Read my chart for dominant planets

RiseAndShine

Hello everyone! I always wondered how you can determine a dominant planet in the natal chart. I feel that the sun, the moon and the ascendent, being the planets of the "self", will always be the most dominant. Do you agree? Or maybe is it that the most active planet, with lots of power and connections, becomes automatically more important? Please explain me if you can because I'm really confused :confused:
Also, which are the dominant planets in my chart?

Last edited:

EsmerSilver

Hello everyone! I always wondered how you can determine a dominant planet in the natal chart. I feel that the sun, the moon and the ascendent, being the planets of the "self", will always be the most dominant. Do you agree? Or maybe is it that the most active planet, with lots of power and connections, becomes automatically more important? Please explain me if you can because I'm really confused :confused:
Also, which are the dominant planets in my chart?
Actually the dominant planet is determined by the collateral of- Aspects made, Strength of the Aspects Made, Degree of the Planet.
Go to Astro.com
Ephermis-> Make a chart for yourself/Write down the info->External Chart Selection-> You will see a box there written "Natal Chart" on it. Click there. A list of names will be shown to you. Click on the Astrolog/Pullen Chart which is the 4th option.-> press Go
You will get a chart. Scroll down. And you will see a table with declinations written over it. It will have names of planets with percentage beside them. The planet with the greatest percentage is your dominant planet.