Should I persue Music, Painting, or Film...

tsquare

I just can't decide.....Natally I'd say I have a shot at pulling something off.....I could die for the simple act of creation at times. I've been under the weather lately so I'm not feeling as sharp as usual....so....I'm not feeling to wordy....but I have been wondering this for a while....do I have a shot at pulling off something big in Film, or art....I could see myself doing indepedent type films quite often....anything where the integrity of a project means more then just putting it out there quickly....where art matters....where the expression is pure and true......This is wh music has had more of a calling in the past......it's more spontanious, freer....instantanious....at some point you learn to get out of the way when creativity takes its motions......the things that are released can be imence at times in me.....still getting it out there is the most difficult aspect...and it comes when it comes....sometimes I wonder if my creativity will have any longevity...or if it will sputter out under blocks at the most inopertune times......I think the most difficult aspect in being an artist is getting what you want....putting what you want out there...that can be tough...there are so many things that want to be a first and formost influence above the art form.....its furious balancing......money....uhhh....money, and the bussiness aspect....important...but......it can get in the way....I like to create finished works of art combining music, and visuals, completed untarnished works of art, that have a life of their own, and can survive on their own...without all the hype or major PR or whatever...the throat cutting...I have always wondered if I would survive it, being an artist, would I live through it, or die in the process, before it got out there, before I "made it", it's been one of my biggest fears, will this kill me, for me the act of creation can be, consuming, and the vision, or the creation MUST be completed as envisioned, I grow very upset over alterations in a creation....and if it doesn't come out right, or gets butchered, I get verry very, PISSE@!!. It's like getting your comunication line chopped, everything you say gets errased in one day, things get taken out of context...would I like being that missunderstood when I put anything out there, or could I endure it to the end?? Still If I dont create....I dont feel alive. ...anyway...here's my chart...any help with this is apreciated......I have wanted to ask this for a while now....but i'm just getting the hang of Image shack....so I hope it works out...

Once again, thanks to anyone in advance!
Feeling ill,
Tsquare

Last edited: