the game is on again after one year.....

myapie

Hey so i try not to panic and be overwhelmed by astrology and I try not to analyze so much. One year ago I was posting so much about one Virgo man.

He came back to my life in march/february and things started to be different, weird again.
As i started to work in his industry and be more recognisable i think that he wants something from me.
It was two situations in april and now last saturday on party that MAYBE he wanted to ask me sth BUT I didnt know what he was talking about or he was too shy to ask me out.

Please find last posts from 2015 . He is my friend AND as i can notice he didnt want to lose me. I didnt have anyone in a year maybe he had BUT he has much better contact with me NOW. We started chatting, writing on fb. He started being nice, and opened up . But then when i was asking to meet up he didnt want or he didnt have time.

And on one hand i think that he doesnt want anything from me and he is manipulative BUT on the other hand I know we are singles and we can have more options. And I am familiar to him, he likes me. BUt none of us wants to talk abouyt the past and maybe he can assume i dont want him. Which is not true.

Because i dont wanna meet him only at work and parties- i want him to go to restaurant with me or to take a coffee. And I see he does what he wants.

On saturday we were talking so well, like i would talk with my best friend, and he was so opened. then he got drunk or took sth and started offending me BUT didnt want to go.

What should I think? Its not funny because Its usually me wh take the initiative. and Its usually me who writes first and then he writes like to a book. AND whats more. When i ask about the meeting he usually dont have time- but when i add myself on fb somewhere - he goes up there and talks to me, dances with me as i can assume he wants more.

BUT probably im in a bubble. Because he just wants to be friends... ANd i dont mean anything to him.
I Like him but im not a masohist.. What should I do? Is it me who should take the initiative and ask him straight? Or am I paranoied?

These are charts:

Attachments

• 1222222222222.jpg
    1222222222222.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 17

sibylline

Don't take the initiative. If he knows you're interested, with his Sun conjunct Mars in 10th he can well take the initiative.

myapie

Don't take the initiative. If he knows you're interested, with his Sun conjunct Mars in 10th he can well take the initiative.

its very weird but my mum once said that he is more sensitive than me. and probably i have a weird tendension to scare boys off. i mean when i see someone is interested in me instead of being nice i can become clingy in 1 minute.

i mean its so weird because i know he likes me and i like him.
its a stupid game and everyone knows he is a player.

BUT from what i can observe I am a player as well.
its been two times when he wanted to say sth to me but something/someone interrupted and i became too noisy and he decited to let it go.

its weird because he has so stronge mask and when I write to him and when i have a contact with him like a friend he becomes more attached, spies me, goes whenever i go to parties.

when i show him i care or i am interested he backs off as if he would be scared or something.

its 2nd time in my life that i meet a guy like this. its not that he behaves like immature boy.
he needs to be accepted and firstly i must create a friendship a friend bond. thats why he is usually into his best friends who doesnt want anything from him.

there is a woman who is his friend but doesnt want anything from him. and she has a boyfriend but hands out with this guy because she is so relaxed and she doesnt want anything . he is her best friend and im kind of jealous of this relation because i see that she friendzones him. BUT he likes being around and then he feels relaxed. BECAUSE in front of me he can be not relaxed or he can be stressed because he likes me and he knows i like him and its difficult to create some new relation - not a friendship..
its not about looks now, its about deeper spiritual emotions, reactions, friendships - and he created it with this girl . but she is so spoiled. she is so voulgar, she is so egoistic, she is so bad. she is not nice.