Sun Conjunct Jupiter

Julian

Banned
Yeah but a pisçes moon adds much needed flexibility. I really see a good potential for balance.. lots of pisces moon bashers but I dont buy it so much.

Yes that is true, the Moon in Pisces gives flexibility and imagination, but it could make him even depressive (Moon conjunct Chiron and Neptune) Beware he could even do drugs so make sure he doesn't.

Also back to the question you asked me. Yes I am into philosophy and higher education. I love to learn. I got into astrology thanks to Sun jupiter (9th house) sextile uranus(7th house) and trine pluto (5th house)

Julian

Banned
Jup 9 sounds nice what is your experience of that?

Well personally I love to travel and know about foreign places. There's this me that would like to go out and explore the entire world. I have been blessed with constant travels and changes of residence! I sometimes get bored of the same country so that's why I think I was blessed with that

Love2Know

Well personally I love to travel and know about foreign places. There's this me that would like to go out and explore the entire world. I have been blessed with constant travels and changes of residence! I sometimes get bored of the same country so that's why I think I was blessed with that
Interesting.. mm yeah I did lots of teenage partying didnt have pisces moon... a lot of teens do. I guess being focused helps. My husvand is so against any intoxicant.. im like if he smokes weed as a teen my world wont shatter.. my husbands might lol. Anyways I think he is going to turn out pretty well. I have a good feeling about him lol and a he as a very loving supportive extended family if anything ever happened to me. Also saturn add a lot of seriousness of personality which can be harder than a partying pisces so again we must all hope for inner balance.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Really cool, his dad travels a lot... so we will prob travel a lot in his childhood or not whatever Im not a fortune teller nir do I believe people who try to predict it.

Love2Know

Also people try so hard to be successful, ambicious, lucky, goodlooking, liked. Honestly being kind and confident in yourself matters the most and self forgiving. Surrounding yourself with loving people and being generous kind and helpful to others and animals and even plants. That is were true luck comes from.

ukdesifem

So I've heard there's a lot more to it than just the simple aspect. You have to look at a lot things. I wanna know how exactly my Sun conjunct Jupiter works. Sun and Jupiter affect the signs of Cancer (my rising), Leo, Pisces, Sagittarius and Aries. And these are my H1, H2, H9, H6 and H10 respectively

Well as Jupiter is in Leo, your Sun/Jup. will be activated as it's a sister Fire sign. So career matters will be strong for you now.

Also, I have this natal aspect also, but yours is very close, so your Sun will combust Jupiter. it's not that bad, but then it means the influence of Jupiter will not be as expansive in some cases.

I'd say though there are no "objectively good" aspects. A lot of astrologers say this is a good aspect, but then we have to remember astrologers are human and will portray their biases/morals/norms onto their readings and interpretations. Sun/Jupiter's power depends also on the house, the degrees, if they're conjunct a major fixed star, if they're near any major point, etc.

That said, as a fellow Sun/Jup natal, I do see the traits in me such as ambition, practicality, goal-driven, etc.

jkxx74

Premium Member
That said, as a fellow Sun/Jup natal, I do see the traits in me such as ambition, practicality, goal-driven, etc.
I have this in my natal chart also and can confirm this. Also rather strong interest in any (all) areas which appeal to the sign the conjunction is in.

One negative mentioned for this aspect is a tendency to overdo everything one is involved in, and I can relate to it. Perhaps other folks with the aspect can chime in on whether they experience this.

tobby

Hello Julian,
according to my knowledge in astrology, your natal chart shows that you come from a wealthy family and you have a good relationship with your father who is a successful and probably well-respected person in your community.
Sun Conjuct Jupiter, especially when not afflicted (like in your case), is a particularly positive aspect and in my opinion, one of the best aspects that can be found in a natal chart. It signifies self-confidence, optimism and a richness of means at your disposal. It's the No1 planetary aspect that attracts good luck and success, perhaps to a greater degree even than the Trine and the Sextile between Sun and Jupiter.
Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai for example, has an unafflicted ultra-tight conjunction between Sun and Jupiter in his natal chart as well.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Hello Julian,
according to my knowledge in astrology, your natal chart shows that you come from a wealthy family and you have a good relationship with your father who is a successful and probably well-respected person in your community.
Sun Conjuct Jupiter, especially when not afflicted (like in your case), is a particularly positive aspect and in my opinion, one of the best aspects that can be found in a natal chart. It signifies self-confidence, optimism and a richness of means at your disposal. It's the No1 planetary aspect that attracts good luck and success, perhaps to a greater degree even than the Trine and the Sextile between Sun and Jupiter.
Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai for example, has an unafflicted ultra-tight conjunction between Sun and Jupiter in his natal chart as well.

I am not wealthy! I do come from a wealthy family though! My grandfather was rich but he was an ******* so he didn't give anything to my mom. I think I am one of the descendants of revolutionary people and also from some important photographers. My dad is respected at his work! He has published some books and he is trying to make his own movie with some famous actors actually!

Last edited:

Love2Know

I am not wealthy! I do come from a wealthy family though! My grandfather was rich but he was an ******* so he didn't give anything to my mom. I think I am one of the descendants of revolutionary people and also from some important photographers. My dad is respected at his work! He has published some books and he is trying to make his own movie with some famous actors actually!

Cool! Well my sun is afflicted and my saturn is 4th and I have a super loving dad. So grains of salt. Pretty cool artsy family juju? Do they call you Juju, they should.

Julian

Banned
Cool! Well my sun is afflicted and my saturn is 4th and I have a super loving dad. So grains of salt. Pretty cool artsy family juju? Do they call you Juju, they should.

They call me Juli. Both my father and mother are astrologers and said I am going to be rich like when I'm 25. I hope so. I have this feeling to be the most generous person out there. If I manage to be rich and manage to find you guys! I am gonna donate all of you 10,000 each!! I just wanna use my wealth to give and support.

Love2Know

They call me Juli. Both my father and mother are astrologers and said I am going to be rich like when I'm 25. I hope so. I have this feeling to be the most generous person out there. If I manage to be rich and manage to find you guys! I am gonna donate all of you 10,000 each!! I just wanna use my wealth to give and support.
Cool ill give you my paypal or wtv when you make it big. ♡ I want to go adopt(mmm) or foster or sponsor or help community kids. Even thoigh I am a lowly afflicted sun venus mars saturn etc:)

My parents never said much of what Ill be; oh my dad called me a tortise as a kid cuz ill eventually win the race lol?

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Cool ill give you my paypal or wtv when you make it big. ♡ I want to go adopt(mmm) or foster or sponsor or help community kids. Even thoigh I am a lowly afflicted sun venus mars saturn etc:)

Yes I will do it if you'd like to! What I had in mind is to do a campaign to prevent abandoned animals and all that stuff

JUPITERASC

Hello Julian,

Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai for example,
has an unafflicted ultra-tight conjunction between Sun and Jupiter in his natal chart as well
Approximately three hundred thousand people were born worldwide
on the same day that Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai for example was born
however
of those three hundred thousand people
born that same day
and therefore also with an identical Scorpio Sun conjunct Scorpio Jupiter
clearly Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai is the only one who is the son of one of the world's wealthiest men :smile:
so this is yet another example
of generalisation being fun
but unreliable

i.e.

I am not wealthy!

I do come from a wealthy family though!

My grandfather was rich
but he was an *******
so he didn't give anything to my mom

I think I am one of the descendants of revolutionary people and also from some important photographers.
My dad is respected at his work! He has published some books and he is trying to make his own movie with some famous actors actually!

Love2Know

Yeah I know some pretty deppresive sun trine people. Also Tons of people were indeed born exact same time as us. Like I think Goldie Hawns son is my astro twin??? Lol not sure.

tobby

Approximately three hundred thousand people were born worldwide
on the same day that Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai for example was born
however
of those three hundred thousand people
born that same day
and therefore also with an identical Scorpio Sun conjunct Scorpio Jupiter
clearly Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai is the only one who is the son of one of the world's wealthiest men :smile:
so this is yet another example
of generalisation being fun
but unreliable

i.e.
A tight conjunction between Sun and Jupiter, especially when there are no major afflictions, is an indication of a wealthy background. If that's not the case, then the family of the individual is doing better than the other ones in the neighborhood. At the very least the individual has more means at his disposal than somebody with no positive Sun - Jupiter contact.

The example of Sheikh Hamdan's chart is just that, an example. The case of someone who is the son of one the wealthiest men in the world could obviously only be an example, not a rule of some sort. And of course it doesn't refer only to the wealth of the particular man, but to his exuberant personality as well; he is a philanthropist, athlete, award-winning poet, prominent animal lover and university president among other things.

The Sun - Jupiter Conjunction, is a potent benefic influence and an indication of success and expansion, be it in wealth, knowledge, travel, philosophy, whatever. Just like Sun Square Saturn is a downright negative aspect and indication of oppression, lack of support and obstacles in life. The Sun indicates the father so when there is an aspect to the Sun, the father is the most likely route that the influence can take, without this being absolute but rather a serious possibility.

I'd like you to cite astrological books which clearly mention that this conjunction indicates something completely different from what I described.

My sources are the following books:

• Astrological Insights into Personality - Betty Lundsted
  • The Astrological Aspects - Charles E. O. Carter
  • The Astrology of Family Dynamics - Erin Sullivan
  • The Luminaries: The Psychology of the Sun and Moon in the Horoscope - Liz Greene, Howard Sasportas

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
A tight conjunction between Sun and Jupiter, especially when there are no major afflictions, is an indication of a wealthy background. If that's not the case, then the family of the individual is doing better than the other ones in the neighborhood. At the very least the individual has more means at his disposal than somebody with no positive Sun - Jupiter contact.

The example of Sheikh Hamdan's chart is just that, an example. The case of someone who is the son of one the wealthiest men in the world could obviously only be an example, not a rule of some sort. And of course it doesn't refer only to the wealth of the particular man, but to his exuberant personality as well; he is a philanthropist, athlete, award-winning poet, prominent animal lover and university president among other things.

The Sun - Jupiter Conjunction, is a potent benefic influence and an indication of success and expansion, be it in wealth, knowledge, travel, philosophy, whatever. Just like Sun Square Saturn is a downright negative aspect and indication of oppression, lack of support and obstacles in life. The Sun indicates the father so when there is an aspect to the Sun, the father is the most likely route that the influence can take, without this being absolute but rather a serious possibility.

I'd like you to cite astrological books which clearly mention that this conjunction indicates something completely different from what I described.

My sources are the following books:

• Astrological Insights into Personality - Betty Lundsted
  • The Astrological Aspects - Charles E. O. Carter
  • The Astrology of Family Dynamics - Erin Sullivan
  • The Luminaries: The Psychology of the Sun and Moon in the Horoscope - Liz Greene, Howard Sasportas

You are right. My family has always been better than others. Probably the richest out of all the community. My father has won several contests!

Also maybe I don't get too much money at my disposal (since I am not an adult yet) and somehow I always get away with it or get whatever I want. Be it with the help of others or persistence. I want to be rich when I am young haha

Love2Know

You are right. My family has always been better than others. Probably the richest out of all the community. My father has won several contests!

Also maybe I don't get too much money at my disposal (since I am not an adult yet) and somehow I always get away with it or get whatever I want. Be it with the help of others or persistence. I want to be rich when I am young haha

Mmhmmm I know 2 other kids born within days of my son with the negative sun and saturn and their dads are all wealthy and super loving. Just saying. Julian it is only one aspect written by cave people. Also being rich or winning contests does not make your family better. Ever hear of poor little rich kid syndrom? Parents so into their yhing the kid is sent to school without a goood lunch or proper bedtime cuz the pparents so into themselves?

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Mmhmmm I know 2 other kids born within days of my son with the negative sun and saturn and their dads are all wealthy and super loving. Just saying. Julian it is only one aspect written by cave people. Also being rich or winning contests does not make your family better. Ever hear of poor little rich kid syndrom? Parents so into their yhing the kid is sent to school without a goood lunch or proper bedtime cuz the pparents so into themselves?

Well there are some other aspects that have to do with wealth in my natal chart. My :sun: rules my H2 and co-rules my H10. My :jupiter: rules my H9 and H6. I have :saturn: and :venus: in H10 and the :moon: and :mars: in the H4. I have :sun: and :jupiter: :sextile: :uranus:, :trine: :pluto: and :pluto: itself in a :sextile: with :uranus:. My :moon:, the ruler of my ascendant, is :conjunct: Spica and Arcturus. The ruler of my H11 is in my H10 :)venus:)

Also my :moon: is in a :trine: with :uranus:

And it might be somewhat weak, but my :sun:, :jupiter:, :pluto: and :moon: are in a :sextile: with :parsfortunae:, except the :moon:, which has a :trine: