Torn ligament

After a phone consultation with my doctor, about a follow up ultra-sound test on my ankle, I learned that I have a torn longitude ligament in my ankle. I had fallen on my knee about six months ago, but that was the knee, not the ankle. However, I have been feeling discomfort in my ankle a long time before that happening.
Could this torn ligament be because of that fall or is the already existing soft connective tissue disorder making the tendons more easily accessible and vulnerable to injury?

Day of phone consultation

Natal chart

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_inner_ankle.51026.1559.jpg
    astro_2gw_inner_ankle.51026.1559.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 35
  • astro_2gw_marti.50602.47020.jpg
    astro_2gw_marti.50602.47020.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 34

Frisiangal

After a phone consultation with my doctor, about a follow up ultra-sound test on my ankle, I learned that I have a torn longitude ligament in my ankle. I had fallen on my knee about six months ago, but that was the knee, not the ankle. However, I have been feeling discomfort in my ankle a long time before that happening.
Could this torn ligament be because of that fall or is the already existing soft connective tissue disorder making the tendons more easily accessible and vulnerable to injury?

Hi,
The physiological condition of your complaint is really a question for your doctor to answer.

The study of medical health astrology follows particular rules through which every planet and sign (and Vedic includes all houses) has rulership over a specific part of the physical body. Sign denotes area; planet denotes function. As such it can offer information regarding the nature of physical complaints to which one can be susceptible. Transit (current position of planets in sky) and progression (for year in question) calculations can offer information regarding when care should be taken to avoid physical complaints.

The ankle area falls under Aquarius, functioning through its ruler(s) traditional Saturn and modern Uranus. Planets in the sign and/or aspects to the rulers can influence the area in question.
Muscle and tendons see an influence of Mars,
ligaments, tissue, is said to be governed by Jupiter,
anything 'connecting' one physical part with another is Mercury of nature.

The natal chart shows much interaction between each.
Progressed Sun has moved into Taurus where it has made aspects to the natal natal Moon square Mars and Mars-sextile Uranus, all of which have been influenced by both transiting Saturn and Uranus since March 2019, and Jan thru May in 2020.
Do the dates mean anything pasrticular to you?

You may not desire a (psychological) run down of astrological associations rather than knowing when the complaint will be over. Yet could you say that the physical pain represents an outer expression of your 'Achilles Heel', the inner touchy part of you that has to make an effort to go along with a changed style of life not ( yet) truly acceptable to you?

As the time of the telephone call chart could well be considered an horary chart, you might care to place it in the horary section (changing to Regiomantus house system) to ask any question regarding 'time' that you may have.

:smile:

Yes, I very much believe that the physical pain is an extension of an Archille's heal that was diagnosed the in 2018. However, I have never heard, of an Archille's heal spreading upwards, so that is one of the reasons I refer to it as 'soft connective tissue disorder.
I have just finished going through some charts that I drew up when my legs began to feel as if they were tightening and tingling. The earliest date , on the chart, was May 2019 .
Thank-you

Frisiangal

Yes, I very much believe that the physical pain is an extension of an Archille's heal that was diagnosed the in 2018. However, I have never heard, of an Archille's heal spreading upwards, so that is one of the reasons I refer to it as 'soft connective tissue disorder.

I was referring to 'the other' Achilles Heel. :wink:

The medical astrology through which I was taught is holistic of nature, saying that all physical complaints, unless from birth, are psychosomatic. I.E. the planetary energy that should be accessible within one's self to deal with outer situations that arise which are (mentally/emotionally) difficult/stressful to accept and are not dealt with as as they should be, reverts inwards to aggravate the area of the body with which it is linked.

Apart from its physical meaning, 'the Achilles Heel' can be said to be the part of one's nature for which one's spirit is particularly sensitive and susceptible to the mental/emotional pain caused by circumstances or situations occuring in one's life... often over which there is no personal control. Which was why I asked if you could recall anything occuring BEFORE the physical symptoms appeared, that reached and touched the sensitive spot in yourself.
Perhaps if you can work that out for yourself, the physical discomfort will ease.
'Leg Tingling' can have different, some simple, reasons for discomfort. You might care to google for information without immediately suspecting the worst. :smile:

Than-you.
So you are saying that stress and difficult situations could be a factor. I've recently, read Lauren Delsack's work on emotional triggers that lead to illness, she is working with the same concept. I purchased her downloaded edition because I was wondering about how stress and disease are related. Thanks again, I'll have to re-visit that book/download!