king star on his AC conj Mars. That's how he beat them. We aren't all bad so try to segregate the phases, learn about your adversary. There's thre main phases Scorpion-Eagle-Phoenix. Hillarys in Scorpion phase jealous backstabbing mean sly. Cruz is in Eagle phase, less backstabbing and mean but still sly and jealous when it comes to there family there overprotective. Phoenix stage is the last, they are positive and protective they aren't cowardly or as cynical. They want to better the world, modernly look at people like Anne Hathaway.

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

It's not about sun-Scorpio, AstroAssist. If the boss you hate had his sun in Capricorn, you'd be asking how to defeat Capricorn. If your boss hate had his sun in Taurus, you'd say nasty things about Taurus.

The first task of any "warrior" is self-mastery. Work on sun-Leo square Pluto. What are Leo's potential weaknesses and how do you address them? What are the pitfalls of Pluto square sun, and how do you master them?

Are you familiar with the Chinese sage Lao Tsu? (Lao Tzu)

Here are some quotes on warrior consciousness from Forbes, the business magazine:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericja...est-pieces-of-leadership-advice/#2b9d0b2f5e5e

Keep in mind that the enemies to which Lao Tsu refers were typically enemies of the state and its ruler; not a supervisor who could recommend your job for termination in a moment if you act like a jerk towards him. Nevertheless, there are some real nuggets for anyone in his advice.

Whoam1

I have a Leo moon square Pluto but my moons also in the 8th house. I can tell you I feel much more like a Scorpio moon maybe astro assist you yourself are much more like a Scorpio sun than you realize.

Well waybread, if you checked my most recent thread you would get a better idea.

[Deleted attacking comment. - Moderator]

So I have been looking more and more into it, it seems as if Capricorns are also very adept at destroying Scorpios inside and out. The sign is cold, calculating, yet lacks the emotions so it goes for the jugular without mercy and tears the most sinister zodiac sign into bits and pieces.

Now it seems like the Capricorn is very cool and has great emotional control meaning it can get the better of Scorpios every single time, might need to study that sign more in-depth.

For those who actually want to help in defeating the most worshiped zodiac sign by modern astrology, please comment.

waybread

Which thread would that be, AstroAssist? Your "joke" thread? The one where you call your father a "scumbag"?

Those of us who read charts for others are here to help other people. For most of us, if we believe someone is heading on a wrong or self-destructive footing, we try to inform him. Otherwise astrology is not about truth-telling, but simply about making nice to him.

Look. Nobody "worships" Scorpios. But you've gotten angry that we didn't help you in the way that you wanted, and decided that insulting us was a great way to get what you wanted out of us. How has this worked for you?

I'd be curious to learn how well insulting others works in your daily life.

Lao Tsu's advice as paraphrased in the Forbes magazine article, above, is good for "defeating enemies" independently of their sun-sign.

Whoam1

Well waybread, if you checked my most recent thread you would get a better idea.

Now while I have no ill-will against waybread, she seems adamant about defending nasty individuals of the Scorpio sign, I cannot have this as someone who will butt heads with one in the future.

So I have been looking more and more into it, it seems as if Capricorns are also very adept at destroying Scorpios inside and out. The sign is cold, calculating, yet lacks the emotions so it goes for the jugular without mercy and tears the most sinister zodiac sign into bits and pieces.

Now it seems like the Capricorn is very cool and has great emotional control meaning it can get the better of Scorpios every single time, might need to study that sign more in-depth.

For those who actually want to help in defeating the most worshiped zodiac sign by modern astrology, please comment.

Astro Assist your sun Pluto makes you exactly like a Scorpio sun! I have an 8th house moon Pluto and I act and feel as a Scorpio moon. To destroy all Scorpios for you would be suicide.

The Sun Tzu post would be a start, if only you understood that there is one scumbag in the way trying to kill my career and stop me from fulfilling my potential......

If only you understood.......

waybread

The Sun Tzu post would be a start, if only you understood that there is one scumbag in the way trying to kill my career and stop me from fulfilling my potential......

If only you understood.......

I understand all too well, AstroAssist. May I point out that you are very young? Your life experience is entirely valid but some of us have a lot more life experience plus many more years of studying astrology. This doesn't make us correct in all instances, but it does give us some insights that your own inexperience won't give you.

I am retired now, but during my career I had several senior males trying to kill my career. I was basically the uppity woman in two very traditionally male-oriented career tracks. I don't know what were their sun-signs, let alone horoscopes, but their intentions were clear. One, successfully, was able to not recommend me for rehire with a seasonal job that I thought was my vocation in life. The others couldn't fire me because academic tenure comes with a fair bit of job security and policy protections, but they tried to make my life so miserable that I would leave voluntarily. They certainly made my life miserable enough.

If you haven't had people casting aspersions on your sexual propriety by way of trying to dump you from your career, you haven't begun to see what someone who wants you out of your job can do to harm you.

So please don't think that just because you're not seeing a lot of sympathy on this forum that people cannot relate to what you're going through.

Also, please just be open to the possibility that "trying to defeat" Mr. Scorpio isn't your pathway to respect on the job.

waybread

BTW, nobody is defending Boss Scorpio. But it is entirely typical of sun square Pluto people that they tend to see life as a zero-sum game. Whoever is not for them is purportedly against them. If someone isn't for the sun-square-Pluto person, s/he must be against them.

This is truly not the way most other people think; certainly not other people who know that successful organizational relationships depend upon team-building.

If your idea is that you can bring people around to your position is by insulting us: again, how does this idea work out for you in your daily life?

Last edited:

miquar

You are complaining about Scorpios but you are embodying your own negative perception of them by looking for weak points. Sure you will need to draw boundaries with people from time to time, and some of those people will be strongly Scorpio, but as soon as you start retaliating you need to acknowledge that they are showing you something about yourself.

Would you be willing to put up your chart to use as an example of how astrology can help people to take back their projections?

Best wishes

Miquar

aquarius7000

Now while I have no ill-will against waybread, she seems adamant about defending nasty individuals of the Scorpio sign, I cannot have this as someone who will butt heads with one in the future.

Now, whilst I have no ill-will against AstroAssist, I think they might have more of a chance at interpreting things more aptly, if they were to think beyond their own personal associations of a handful of experiences with mere Sun-signs and make such sweeping statements that imply that Scorpio-sign individuals are nasty or that Capricorns are very adept at destroying another sign. I am afraid that such statements lead me to believe that you are yet to even scratch the surface of Astrology.

You do realise that, mathematically speaking, 1/12th of the world's population is Scorpio and the same holds good for Capricorn. And, even there, we are talking ONLY Sun signs. So, per the posts of Aquarians on this thread, going by such easy sweeping-statements formula at work here, all Aquarians must have a thing for defending the "bad guys"? So now how many of the 12 signs are bad, let us see?

AA, I understand that it is very frustrating when something bad happens to you and you can get against that individual and find everything wrong with what that 'bad person' embodies, however, what if someone plays that same card right back at you? Try to look beyond the sun signs if you are going to continue with Astrology, and stay away from obsessing with odious generalities such as a sign is only bad or good. We have enough obsessing on this forum already.:biggrin:

Whoam1

It's in AA chart to obsess. Sun Pluto and really its one nefituve traut everyone has them. I think to that everyone has a sign that they relate to and that is there sign and it doesn't have to be the sun sign, and whatever sign it is in will be in that natives chart, it's not a well maybe it's there and other people don't see it or don't want too. AA doesn't seem like they know there sign it doesn't have to be all encompassing it will likey just hold the core of your soul (and other energies will rembrace the energy of the sign). No one starts in astrology because the sign name sounds cool to them they start because there sun sign may not discribe them or another sign describes them well. I for a long time had to study and eventually have my closest friends and family help me see what core sign traits match up with me. I think once AA knows where there core is they should seek out and explore others cores even the "bad ones" because sometimes the things we concider bad or evil, are really just in a world of suffering and hurt.

I am retired now, but during my career I had several senior males trying to kill my career. I was basically the uppity woman in two very traditionally male-oriented career tracks. I don't know what were their sun-signs, let alone horoscopes, but their intentions were clear. One, successfully, was able to not recommend me for rehire with a seasonal job that I thought was my vocation in life. The others couldn't fire me because academic tenure comes with a fair bit of job security and policy protections, but they tried to make my life so miserable that I would leave voluntarily. They certainly made my life miserable enough.

If you haven't had people casting aspersions on your sexual propriety by way of trying to dump you from your career, you haven't begun to see what someone who wants you out of your job can do to harm you.

So please don't think that just because you're not seeing a lot of sympathy on this forum that people cannot relate to what you're going through.

Also, please just be open to the possibility that "trying to defeat" Mr. Scorpio isn't your pathway to respect on the job.

It isn't about respect on a job I am about to quit, that is where you are wrong.

It is about destroying a virus in case this scumbag tries to crawl to another position and make life hell if I am to move on.

I know Scorpios, they won't just quit with me quitting this job, they are jealous fiends that will go on afterwards.

With a Scorpio, there is no path but one of complete extermination and breaking them to where they cannot harm a thing. So I want to break one, despite modern astrology saying it is impossible.

I also want to say that I have looked beyond just the sun signs, I have also examined mars and other signs.

So Scorpios basically go around causing trouble yet there is nothing you can do about it?

aquarius7000

I also want to say that I have looked beyond just the sun signs, I have also examined mars and other signs.

So Scorpios basically go around causing trouble yet there is nothing you can do about it?
Mars is not a sign! It’s a planet!

I would strongly suggest that you move beyond your obsession of scorpio and onto a more educated and logical approach. Your posts are showing the flaws of your own sign!

Mars is not a sign! It’s a planet!

I would strongly suggest that you move beyond your obsession of scorpio and onto a more educated and logical approach. Your posts are showing the flaws of your own sign!

If Waybread's appeals did not make me stop, yours won't either.

I have come way too far and when I said mars is a sign, I meant the sign in Mars, come on now, no need to nitpick.

If you're a Scorpio yourself (or have a lot in to you), then be one of the good ones but don't stop me from learning how I can break the scumbags in your sign who have it coming.

I understand people on here want to deny me knowledge, I am not having any of it.

If I was to ask how to defeat a Gemini or Leo, you guys would happily provide that yet Scorpios are free from any analysis?

I don't care if I have to write a guide months from now on how to destroy this sign, I ******* will but until then I will search through the depths of hell itself and even sell my soul to satan to find every single weakness of the placement that has attempted to ruin my life and limit my growth.

[Deleted attacking comment. - Moderator]

aquarius7000

“If you're a Scorpio yourself (or have a lot in to you), then be one of the good ones but don't stop me from learning how I can break the scumbags in your sign who have it coming”
Do you read the contradiction in that quote of yours? You are asking others to be “one of the -good- ones”, whilst you yourself are acting quite evil-mindedly wanting to take revenge. Stop for a minute and think what you are doing here. You have immersed yourself into hate so much that you are not able to come out of it now.
And I think it is high time you took yourself with your hate somewhere else instead of asking others to get lost. With your attitude, you will be provoking many in life to want to destroy you.

No, this is me when I have had enough, you might not have had to deal with the nastiness of certain signs, I have.

I am not stopping, not on this site and not on any other out there, I will have my answer. You can plead all you want for whatever reason but this is not your fight, I will find every single weakness in this slimeball sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.