Was he lying to me?

summer92

- It's a 7th house matter and I'm asking this as I'd like to know if a love interest lied to me about not being able to pursue a relationship due to not being over his ex.

- I'm Venus in Leo.There's a separating square showing the break up between him and I. The one unit is apt for the timing.I'm placed in the 10th House.

- What's concerning me is the True Node in the 1s with the moon and the moon applying to my significator.Does this mean he was? (Malefic in the 1st and the Moon confirming my feelings?)

- Mars and Saturn (his ex) separating shows the breakup.He loves her (Scorpio),whereas she has moved on.

- He is dignified in Scorpio.Does that give him dignity and honesty?

- The dignity between his ex and I shows that I don't like her.I dislike him as well now (or have forced myself into),but the Leo in Venus loves Sun.

- Mercury (for communication) had positively aspected his significator and is placed in his 5th house.The communication between us ended on a good note,but I have animosity towards him as I'm unsure if he's lying to me or not.My friend who has had more experience than me,said that she uses this white lie in order to prevent heartbreak,and what he said was similar to what she normally does.

This is not void moon,so I wouldnt jump to that he wasn't lying.He had given signals about not being over his ex for a long time but I ignored it,however I have trust issues and would not be surprised despite him showing interest at first.

This will be my last horary on this forum.I appreciate everyone's help so far,but I have decided to kind of let go of astrology after this and will request for my account to be closed after.I really appreciate everyone helping me out!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_was_he_lying_to_me_hp.33500.17828.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_was_he_lying_to_me_hp.33500.17828.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 63

Tora

Moon is in Via Combusta, nothing good will come of it. I think he was telling you the truth. Mars (he) sextile Merc (his 3rd house ruler, in rulership) which is in the 12th house of secret (feeling). He didn't feel very good about saying it (Saturn conj. Mars) but I guess Saturn (in terms of Jupiter - 12th house ruler) forced him to be truthful.

I'm sorry but it was for the best I think.

summer92

Moon is in Via Combusta, nothing good will come of it. I think he was telling you the truth. Mars (he) sextile Merc (his 3rd house ruler, in rulership) which is in the 12th house of secret (feeling). He didn't feel very good about saying it (Saturn conj. Mars) but I guess Saturn (in terms of Jupiter - 12th house ruler) forced him to be truthful.

I'm sorry but it was for the best I think.

Hi There,

Thank you.yes I've cut all ties with him which is why I know nothing good will come of it.Maybe in a few months he'll be ready to move on,which I think would be next year.

Does Horary stay valid for more than 6 months? In terms of relationship horaries I guess it's different,but I've had horaries which said 'No' and the answer remained valid for 6-7 months,but by the 9th month it changed it's course out of nowhere and I got what I wanted.

Thank you once again.

starstudent33

Well, don't leave on my account. I've really enjoyed reading your posts. I think your relationship is a classic example. When a man flirts with you, yet gives you the distinct impression that he's not pursuing you, and you feel like you have to pursue him or else be ignored, it usually means he's either seeing other people or trying to leave open the possibility of doing so. That's without looking at any charts. I know you're asking for another horary read, but I'd rather take a more in-depth look at the horary already read--it's a lot easier.

I see a man who is very ego-focused and glib about his successful career and the possibility of expanding his sex life (Moon conj. Jupiter in Leo 1st.). He sees you as an obstacle to his expansion (Mars square Moon/Jupiter). Your strong moral character and investigative skills are a problem for him (Mars Scorpio 4th square Moon). I'm still expecting some sort of breakup to happen on or around the 31st.

As to how long horaries last? I give them two weeks.

summer92

Well, don't leave on my account. I've really enjoyed reading your posts. I think your relationship is a classic example. When a man flirts with you, yet gives you the distinct impression that he's not pursuing you, and you feel like you have to pursue him or else be ignored, it usually means he's either seeing other people or trying to leave open the possibility of doing so. That's without looking at any charts. I know you're asking for another horary read, but I'd rather take a more in-depth look at the horary already read--it's a lot easier.

I see a man who is very ego-focused and glib about his successful career and the possibility of expanding his sex life (Moon conj. Jupiter in Leo 1st.). He sees you as an obstacle to his expansion (Mars square Moon/Jupiter). Your strong moral character and investigative skills are a problem for him (Mars Scorpio 4th square Moon). I'm still expecting some sort of breakup to happen on or around the 31st.

As to how long horaries last? I give them two weeks.

Hi Star Student!

Glad I kept you entertained! :) :)

We've cut ties if I have to be honest,but I'm fine being friends with him.We spoke about it - he hasn't been with anyone since her and no I did not sleep with him (He was definitely attracted to me,but anything moderately physical reminded him of his ex.He's an Aquarius Sun with a Scorpio Moon).I don't know if he's trying to expand his sex life - he's still hurting over his ex girlfriend the last time we spoke.When we initially started dating he mentioned that he was unable to date women after 5 months because he wasn't over his ex.

Two Weeks? :eek: I thought it more like 6 months.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't see anything pointing to his lying to you. There is current negative reception between you, and it flows from you toward him [him being in the sign of Venus' detriment], you do not receive him well. But there is no applying aspect between you/Venus and him/Mars for there to be a yes answer to your question.

The recent perfection of the square between the two of you could be said to point to the recent upset, difficulty and breakup. But that is past and what remains in this chart is you/Venus are peregrine, so weak in the matter, while he/Mars is in his dignity. It seems you just cared more for him than he was able to do with you. I do not see any deceit.

And as an aside, I agree with you that taking a sabbatical from predictive astrology and focusing on life as it is before you in the present moment will probably be a very healing and helpful move on your part. I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.

summer92

I don't see anything pointing to his lying to you. There is current negative reception between you, and it flows from you toward him [him being in the sign of Venus' detriment], you do not receive him well. But there is no applying aspect between you/Venus and him/Mars for there to be a yes answer to your question.

The recent perfection of the square between the two of you could be said to point to the recent upset, difficulty and breakup. But that is past and what remains in this chart is you/Venus are peregrine, so weak in the matter, while he/Mars is in his dignity. It seems you just cared more for him than he was able to do with you. I do not see any deceit.

And as an aside, I agree with you that taking a sabbatical from predictive astrology and focusing on life as it is before you in the present moment will probably be a very healing and helpful move on your part. I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.

I cared a lot more for him.I'm finding it difficult to move on,and I'm hurt,and I felt that I couldn't accept his reasoning.He's finding it hard to move on from his ex girlfriend who he loves a lot.

we might re unite as friends later.I'm free to call him and hangout but i have decided to not do that until Dec/Jan,and see where it goes.Again it depends if both of us are involved with someone else around then.

Thank you Ilene :) I have requested it to be closed.It will be a nice change (and permanent)