Chrysalis

Marnie Simpson Geordie shore.

marnie-simpson-1.jpg

astro_2gw_marnie_simpson.35991.25869.jpg

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Re: Marnie Simpson Geordie shore.

Moon in gemini/opposition venus in sagg /sq jupiter

Sagg Venus sq jupiter: Marnie became famous from being part of a reality TV show called "Geordie Shore",which involves doing a lot of partying, drinking, having sex.... and this is basically all the shows about.
(and no i don't watch it)

*I was going to post a vid, but i better not as it contains a lot of naughty words*

So i'll find a few pics that are decent as possible, to give you an idea...

[deleted overly graphic pictures - Moderator]

If anyones interested in this persons chart, then google her yourself, she has lots of youtube videos and also pics in google images of her lifestyle that her chart is showing, as im not risking posting anymore pics.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

unaspected saturn
Marnie and her Mum are very close, marnie was an only child and her mum brought her up alone, as her dad left when she was very young (1-2 years old) she has little memory of her dad.
She had to have contact with her dad through her nan and grandad, but on a couple of occasions he never even turned up. Once when he did turn up and she was still very young, her Dad had remarried at this point and she noticed on his arm, he had a tattoo of the name of his new wife and his two children to her, marnies name wasn't there and she said this hurt a lot.

People who have unaspected planets in their chart will focus on trying to find that missing energy.
When marnie was 17 she ended up with a much older guy (her missing father figure), he was very controlling and possessive with her.
At this time marnies mum had been talking to a guy online for around 5 months now, the guy was from vegas and her mum was leaving marnie for 4 years to go over to vegas to marry him, marnie couldn't go with her mum because of her controlling boyfriend she was with who didn't want her to go.

Venus in sagg sq jupiter
During this time of her mum being away marnie was very depressed and just went off the rails and partied every weekend as she didnt want to go home.
She wasn't working and was just constantly partying. Someone msgd her on facebook regarding auditioning for geordie shore when she was aged 20, so when she got the part the partying continued if not more so, and is still continuing now 4 years later.
She drinks and parties almost everyday and drugs are involved too.
With this aspect there is a tendency to excessively party and overindulge in alcohol/drugs.
There's no aspect in marnies chart from saturn to curb this in anyway.
Her mum was too soft with her "i can do no wrong in my mums eyes" "i was spoilt as a child" as she was an only child and her father not being around this caused her mum and her to have a very close bond...but also one that lacked boundaries from her mum, as her mum was also very much like a friend to her.

Venus being in sagg this sign being about the freedom loving, fun, adventurous is what gives her her drinking and partying energy being in square with jupiter of excess.
"I do tend to party far too much, and this is something id like to change about myself" "when i'm drinking i never know when to stop"
Marnie is very likeable, she's funny, bright, and open.

moon in gemini dispositor merc/uranus
Marnie didn't do well in school, she was rebellious and skipped school and never even did her exams, she left school without any qualifications. She finds it hard to sit down and read a book and take it all in.

Moon in a mutable sign
She just goes with the flow and never really makes decisions for herself, she can be manipulated into being everyone else's version of marnie, "i do need to stop being such a pushover" "im not really in touch with who i am or what i feel" "you need to be who you are otherwise you are wide open to other people telling you who you are, and your just going with the flow and ending up somewhere that might not serve you very well"

Last edited: