Craving for an identity

fullmoonlibra

I would like to have some insights in my overly - patterned chart, for some external ideas, because the 'idea' that I will become a writer is maybe another Neptune-bluriness..

I just don't want to get dissapointed anymore :pouty: ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

starstudent33

Your whole chart points to the idea of a writing/publishing career. Your sun conjunct the north node means that you have a very special talent for publishing, you stand out amongst those around you. You will put an exceptional amount of energy into your writing and publishing, with patience and persistence. All four angles in fixed signs echoes the idea of perseverance for your publishing energy. The sun's lord Venus in the tenth house in her home sign shows very strong communication skills which are artistic and graceful, which will be used in your career. Neptune trine sun echoes the idea of artistry in your daily publishing work. Sun trine Neptune/Mars 5th means that you easily begin new undertakings which are creative and have to do with your publishing. All of these are sextile to Jupiter, which means when you do creative work it gives you an opportunity to earn money.
I can see how you tend to start a lot of new projects, while following through is more difficult. Sun trine Mars gives you a lot of energy to start a new undertaking in publishing. Saturn, your day-to-day work, has problems with getting support from other people (Saturn square Jupiter). The Sun is opposite Pluto, meaning your daily energy for professional work is in conflict with your home and family life. Motherhood (Moon, 4th house) and working from home (Saturn/Uranus 4th) cause potential obstacles for earning money (Moon Opposite Mercury 8th, Saturn square Jupiter).

fullmoonlibra

The Sun is opposite Pluto, meaning your daily energy for professional work is in conflict with your home and family life. Motherhood (Moon, 4th house) and working from home (Saturn/Uranus 4th) cause potential obstacles for earning money (Moon Opposite Mercury 8th, Saturn square Jupiter).

I don't really understand this part.
I always thought that working from home would be ideal, because Moon is in second house, trine Venus (10th) and trine part of fortune (6th).

Last edited:

miquar

It could be that you naturally develop a stronger sense of selfhood when you are trying to be a productive and respected member of society, but that in doing this you are confronted by a need to express primal passions. These primal passions are most naturally expressed while you retreat from public life in search of protection and support, so you may sometimes feel that you must distance yourself from internal and domestic turbulence in order to get on in the world. But any unease in the foundation of your being comes to meet you in your endeavour to shine through your vocation, because the Sun is opposite Pluto. So you are challenged to embrace Pluto - to express it consciously rather than blindly - and this is necessary for fulfilment in both 4th and 10th house matters.