Sharing my experience 2017 SR

zodiacangel

Good evening everyone.

I'm sharing my 2017 SR with you .. maybe some will benefit.

I was born in January.

First, My SR Asc is Natal Asc (Sagittarius) Which is new and strange!

SR saturn conjunct my natal venus! I still don't know what it means but my relationship went through hard times and now! Pheww! we are fine.

My asc ruler in the 10th house. I was hired in a job 2 days before my birthday!!

My 2016 SR was bad and tiring I've been in a long depression state.

I spent the last 9 months in home until this birthday where I got this job, made friends and my life is getting better!

Also from the financial aspect.

I hope the rest of the year goes well!

So Here you go.. check the chart :)

Attachments

• 2017 ??????????.jpg
    2017 ??????????.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

zodiacangel

Thanks for sharing and that's awesome, very glad for you! Anything happen yet connected to that Uranus in 4th?

I was sleeping in another room in my house then my mother asked me to go back to my room and then I went back to sleep in my room, purchased modern furniture and changed its decor.

This could be an auspicious year for your mother. Do good in school - be careful with signing anything - be sure you understand and read it properly.

Try to be more optimistic this year - save money not spend it -beware of anything clandestine or secret affairs - you may develop a hobby music or philosophy perhaps?

Take care!

zodiacangel

This could be an auspicious year for your mother. Do good in school - be careful with signing anything - be sure you understand and read it properly.

Try to be more optimistic this year - save money not spend it -beware of anything clandestine or secret affairs - you may develop a hobby music or philosophy perhaps?

Take care!

you mean 2017?

twistandshout

Oh! This is quite interesting and I'll be sure to follow along. I hope you don't mind me borrowing this idea and doing something similar. I'm 3/4 of the way through mine and boy has it been rather accurate.