Did my cousin steal my money

conspiracy theorist

Hello folks,

Back in the summer I lent my female cousin some money and instead of retrieving it for her myself I told her where the money would be kept; a pretty naive decision in hindsight.

Well she went right ahead and took the amount of money she requested, or so I thought.

Fast forward a few weeks and I decided to count how much money I currently had saved and ,to my surprise, the figure was almost exactly the same as it was weeks prior; despite me consistently adding to the stash.

So I figured there were some possible reasons why this would come to be:

a) I made a mistake in my calculations and it was I really didn't have as much as I thought. It should be noted that I count my money very sporadically so I usually only have a general idea of how much I really have.

b) She took more than she should have. This is the one I leaned to because of her reputation of taking things that she has no business taking. This becomes a dilemma, however, because I personally haven't seen or experienced her sticky fingers anytime in the past.

I have now since gotten a safe which I keep my money so it is far more difficult for anyone to take away my cash funds. I also don't allow access to it, me being the only one allowed in it.

But all these months later I still wonder... was she the culprit or did I attribute to her a crime she didn't commit.

I await your responses.

Attachments

• Horary chart.jpg
    Horary chart.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

starstudent33

I believe she did not steal the money. You are Mars, she is Saturn (3rd=cousins), and your money is Jupiter (2nd cusp). Your cousin is in the twelfth house, not a house usually associated with theivery. If she was a theif she would be angular or in your second house. She does make a square aspect to your money, not angular though. This square indicates that there is a potential problem for your money, and it's caused by her ability to gain access to your money in secret (twelfth). You in Scorpio conjunct ascendant shows that you are taking action to investigate; you have an acute awareness of things that might otherwise go unnoticed. That's why you're counting your money and noticing that some might be gone, and looking for the cause. It's good that you have chosen to put your money in a safe to avoid any potential problems.

conspiracy theorist

Hello starstudent33,

Thanks for analyzing the chart. It's a situation that is pretty hazy as I am still at a loss to what happened to my money ( if anything happened at all). You say that she didn't do it, which I take as positive news as I have been a bit wary of trusting her ever since then.However, later interactions with her have suggested that she is willing to be transparent in her dealings, at least with me. Last night she told me she took up some of my money (wasn't in the safe) and told me she took it. So is she being honest with me or is she doing that to cover her tracks? Still on the fence with this...

Anyone else want to take a crack at this? I'm still pretty uncertain of the situation and one positive response isn't enough for me to make a conclusion. Thanks again