I lost My beloved cat

Wisdom

Hello guys Iam new to astrology but iam working on and studying it in depth for a while to seek the truth..

I lost my cat 2 days ago (29 dec. ) approx. time 6 pm local time

the cat went to the terrace as always, she often go to my left neighbor terrace stay for a about an hour or something and come back and knock my window'
this day she left my room and later i know that my father opened the window and she go out like always but he didn't know where she go after that.
i went to my neighbor and found no thing.. she never come back.

please help is there any chance i can found her? where to search??

what the chart tells you? I appreciate any help.

note : she was born approx in aug. 2016 female white and gray.

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 41
  • catt.jpg
    catt.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 2222.png
    2222.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

tikana

Hello guys Iam new to astrology but iam working on and studying it in depth for a while to seek the truth..

I lost my cat 2 days ago (29 dec. ) approx. time 6 pm local time

the cat went to the terrace as always, she often go to my left neighbor terrace stay for a about an hour or something and come back and knock my window'
this day she left my room and later i know that my father opened the window and she go out like always but he didn't know where she go after that.
i went to my neighbor and found no thing.. she never come back.

please help is there any chance i can found her? where to search??

what the chart tells you? I appreciate any help.

note : she was born approx in aug. 2016 female white and gray.

Whats the degreeof 6th house?

Sunrise

also iam trying to see the degree of the cusp of 6th house! Can you please upload a clear chart!
It seems to be Saturn the Lord, but iam not sure

Wisdom

also iam trying to see the degree of the cusp of 6th house! Can you please upload a clear chart!
It seems to be Saturn the Lord, but iam not sure

maybe this chart is clear ! yes saturn but keep in mind it may change 2 hrs before or after this will affect the results?

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 30

Sunrise

maybe this chart is clear ! yes saturn but keep in mind it may change 2 hrs before or after this will affect the results?

dear, give me your details (day, time, country), or pm me, of your chart to upload your chart more clear so you can have more answers. Now it is difficult.
In horary charts it is important to see also the exactly degrees of planet and also of the cusp.

Wisdom

dear, give me your details (day, time, country), or pm me, of your chart to upload your chart more clear so you can have more answers. Now it is difficult.
In horary charts it is important to see also the exactly degrees of planet and also of the cusp.

oki sir

day 29 December 2017

6 Pm local time

Egypt

any more information tell me
by the way i updated the original post with clear charts and degrees

thank you

Sunrise

oki sir

day 29 December 2017

6 Pm local time

Egypt

any more information tell me
by the way i updated the original post with clear charts and degrees

thank you

Thank you. You are very Sweet !!
As i can see in your post you have 6 pm local time. But in your first chart the time that i saw (i saw it now), is 18.36.
the chart that i made is from your First chart is that:
https://imgur.com/a/Uq4Xd
I see the cusp of 6th house ruler here is Saturn.
Is it correct????

Sunrise

yes sir you are right that's correct chart

Very Very nice Sweety!!
I believe that you will see soon your cat. Your cat is :saturn:. in his throne (his sign) and in his house (6th). And that Shows that he is fine and he is not faraway.
hope the best and good luck

Wisdom

Very Very nice Sweety!!
I believe that you will see soon your cat. Your cat is :saturn:. in his throne (his sign) and in his house (6th). And that Shows that he is fine and he is not faraway.
hope the best and good luck

thank you for your kindness very good news!

should i take step and search in my other neighbor i never met him before

or i just wait? is there any period fir meeting?

thanks and good job

obsidianmineral

thank you for your kindness very good news!

should i take step and search in my other neighbor i never met him before

or i just wait? is there any period fir meeting?

thanks and good job

They might be with someone else. Saturn is just barely combust, near the Sun. Saturn is conjunct the fixed star Spiculum, which is characterized by its seriousness when in conjunct to Saturn. Does the cat have weak thighs? Saturn is also the significator of cats, so that's accurate.

You'll be fine though, the Moon is exalted in the 11th. You will probably get your cat back.

Wisdom

thanks guys I am very happy I found my cat !!

she falled from the window down to street and took from someone 3 blocks from my house i went to them but they told me that she left them too (maybe they tricked me cuz their daughter liked it)

i went back home and was very angry but after 1-2 hours their daughter come to me with my cat!!

astrology really work i hope i can learn this stuff any recommendation from you where to start will be apperciated

thanks good luck and happy new year:biggrin::biggrin:

Wisdom

They might be with someone else. Saturn is just barely combust, near the Sun. Saturn is conjunct the fixed star Spiculum, which is characterized by its seriousness when in conjunct to Saturn. Does the cat have weak thighs? Saturn is also the significator of cats, so that's accurate.

You'll be fine though, the Moon is exalted in the 11th. You will probably get your cat back.

you are right she was with someone else ..

how do you know that ? :happy: iam new to astrology but this is interesting

i come to astrology to study it for use in stock market, someone called WD Gann made fortune using astrology secrets but never say his methods..

obsidianmineral

you are right she was with someone else ..

how do you know that ? :happy: iam new to astrology but this is interesting

i come to astrology to study it for use in stock market, someone called WD Gann made fortune using astrology secrets but never say his methods..

I was guessing your cat was with someone else because Saturn was combust and very near the Sun, that usually indicates that the planet is being overwhelmed by the Sun's negative side. The Sun could represent selfishness, poor judgment, vanity, disdain for everything else, etc. So I supposed that it could represent someone who had the cat and didn't want to give it back because of their selfishness, but I ended up saying that you would get your cat back since the Moon was exalted in Taurus which helps the situation a lot.

I'm really sure that they did have the cat but didn't want to give it back and just felt bad about it afterwards and ended up giving it to you.

tikana

i thinjk the cat is lost .. like wondered away and doesn't how how to get back home

ask Fensi she is more into lost / found than me