Tired of all the challenges in my life

duilwen

Hi, I am new to forum and recently got interested with astrology.I couldn't believe how explanatory my chart was on myself and some incidents in my life. As a beginner I would like you to correct my interpretations if they are wrong. All kinds of comments and interpretations are wholeheartedly welcomed :smile:

I had a hard upbringing, although I didn't really molded by it, I still can't forget my past with my family (we have an ok relationship right now and they agree that I did my best to repair our relationship and it wasn't reciprocated).

• I think it is because my south node in 4th house and sun square moon but I also have my Venus and Jupiter there. My mom was my best friend when I was little but I assume that's Jupiter effect.

I have always been the person who puts too much effort on things but never received a payback. Mainly in personel relationships and work/education area. I have known as a very disciplined, hard working but unlucky person. There are always somethings out of my control going wrong and it's wearing me out slowly. I am bit tired of fatalist approach that people told me to cheer up. Because things that cancelled never lead a happy ending for me.

• I blame my mutable t-square, Jupiter square Saturn and mars opposition Saturn. I have read somewhere that mutable t-square is not impossible to come off and to be honest I believe I am handling challenges better as they happen.

My love life basically doesn't exist at all. I hardly ever get attached to someone and I lost interest very quickly. Also all the guys fancied me either lost interest very quickly too or hurt me with their behavior. Needless to mention I have never been in a relationship.

• well I have never heard good things about Saturn in the 7th house and looking at the Venus square with Mars, Saturn, Pluto I am really hopeless on my love-life.

I suffered from major depression but I think it is more of a consequence of the though childhood and challenges I have. Do you see any aspect related to that? One positive thing about my life is my friendships and approach to people. I have never had a problem on that.

• Is it a result of Mercury sextile with Venus, Pluto, Jupiter? Pretty much the only positive aspect I have. Also it is in the 6th house.

Sorry for long post but I want to mention my career as well. I studied law before I got into astrology and on some interpretings I read that moon in the 9th and Mars in Virgo (plus first house) makes a good lawyer. How accurate is that? To be honest I don't want to be a lawyer, it is really not for me. Which kind of job do you think that will be suitable for me?

Also my mars is in the first house but on retro makes me confuse on how should I interpret that.
Lastly, can you please tell me what should I focus on to come over these difficulties on my life in accordance with my aspects?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_.67361.407420.jpg
    astro_2gw_.67361.407420.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Denied Anthropophobic

Thank for attaching your natal chart.

I do wish you could have specified on a question because it helps focus on one aspect. It’s okay to want to discuss many things but a specific place to look at helps narrow things down. That way others can hear form you about that sect of your life in a specified way and then interpret what is going on. Where as your introduction is somewhat of a summary. With that said, you can always ask questions to narrow things down.

So what seems to be the big picture of what you’re interested to discuss is Development. Development can be look at for different angles, some poring into each, emotional development (I associate this the moon), mental development (mercury), childhood development ( sun, chiron, moon, mercury).

I want to look at the moon. It is in the sign Aries. The moon governs our comforts, but also how we view our mother.

You say that as a kid you were very close to your mother, with this I ask how? With Aries moon, I don’t immediately imagine it in a coddling way, maybe she was a person of strength which made you feel comforted.

As you pointed out, moon squares your sun, and when this happens the comforts and ego (conscious and the unconscious think or way of moving through life) create friction against each other. It doesn’t make oneself most satisfied with whatever path it leads. Not because it is the wrong path, but because it will constantly have a debate with it or challenge it (this is why squares aren’t bad they push for change/ makes you work hard/ bring you a dilemma to work out and grow). Is that understandable? So for example, Aries moon individual may be very comfortable with completing tasks their way or fighting to survive, very strong willed. Capricorn sun thinks this has to be tangible. Capricorn sun may believe, it needs to get a certain career that makes a certain amount of money, or it needs to be able to have a place decent place, like not living in a certain community, and that is what survival is. That is proof of the strong will. Capricorn sun may think that it needs to be tangibly successful. Though this is not what satisfies Aries moon whether it is achieved or not. Aries moon will think about how other things in life display the moon’s strength, such as love, friendship, spirituality, sexuality. A bit trickier to physically manifest. Sun and Capricorn will attempt to respond to through tangible items to attempt to satisfy. Sun can also try to build reputation to satisfy the strong willingness of the moon. Sun in Capricorn could have many love affairs and believe their strength to love or how much they love will comfort/satisfy the moon. Or go to college with a degree in medicine and build a great reputation as a famous doctor and think their strong will and determination brought them there. It is believed that that will satisfy moon too. Maybe that doesn’t satisfied moon, because moon thinks about how long it took to get there, or how many times it has gotten its heart broken and how it wasn’t worth it. These two don’t quite work together and this is the main picture. This is vice versa. Capricorn Sun is not satisfied, by what Aries moon has to offer. It is a difficult to know how to provide for the persona in emotional comfort and exist with comfort in movement of life. This can be also be interpreted as the attitude towards mother.

Of course this interpretation gets move complex when other aspects are included such as in your case, Uranus and Neptune. Nor, did I speak about the nuance of the houses. But this is an origin for you to use the example I mentioned above to start forming and connecting experiences with the characters (planets), personality (signs) and houses (area, place). Or even ask questions to look into further (like you are starting to do). Remember the above doesn’t take account into things you may have experienced personally, but it gives an interpretation to why these energies square each other and possibilities on what makes them have some discomforts. Only you have the experience for yourself with these placements, with understanding it will be easier for you to interpret. Or even ask questions to look into further (like you are starting to do). It is as if you wrote a screenplay and directed it. Can turn out many different ways with different directors or the stylistic choices of those directors.

Gemini888

My love life basically doesn't exist at all. I hardly ever get attached to someone and I lost interest very quickly. Also all the guys fancied me either lost interest very quickly too or hurt me with their behavior. Needless to mention I have never been in a relationship.
Yeah right, 7H Saturn. But have you also considered that deep down you don't want to be too committed? Aries Moon in 9H doesn't like to be tied down too much. You also have Moon/Uranus square, an indicator of a lone wolf.

I suffered from major depression but I think it is more of a consequence of the though childhood and challenges I have. Do you see any aspect related to that?

I think your retrograde Mars is the culprit here. Retrograde Mars has difficulty in expressing its passion. Mars is also inhibited by Saturn. I suppose you have a lot of problems in expressing your anger. You tend to supress anger because you either don't want to rock the boat or believe anger is bad. Mars/Mercury inconjunct create difficulty in communicating your anger. Regressed anger can turn into depression.

I studied law before I got into astrology and on some interpretings I read that moon in the 9th and Mars in Virgo (plus first house) makes a good lawyer. How accurate is that? To be honest I don't want to be a lawyer, it is really not for me. Which kind of job do you think that will be suitable for me?
Have you tried cooking? With Taurus MC and Venus in 4H and your 4H placements, I think you could do well in managing a restaurant. Saggi Venus may suggest that your restaurant will sell foreign dishes. Mmmmm :w00t:

I don't think your Moon and Mars determine your career. They simply indicate that you are a prudent intellect.

duilwen

Thank for attaching your natal chart.

I do wish you could have specified on a question because it helps focus on one aspect. It’s okay to want to discuss many things but a specific place to look at helps narrow things down. That way others can hear form you about that sect of your life in a specified way and then interpret what is going on. Where as your introduction is somewhat of a summary. With that said, you can always ask questions to narrow things down.

So what seems to be the big picture of what you’re interested to discuss is Development. Development can be look at for different angles, some poring into each, emotional development (I associate this the moon), mental development (mercury), childhood development ( sun, chiron, moon, mercury).

I want to look at the moon. It is in the sign Aries. The moon governs our comforts, but also how we view our mother.

You say that as a kid you were very close to your mother, with this I ask how? With Aries moon, I don’t immediately imagine it in a coddling way, maybe she was a person of strength which made you feel comforted.

As you pointed out, moon squares your sun, and when this happens the comforts and ego (conscious and the unconscious think or way of moving through life) create friction against each other. It doesn’t make oneself most satisfied with whatever path it leads. Not because it is the wrong path, but because it will constantly have a debate with it or challenge it (this is why squares aren’t bad they push for change/ makes you work hard/ bring you a dilemma to work out and grow). Is that understandable? So for example, Aries moon individual may be very comfortable with completing tasks their way or fighting to survive, very strong willed. Capricorn sun thinks this has to be tangible. Capricorn sun may believe, it needs to get a certain career that makes a certain amount of money, or it needs to be able to have a place decent place, like not living in a certain community, and that is what survival is. That is proof of the strong will. Capricorn sun may think that it needs to be tangibly successful. Though this is not what satisfies Aries moon whether it is achieved or not. Aries moon will think about how other things in life display the moon’s strength, such as love, friendship, spirituality, sexuality. A bit trickier to physically manifest. Sun and Capricorn will attempt to respond to through tangible items to attempt to satisfy. Sun can also try to build reputation to satisfy the strong willingness of the moon. Sun in Capricorn could have many love affairs and believe their strength to love or how much they love will comfort/satisfy the moon. Or go to college with a degree in medicine and build a great reputation as a famous doctor and think their strong will and determination brought them there. It is believed that that will satisfy moon too. Maybe that doesn’t satisfied moon, because moon thinks about how long it took to get there, or how many times it has gotten its heart broken and how it wasn’t worth it. These two don’t quite work together and this is the main picture. This is vice versa. Capricorn Sun is not satisfied, by what Aries moon has to offer. It is a difficult to know how to provide for the persona in emotional comfort and exist with comfort in movement of life. This can be also be interpreted as the attitude towards mother.

Of course this interpretation gets move complex when other aspects are included such as in your case, Uranus and Neptune. Nor, did I speak about the nuance of the houses. But this is an origin for you to use the example I mentioned above to start forming and connecting experiences with the characters (planets), personality (signs) and houses (area, place). Or even ask questions to look into further (like you are starting to do). Remember the above doesn’t take account into things you may have experienced personally, but it gives an interpretation to why these energies square each other and possibilities on what makes them have some discomforts. Only you have the experience for yourself with these placements, with understanding it will be easier for you to interpret. Or even ask questions to look into further (like you are starting to do). It is as if you wrote a screenplay and directed it. Can turn out many different ways with different directors or the stylistic choices of those directors.

Thank you som much for taking time :smile: You are right about that I should focus around a question but I wanted to learn how to interpret a birth chart as well. So I just want to see if I am on the right track. But overall my main question was at the end, I apologize if I wasn't clear. I just want to know how can I get over my bad aspects.
Regarding to your question, I think maybe my planets on the 4th made me close with my mom, she was my best friend until middle school.
I see your point with Sun-Moon square. I do think that my sun is more dominant over my moon in my life.

Yeah right, 7H Saturn. But have you also considered that deep down you don't want to be too committed? Aries Moon in 9H doesn't like to be tied down too much. You also have Moon/Uranus square, an indicator of a lone wolf.

I think your retrograde Mars is the culprit here. Retrograde Mars has difficulty in expressing its passion. Mars is also inhibited by Saturn. I suppose you have a lot of problems in expressing your anger. You tend to supress anger because you either don't want to rock the boat or believe anger is bad. Mars/Mercury inconjunct create difficulty in communicating your anger. Regressed anger can turn into depression.

Have you tried cooking? With Taurus MC and Venus in 4H and your 4H placements, I think you could do well in managing a restaurant. Saggi Venus may suggest that your restaurant will sell foreign dishes. Mmmmm :w00t:

I don't think your Moon and Mars determine your career. They simply indicate that you are a prudent intellect.

Thank you so much for your detailed comment. Yes, I believe I have an commitment issues too but let's say 80% of the time :innocent: Ah, yes I love being alone and always need my "me time" but also I need to fill my social bar too. Both are vital for me.
Yes! I suppress my anger for both of the reasons you listed and how accurate your interpretation on cooking :w00t: I didn't know that I have such thing on my chart but I love cooking, especially trying to cook traditional foods.