Will i get over my problem with closeness and intimacy?

Lemmpi

2rq1qqe.png

I'm asking if i get over my problems with closeness and intimacy in relationships (with love interests) during next year. I'm not sure what houses to use but I'm in 4th from 7th..is rhis good in this contex? And aswer would be yes? 7th is ruled by Saturn and I'm Sun. So i think my question is valid. Sun representing my core being and Saturn being this huge pressure, depression locates at 6th house. Venus is app 1 degree apart of Saturn contra antiscia and applying. Is this relevant?And one very unfortunate notion..sun is in conjuct to algol :(

Last edited:

Chrysalis

At present your in a saturn ruled house, moons separating from saturn, and also your seperating from this opposition with your 5th ruler/intimacy, this is the restrictiveness your feeling.

Moons in Aries and is swift in motion, so maybe you are expecting too much too soon, and are rushing head first into intimate situations, maybe try and slow down when you first meet someone and don't be rushing straight into intimacy, get to know them a little first as then you'll be more relaxed.

I think looking at your progressions in your natal, would be helpful too.

Lemmpi

At present your in a saturn ruled house, moons separating from saturn, and also your seperating from this opposition with your 5th ruler/intimacy, this is the restrictiveness your feeling.

Moons in Aries and is swift in motion, so maybe you are expecting too much too soon, and are rushing head first into intimate situations, maybe try and slow down when you first meet someone and don't be rushing straight into intimacy, get to know them a little first as then you'll be more relaxed.

I think looking at your progressions in your natal, would be helpful too.

Thank you for answering! I might get infatuated fast (neptune's fault :D ) but i won't get in intimate situations at all. And getting actually close to someone that i like or who likes me is really hard for me as i start to feel almost disgusted when men try to get closer/intimate with me. If i notice that someone is seriously interested in me i shutdown. (And i don't have abusive background.)

Just last week i noticed that this one older man had taken eye on me. I liked him before that. There was never possibility anyways to develop anything because he is married but i noticed again that my reaction was to shutdown myself. Like i have very strong need to protect myself. I'm like suspicious bull :D and its happen before whit men that are perfectly okay :( and i become very mean to them in worst case :( i don't know what to do to get past this.

That's the problem here.

Last edited:

rafaella

Thank you for answering! I might get infatuated fast (neptune's fault :D ) but i won't get in intimate situations at all. And getting actually close to someone that i like or who likes me is really hard for me as i start to feel almost disgusted when men try to get closer/intimate with me. If i notice that someone is seriously interested in me i shutdown. (And i don't have abusive background.)

Just last week i noticed that this one older man had taken eye on me. I liked him before that. There was never possibility anyways to develop anything because he is married but i noticed again that my reaction was to shutdown myself. Like i have very strong need to protect myself. I'm like suspicious bull :D and its happen before whit men that are perfectly okay :( and i become very mean to them in worst case :( i don't know what to do to get past this.

That's the problem here.

I think its something you need to work on with a psychologist maybe? Seems its a mental block, a fear...

The reception shows emotional fear and negative approach to the quesited, Moon in fall of Saturn. Sun, your significator is in sign of Venus, so you do want love and a relationship but not ready for it (Moon dislikes Venus). Horary just shows where you are now, the future is dependent on actions you take now. Both significators are peregrine...so you tend to wait and see what happens, that approach may not work. Sun is angular, kind of... intercepted 10th. Moon in cardinal sign moves faster, so hopefully things will get better soon.

Lemmpi

I think its something you need to work on with a psychologist maybe? Seems its a mental block, a fear...

The reception shows emotional fear and negative approach to the quesited, Moon in fall of Saturn. Sun, your significator is in sign of Venus, so you do want love and a relationship but not ready for it (Moon dislikes Venus). Horary just shows where you are now, the future is dependent on actions you take now. Both significators are peregrine...so you tend to wait and see what happens, that approach may not work. Sun is angular, kind of... intercepted 10th. Moon in cardinal sign moves faster, so hopefully things will get better soon.

Thank you, yeah i have been therapy but now i can't afford it anymore. It helped lot with other issues. Its true that i tend to wait and see and its not working :/ i don't know what else to do. I just hope i would meet someone i would feel save with. But propably not as it is my inner feeling. I hope that things will change with that moon.

I made new chart if someone could help me with that and asked if i enter relationship during time period from this spring to before end of the year where i could learn to be in relationship in safe way. I someone could help i appriciate so much :)

232xsi.png

Chrysalis

Lemmpi i don't get whats going on in your head ? First you do a chart asking about having issues with closeness and intimacy in r'ships....as to which you've had two replies, more or less telling you the same thing.

And now straight after, your doing another chart asking about when you'll enter a new relationship, your kind of contradicting yourself here.

Lemmpi

Lemmpi i don't get whats going on in your head ? First you do a chart asking about having issues with closeness and intimacy in r'ships....as to which you've had two replies, more or less telling you the same thing.

And now straight after, your doing another chart asking about when you'll enter a new relationship, your kind of contradicting yourself here.

?yes first i was asking if i get OVER my issues. I want to be in relationship at somep point despite me fears. And answer to that was that currently im feeling fear/ but i would like to be loved or im thinking about love. (As i am.) And that moon in the 1st chart is changing fast.

Then i asked if i would enter to save relationship where i could learn to be..in the near future= during next 6mo. Perfectly understanble follow up q in my opinion???!

Chrysalis

Seems to me like your just wanting a r'ship to fix yourself, its best to do it the other way around, and fix yourself first, before entering a r'ship....or your just going to be going around in circles.

If your not happy within yourself, no guy will make you happy either.

Lemmpi

Seems to me like your just wanting a r'ship to fix yourself, its best to do it the other way around, and fix yourself first, before entering a r'ship.

If your not happy within yourself, no guy will make you happy either.

I don't think so..I'm happy with myself. And with my friends. But i also want to be able to be in relationship in some point. This is quite normal wish to have. And life has to go on even if one has some problems.Don't you agree. And i don't in any means believe person should be without scars or issues to be cabable or "worth" to have and life in good relationship.

tikana

girls.. chart is exactly what the quernt is asking

moon is emotions very strong
but it is combusted by her own lord of asce
that tells us that her outer image is damaging her emotional side
now we need to look at venus since it is a disp of both moon and sun
venus is void and is gemini which doesn't do anything
so IMO the problem lies within her feminine romantic side
good thing is venus will change signs in 6-7 units

moon and sun are evlevated yet slow but angular - IMO months
then venus in succedent - months
angles longest and shorted - weeks/month

good thing is moon will TOL from sun to mars.i wonder if you will meet someone at work

Lemmpi

Thank you Tikana for answering..what do you mean by " her outer image is damaging her emotional side". English is not my first language so is this about my looks?what is outer image? That what i show to outside to other people or?

Why tol to mars is good? :)

Last edited: