sven555

FT: Portugal 0-0 France

FT in ET: Portugal 1-0 France

Congratulations Portugal!!

Azif

FT: Portugal 0-0 France

FT in ET: Portugal 1-0 France

Congratulations Portugal!!

Such a dramatic game. Well done by Portugal. We were seeking this title for so long...Did you Sven predicted well this game? The chart was for me so freaking confusing. Many retrograde planets entering 1st house. I took Moon for Via Combusta because of a mistaken reading (changed minutes with degrees :) - living and learning) and it´s aspect Venus in 7th house strenghen DSC... when it was in fact VOC for few degrees, so ASC (Portugal) would draw or win.
PS. I invite you to see Fernando Santos´ post match speech when he reads a letter wroten 4 weeks ago.
PS 2. Shameful behaviour of French organisation by not showing Portuguese flag in Eiffel´s Tower (has happenned all games before) as well as the disgusting and intimidating attitude of some French fans whom insulted Portuguese emigrants (telling them to go back to construction sites and cleaning streets) and didn´t allowed them to celebrate in Les Camps Elisees. This is French fraternity, liberty and equality.

Kitchy

Banned
the french are bitter little cissies. that doesn't surprise me.

i saw that portgual was saturn in chart - ruler of 1st - and 10th ruler (the victor) scorpio was located in Portugal's 1st house and moon approaching good relations to saturn.

moon had already perfected squares to france - sun, venus & merc and had already passed over jupiter - France ran out of luck and "good will".

As well, modern ruler of 10th - Mars, located in 11th of Portugal's chart - "willing to fight for our dreams".

Yay for Portugal!

Last edited:

Azif

the french are bitter little cissies. that doesn't surprise me.

i saw that portgual was saturn in chart - ruler of 1st - and 10th ruler (the victor) scorpio was located in Portugal's 1st house and moon approaching good relations to saturn.

moon had already perfected squares to france - sun, venus & merc and had already passed over jupiter - France ran out of luck and "good will".

As well, modern ruler of 10th - Mars, located in 11th of Portugal's chart - "willing to fight for our dreams".

Yay for Portugal!

I didn´t want to say like that...but yes they are indeed. I was just about to ask for your interpretation (in fact I did it but deleted the post). Sorry to bother with my questions but wasn´t Pluto (retrograde) the Portuguese planet with Neptune (also retrograde) coming next? In my predicion I said Moon was in Via Combusta because I stupidly changed degrees by minutes, so its dispositor, Venus, in 7th would give an advantage to France, altogether with the Sun. But Moon was in fact VOC, then draw or Portuguese win. Isn´t Moon before Jupiter (sorry if this is an absurd)? A final question: Mars in 10th with Scorpio is strong but in 4th we have no planets. In similar cases (when 4th or 10th is empty) does it mean that team has lack of will to win the game. Thank you.

Kitchy

Banned
I didn´t want to say like that...but yes they are indeed. I was just about to ask for your interpretation (in fact I did it but deleted the post). Sorry to bother with my questions but wasn´t Pluto (retrograde) the Portuguese planet with Neptune (also retrograde) coming next? In my predicion I said Moon was in Via Combusta because I stupidly changed degrees by minutes, so its dispositor, Venus, in 7th would give an advantage to France, altogether with the Sun. But Moon was in fact VOC, then draw or Portuguese win. Isn´t Moon before Jupiter (sorry if this is an absurd)? A final question: Mars in 10th with Scorpio is strong but in 4th we have no planets. In similar cases (when 4th or 10th is empty) does it mean that team has lack of will to win the game. Thank you.

Yes, Pluto retrograding - but where? Back towards Saturn - strengthening for Portugal.

Moon not combust at 5' libra - and moon's ruler - Venus - belabored in late degrees of moon's sign, which had already left Venus in the dust, so to speak - and no help in sight from venus for moon at that point.

But look at moon movement - tells the story, really - - moon moving into 9th house of foreign lands - where it meets spica - success - and then heading to 'hook up' with Mars traditional ruler of 10th house - the war is won. Ruler of 10th in first and Ruler of 1st in house of dreams/aspirations/goals for Portugal.

as for France's empty 10th (4th house in turned chart) ruled by Venus - Venus was no help for France because of the Mars/Pluto rulers being in favor to Saturn and no help for moon for France.

I was going to predict Portugal, but I held back because of my last debaucle read of the Portugal/Wales game - but these are things that I saw. Moon never had any negative interference as I can see - it was full sails for Portugal to win.

Again - I never use the colors - I base it on the team I want to win and attribute 1st house to my chosen team.

Last edited:

Azif

Yes, Pluto retrograding - but where? Back towards Saturn - strengthening for Portugal.

Moon not combust at 5' libra - and moon's ruler - Venus - belabored in late degrees of moon's sign, which had already left Venus in the dust, so to speak - and no help in sight from venus for moon at that point.

But look at moon movement - tells the story, really - - moon moving into 9th house of foreign lands - where it meets spica - success - and then heading to 'hook up' with Mars traditional ruler of 10th house - the war is won. Ruler of 10th in first and Ruler of 1st in house of dreams/aspirations/goals for Portugal.

as for France's empty 10th (4th house in turned chart) ruled by Venus - Venus was no help for France because of the Mars/Pluto rulers being in favor to Saturn and no help for moon for France.

I was going to predict Portugal, but I held back because of my last debaucle read of the Portugal/Wales game - but these are things that I saw. Moon never had any negative interference as I can see - it was full sails for Portugal to win.

Again - I never use the colors - I base it on the team I want to win and attribute 1st house to my chosen team.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. I really appreciate. However I just want to clarify that I didn´t say Moon is via combusta but that I said that before the game (because of a wrong lecture), so in my previous post I`ve already assumed and corrected the error. But Moon still VOC, right? About the retrograde planets, thanks once again. It`s very helpful. As you know, I`m no astrologer but someone trying to learn this beautiful art and science. Just a final question if I may: which degrees are better suitable as "last degrees" (3, 5, etc)? Once again, thanks.

zarya

If I may say something though I am new on this thread I have to perceive that the game lasted more than 90 minutes.

Moon reached Saturn within orb of influence in sextile aspect.

When ASC turned to Aquarius, DSC dignity went down with Leo. Sun was less strong than Saturn and Uranus PLUS Moon aspected Saturn (co-ruler of ASC) giving more capability to ASC.

Since Portugal is not a ****** team they did not loose. The best way not to loose is of course to win and they did indeed.