Will he contact me again ?

Ladylike

Please help me out here guys.

I have for a couple of month been dating this man - who is 10 years my senior. I have from the start been really into him, and tried my best to win him over...But he seems bitter about the past and difficult to get close to. I have tried my best - but in the end, I felt I had to end it, because even though I knew he cared behind it all, I just couldn't cope with so little contact. ( he works a lot ) I think He knows I am here for him, it he wants to go "all in" - but will he ever ? Will he contact me again ? Does this mean anything to him ?

It is really difficult for me to let this one go - so please help me with an answer here. Where am I in all this ? And where is he ?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_will_he_contact_.79299.35193.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_will_he_contact_.79299.35193.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 123

Ladylike

Hi Tikana. I am not a native english speaker, and I do not know much about horary. I am trying to learn, so this is a bit difficult for me, but I will try. Hope this is not totally nonsense...?

But I guess the moon ( me ) in the 12. house feels stuck, freezed out, helpless - and it also shows it has been kind of a hidden affair I guess ( ? ) But the moon in Cancer is strong, though, right ?

He is represented by Saturn in the 5. house in Sagittarius. Did he only see this as a sexual affair ? Nothing else ? Isn't he also represented by the sun ? And if so, does that make a difference ?

I dont understand what the stellium in the 10. house means here ?

Mars and Venus don't aspect each other. No feelings ?

Sorry again for not being able to add more, but this is very new to me. I hope you people can teach me something here.

starstudent33

Mercury (his actions, his 10th house) trine Moon: He's about to communicate with you.

You're the Moon, he's Saturn.
He's fearful and looking backward (Saturn retrograde), yet he's hopeful (11th house). He's not aspecting you (the Moon).

Jupiter in your second house trine Saturn: You want to be valued for your actions. He's benefitting from your actions right now; you're making him feel more happy and hopeful. He has other hopes. He hopes for a romance with a woman (Venus lord 11th in his 5th, Mars lord 11th on 5th cusp). He also wishes to be left alone to greive (Pluto his 11th in his 12th). You recently were in conflict with this wish of his (Moon opposite Pluto).

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Please help me out here guys.

I have for a couple of month been dating this man - who is 10 years my senior. I have from the start been really into him, and tried my best to win him over...But he seems bitter about the past and difficult to get close to. I have tried my best - but in the end, I felt I had to end it, because even though I knew he cared behind it all, I just couldn't cope with so little contact. ( he works a lot ) I think He knows I am here for him, it he wants to go "all in" - but will he ever ? Will he contact me again ? Does this mean anything to him ?

It is really difficult for me to let this one go - so please help me with an answer here. Where am I in all this ? And where is he ?

I think there will be contact, but nothing permanent comes out of it.
I hope I'm reading it wrong. You seem truly care for him. Pls update within a few weeks if you can.

Ladylike

Mercury (his actions, his 10th house) trine Moon: He's about to communicate with you.

You're the Moon, he's Saturn.
He's fearful and looking backward (Saturn retrograde), yet he's hopeful (11th house). He's not aspecting you (the Moon).

Jupiter in your second house trine Saturn: You want to be valued for your actions. He's benefitting from your actions right now; you're making him feel more happy and hopeful. He has other hopes. He hopes for a romance with a woman (Venus lord 11th in his 5th, Mars lord 11th on 5th cusp). He also wishes to be left alone to greive (Pluto his 11th in his 12th). You recently were in conflict with this wish of his (Moon opposite Pluto).

This is really interesting. Thank you! The way you describe Saturn is exactly how he is.

And also me, wanting to be valued for the actions, since I have done so much to try to make this work, and he never seemed to appreciate, all I did. But as you describe it, it still had an impact on him ? ( he is more hopeful and happy as you wrote )

But I don't understand - when you write, that he has other wishes, - that he hopes for a romance with a woman, is that me ? Any woman ? Or another specific woman ? And he certainly wants to be left alone. I have seen his horoscope. This man has 3 planets in 12. house ( so do I ) He really needs his time alone...he hasn't gotten over his divorce, even though it is several years ago. And yes - I did push for more contact, even though he said we should go slow. It has driven me crazy, that he wants the contact and then he doesn't, and then he does again. ) So you are spot on with this as well...Thank you again.

Ladylike

I hope I'm reading it wrong. You seem truly care for him. Pls update within a few weeks if you can.

Yes, for some reason, I really do care. He is different kind of man, from what I usually date, but I just fell for him, even though he actually hasn't been that nice to me all the time. I don't want to fool myself here, but I quess a lot of his behavior has to do with fear of women/feelings ? ( that is what he told me in the beginning anyway )

This man is also extremely proud, so every time there has been a conflict I have been the one to try to make things good again.

I will of course update as soon as something happens. Thank you.

Ladylike

Since I am trying to lean a bit about horary - I would like to know where in the horoscope you can tell, that i truly care for him. Which aspects ?

starstudent33

He's going to communicate with you--twice, I think--but it will probably be disappointing. He's looking for a romance with a woman (Venus and Mars in his 5th), and that could be any woman, including you. The Venus and Mars in his 5th, I'm looking at that more closely now. It doesn't look very promising. He recently received an opportunity for a romance from you (Moon sextile Venus), but you didn't receive anything back. Then you're going to square Mars, which means he has a problem or blockage from pursuing you romantically. The reason you're thinking this looks promising is because of the Jupiter-Saturn trine. Right now, Jupiter, your actions are compassionate and they're cheering him up, but you're not getting anything in return (he's receiving you but you're not receiving him). It looks as though, if you continue your present course, you will begin to receive back from him (Jupiter applies to a mutual reception with Saturn). That's not going to happen, though. Jupiter is about to station direct on April 9 at 12 Leo. That means you will soon turn grow weary of looking backward into his past, and you will turn away from him before you have a chance to get anything back from him. Not that you would have actually gotten what you wanted anyway, had the reception happened. He's Saturn retrograde and peregrine in your 5th house--very malefic and of no real benefit to you. His presence in your 5th house is only placing limitations on your romance life. The ending of the story is shown by your ascendant: you're alone with yourself (Moon 12th conjunct ascendant), and in conflict with him (Moon opposite his ascendant).

Ladylike

He's going to communicate with you--twice, I think--but it will probably be disappointing. He's looking for a romance with a woman (Venus and Mars in his 5th), and that could be any woman, including you. The Venus and Mars in his 5th, I'm looking at that more closely now. It doesn't look very promising. He recently received an opportunity for a romance from you (Moon sextile Venus), but you didn't receive anything back. Then you're going to square Mars, which means he has a problem or blockage from pursuing you romantically. The reason you're thinking this looks promising is because of the Jupiter-Saturn trine. Right now, Jupiter, your actions are compassionate and they're cheering him up, but you're not getting anything in return (he's receiving you but you're not receiving him). It looks as though, if you continue your present course, you will begin to receive back from him (Jupiter applies to a mutual reception with Saturn). That's not going to happen, though. Jupiter is about to station direct on April 9 at 12 Leo. That means you will soon turn grow weary of looking backward into his past, and you will turn away from him before you have a chance to get anything back from him. Not that you would have actually gotten what you wanted anyway, had the reception happened. He's Saturn retrograde and peregrine in your 5th house--very malefic and of no real benefit to you. His presence in your 5th house is only placing limitations on your romance life. The ending of the story is shown by your ascendant: you're alone with yourself (Moon 12th conjunct ascendant), and in conflict with him (Moon opposite his ascendant).

Hmm - this is interesting. Thank you so much for your help. This makes a lot of sense.

He didn't receive an opportunity for a romance from me recently. The last thing he received was me ending it, in a nice but honest way though. ( he didn't reply, and we haven been in contact since ) I simply couldn't cope anymore. But still, even though I so much wants to, I find it difficult to let him go. That was nearly two weeks ago.

I do believe he has a blockage in contacting me. His pride. He has been burned badly by his ex-wife, and now he is very selfprotecting and his pride and his way of believing the worst, is what I believe is stopping him from a lot of good things.

And you are right again - he has only been giving me headaches, heartaches and worries and limitations. A new partner should bring happiness and joy. ( but still, why do I have feelings so strong, for someone like that ? - Usually my commonsense would be strong here and I would not let someone treat me like that)

And yes - I would get weary of looking backward into his past. Definetly. What kind of life is that, for a new partner ? I hoped he would change, if the feeling where there, but I think, right now, none can reach him ?

But I wondered - why would he even want to contact me. Our plants doesn't aspect each other, do they ? ( Me : moon - him : Saturn ) And why do you think he will contact twice ? ( where in the horoscope do you see that ? )

So is there any signs of interest or affection, because I don't understand WHY he would want this contact, with no real positive aspects and no real interest in me obviously ?

Thank you again for a very precise analyses. Interesting to see, when he is going to contact me. I have this feeling, that it will not be now, but in a couple op month, when everything is a bit further away. Right now I think he is angry with me for ending it, even though I left it open.

starstudent33

I didn't even see that: Jupiter recently squared Venus. You recently took action to block his romantic hopes. That was when you ended it. When the Moon trines Mercury, you will connect your actions to his communications actions: the Moon translates the light of Jupiter (your 10th, your actions) to Mercury (his 10th, his communication actions). He's passively receiving your actions, so it may be you contacting him. His action is to communicate that he's in a self-pitying emotional state (Mercury Pisces). Later, I think a few days from now, the Moon moves to 4 Leo and trines Saturn. Here, you will be receiving him. I think he might come to see you in person then.

tikana

i dont like this 1 bit
my answer is NO

moon is in your 1st house you are better off on your own.
moon/merc is preventing from moon/saturn perfection.

i dont like the guy to be honest

he is peregrine - weak
retro - seriously weak
and not in your 1st house

Not worth it, IMO!

Ladylike

I didn't even see that: Jupiter recently squared Venus. You recently took action to block his romantic hopes. That was when you ended it. When the Moon trines Mercury, you will connect your actions to his communications actions: the Moon translates the light of Jupiter (your 10th, your actions) to Mercury (his 10th, his communication actions). He's passively receiving your actions, so it may be you contacting him. His action is to communicate that he's in a self-pitying emotional state (Mercury Pisces). Later, I think a few days from now, the Moon moves to 4 Leo and trines Saturn. Here, you will be receiving him. I think he might come to see you in person then.

Well - that is very precise. I probably did block his romantic hopes, when ending it, but he should have shown me, there was a real interest or that he even had a romantic hope - because I didn't know. I have been totally confused about his ways from the beginning.

Everything was on his terms, and he knew I wouldn't continue like that, because I told him so a few days before ending it. Ending it, was the only thing I really could do, since I was getting more and more frustrated and sad in this relation - and I thought, if he really wanted us to be together, he knew I was there for him.

I am not going to contact him though. I ended it to get away from it all, when it was like this. If he contacted me, I knew it would be because he was serious about us, and that would be a new situation...

So I am exited to see if you are right about him contacting me in a few days ( not because I have any hope for us anymore, but because of the horary has been so precise so far ) I think he is too proud to contact. Maybe if he had deep feelings, I thought he would, but nothing in this horoscope shows that, so I think he can't get past his pride here...? but let´s see if you are right. I will definitely update you all on this situation, since you have been a big help, making me understand the whole dynamic in this.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Ladylike

i dont like this 1 bit
my answer is NO

moon is in your 1st house you are better off on your own.
moon/merc is preventing from moon/saturn perfection.

i dont like the guy to be honest

he is peregrine - weak
retro - seriously weak
and not in your 1st house

Not worth it, IMO!

Thank you Tikana. I appreciate your honesty. Just one question though. Isn't the moon in my 12. house and not the 1. as you wrote ?

And you are spot on. Weak is exactly the word my friends use about him, because of the way, he has behaved towards me, and he has been totally passive when it came to us. And the funny thing is, this is a man who is very powerful, sucesfuld and charismatic in his job - and private he is so bitter and weak.

I am someone who would normally rather be alone ( enjoying it ) than being with somebody who is bad for me - and yes, my head is telling me the same thing as you are writing. But my heart and my body is aching for him. I don't get it! It has been like a sexuel and emotional obsession.

But this thread has been so helpful, because it just prove what I know already deep down. That I am much better off alone.

Last edited:

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Since I am trying to lean a bit about horary - I would like to know where in the horoscope you can tell, that i truly care for him. Which aspects ?
Moon's position in Cancer. Traditionally Cancer is the 4th house. House of home life, rest and nurturing. Cancer is Moon's essential dignity.
You are Moon. You want to nurture him, someone he is comfortable with, someone he 'comes home' to. In your own words "I am here for him, it he wants to go "all in"
Cancer is Saturn's debility. You currently have different expectations on relationship. Saturn in his 11th. his focus is on his ambition, not relationship. Saturn is rx, he still hasn't let go of the past. Due to both his ambition and clinging to the past, he can't (not yet anyway) fulfill your expectation of committed relationship.
Saturn is cadent, he is held back, both by his own choice (he is not ready to move forward) and beyond his control (Saturn is also his 2nd and 3rd. that's why he works a lot, he focuses on his ambition, because of his current financial situation and living condition).
There is another female, Venus, in his 5th. This could be a woman from his past that he still has feelings for.

Last edited:

tikana

umm nope it is in 1st because anything within 5 degrees is in the next house

Thank you Tikana. I appreciate your honesty. Just one question though. Isn't the moon in my 12. house and not the 1. as you wrote ?

And you are spot on. Weak is exactly the word my friends use about him, because of the way, he has behaved towards me, and he has been totally passive when it came to us. And the funny thing is, this is a man who is very powerful, sucesfuld and charismatic in his job - and private he is so bitter and weak.

I am someone who would normally rather be alone ( enjoying it ) than being with somebody who is bad for me - and yes, my head is telling me the same thing as you are writing. But my heart and my body is aching for him. I don't get it! It has been like a sexuel and emotional obsession.

But this thread has been so helpful, because it just prove what I know already deep down. That I am much better off alone.

Ladylike

Moon's position in Cancer. Traditionally Cancer is the 4th house. House of home life, rest and nurturing. Cancer is Moon's essential dignity.
You are Moon. You want to nurture him, someone he is comfortable with, someone he 'comes home' to. In your own words "I am here for him, it he wants to go "all in"
Cancer is Saturn's debility. You currently have different expectations on relationship. Saturn in his 11th. his focus is on his ambition, not relationship. Saturn is rx, he still hasn't let go of the past. Due to both his ambition and clinging to the past, he can't (not yet anyway) fulfill your expectation of committed relationship.
Saturn is cadent, he is held back, both by his own choice (he is not ready to move forward) and beyond his control (Saturn is also his 2nd and 3rd. that's why he works a lot, he focuses on his ambition, because of his current financial situation and living condition).
There is another female, Venus, in his 5th. This could be a woman from his past (Venus separating Saturn) that he still has feelings for.

I am really, really surprised how precise your predictions are. Wow...Thank you

Couldn't the Venus on his 5th be me ?

Or even his daughter who is his whole world - to a degree, where there is no room for other females ? No aspects Venus-Mars - so this woman is not somebody he is with now or ? A good guess would be the ex-wife, since he has such difficulties moving forward in his love life ? She was his one and only big love. And why is he contacting me ( as you predict ) if he is not into me ?

But you are dead spot on. I saw a vulnerability that I wanted to nurture. And his main focus is his job and economy where he is having problems. And maybe the age diference made it even more difficult, because we are two different places in our lives. He has kids, I don't and so on...

He has confided quite a lot in my, and there have been a strong sexual attraction as well, but I find it difficult to believe I have meant so little to him, but now I understand it may be the case ? That hurts though. What I do believe is, that we are not good for each other, so time to move on. You guys in here have definitely helped me see this. I am so grateful for that.

Last edited:

Dirius

I agree with tikana, he won't be calling, at least not for now.

You = Moon
Him = Saturn

There is no reception from Saturn to moon to begin with, so it would seem he isn't much interested.

And there is no aspect happening between Moon or Saturn

Furthermore, Saturn is almost in the 6th house (few degrees away, but in a big house, in the same sign of the 6th), so no real will to act upon it.

The moon is, however, in the 1st.

If you want to see this man again, it should be you the one making contact (angular Moon implies this). If you don't contact him, he won't. However, I'm not implying he will want to see you again. I'm just saying that, if some sort of contact is desired, it should come from you. But since there are NO receptions from Saturn to moon, he wouldn't seem to be interested in you contacting him anyway.

This would make sense, since you were the one that ended things. He is merely respecting your wishes, and has probably moved on from it.

Last edited: