Why would I feel so much like a Pisces?

Indie

So here is my chart and I am wondering why despite the fact that I am a leo sun with a gemini moon, I resonate some much with and truly connect with Pisces more than any other sign. I am miffed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 87

Indie

I say pisces because of all zodiac descriptions in regards to emotion and soul it's my over sensitivity, introvertedness and also wispy washy avoidant watery personality that contradicts the fiery leo gemini I'm supposed to be
I don't have much water in my chart so I'm unsure why this would be

starstudent33

Your sun being in the twelfth house is a possible explanation. The twelfth house is a lot like sign #12 (Pisces). Are you sure you have the correct birth time?

Julian

Banned
Uh, yes. But it changes the start date of the zodiac signs. You can look up why Ophiucus doesn't alter astrology on the internet. Also my Sun sign is altered from the great Aries to that sign of Pisces. [deleted attacking comment against Forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ashriia

12th house Sun would be the main reason. 12th house is the domain of pisces.. so sensitivity, introvertedness, and resonating with the disenfranchised are all themes of this placement. Add to that, you have Chiron rising, exactly conjunct the Ascendant. This can make one more sensitive as well due to early bullying/hardships you may have experienced with this placement in your younger years.

IMO, I think as you get older you'll move further away from feeling piscean like however.:smile:

Bunraku

Uh, yes. But it changes the start date of the zodiac signs. You can look up why Ophiucus doesn't alter astrology on the internet. Also my Sun sign is altered from the great Aries to that sign of Pisces. [deleted attacking comment against Forum rules - Moderator]

I had a chart done here (with the new zodiac system) http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79763
OP should do it too to see how he/she fits in other chart schemes

and I would say it is pretty accurate :w00t:

I would have a massive Oph. stellium and an Aries Asc.

And check this out: http://ophiuchus-serpentarius.com

And http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22731 (Read Dhundhun's posts)

Julian, this is the astrology of the Aquarian Age! Do not get left behind! :biggrin:

I hope you enjoy the Ophiuchus resources, Indie :biggrin:

Krewster

Leo Sun vs. Sun undecile Nept 9 min tightly orbed; and

Gemini Moon vs. Moon inconjunct Nept 19 min tightly orbed.

I'm not surprised the aspects supersede the signs in your astro self-labeling and see no reason for you to resist such conclusion (sign supremacy can be a frenemy).

Given the nature of these aspects, just curious whether it is more the negative Pisces type keywords (than the positive ones) to which you well relate...?

p.s. of course everyone's Nept makes one or another aspect to both their luminaries but much less commonly both aspects would be among the first 12 denominators and so tightly orbed.

JUPITERASC

12th house Sun would be the main reason.
12th house is the domain of pisces.. so sensitivity, introvertedness, and resonating with the disenfranchised are all themes of this placement
Add to that, you have Chiron rising, exactly conjunct the Ascendant. This can make one more sensitive as well due to early bullying/hardships you may have experienced with this placement in your younger years.

IMO, I think as you get older you'll move further away from feeling piscean like however.:smile:
Ascendant is Leo, Sun is Leo and in 1st House :smile:
Sun is not in 12th House

shilonn

join the "alien" club..:) i`m a pisces moon,cancer sun and i have planets in 12th house...only few understands me..for the rest i`m a strange pisces alien...:alien:

keywine89

So here is my chart and I am wondering why despite the fact that I am a leo sun with a gemini moon, I resonate some much with and truly connect with Pisces more than any other sign. I am miffed

I think you're trying to say you come off more "watery"? That's because pluto scorpio is in your 4th house. The 4th house rules your emotions. :surprised:

Shanti

I don't want to convert you to a sidereal. But the fact is that your sidereal chart show a HUGE water Moon emphasis.

ASC - Cancer
Sun - Cancer
Venus - cancer
Mercury - Cancer.

And the ruling planet of your sidereal ascenant is thus the Moon.
Moon - Taurus
Moon is exalted in Taurus and employ it's strength fully.
As if this is not enough, there is also the Square from Jupiter to moon letting it freely express.

ashriia

Ascendant is Leo, Sun is Leo and in 1st House :smile:
Sun is not in 12th House

Ascendant is Leo. Leo Sun is 3'39, Ascendant degree is 12'58. Therefore Sun is located in the 12th house. OP has used placidus, not a whole sign chart. Interpretation is therefore correct.

ashriia

Even astrologers using placidus does not necessarily agree with this.

Donna Cunningham for example....

That is fine a prominent astrologer does not agree with this method of reading placidus charts. This is how I've learned to read charts through study and research, and it seems to work and show accuracy IMO and in my experience.

Lastly, there is no one way to read charts. As astrologers we should be open to different methods used. I remain respectful of traditionalists here that don't recognize pluto, or use mars to represent scorpio or jupiter for pisces.. regardless of finding fault with it. Since it's interesting to see how a chart is analyzed in a way that I don't employ. This is a learning forum, afterall.

Indie

I would like to thank everybody for all of your insight!
I looked into everything that was mentioned and even took it a step further.
I discovered my Draconic natal chart and discovered that Draconically I have my sun, Mercury, Venus & ascendant in Scorpio with my moon in virgo.

I literally just discovered this chart and knownothi g about its meaning but i am really excited to dig deeper to find out if their has any correlations to my question
:)

demetraceres

Indie, before knowing my natal chart I identified with Pisces strongly and people who were interested in astrology also connected me with Pisces traits. I have no planets in Pisces, I'm strong Aries (Sun and Ascendant).

I do however have strong Neptune influence - Neptune aspecting my Ascendant, the Ascendant ruler, angular Moon in Cancer and ruling my North Node in 12th house. I suspect this is the reason I feel so much Pisces/Neptun influence.

Shanti

Besides astrology I Think that ALL signs archetypical energies and myths are present in us to some extent. The zodiac is an amazing Mandala of insight. Personally I feel the sagittarius archetype being close to heart.
But no placements in sag, 9th or a prominent Jupiter in my chart.