Help with a baffling case of poisoning and black magic

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Hey guys, I need help with a case of extremely strange, seemingly supernatural incident occurring at my parents house. Here is the back story:

My mother, about 65, met a woman, let's call her J, about a year ago who was extremely ingratiating to her. J is about 30 years her junior, hence the friendship was strange from the beginning. After each 1:1 hanging out, my mother begin to feel sick. She complained of a negative aura surrounding J. After 6 month, my mother (with planets in Scorpio), begin to suspect J was poisoning her when they go out to eat.

Concurrently, a mutual friend B, who is good friends with J, gave my mom a packet of ant poison to control ant problems at my mom's house. It was solicited by my mom because you can't buy the product in her country. That packet of "ant poison" has since "disappeared", yet no one at the house have ever touched it. Instead, my mother says that she begin to see the white powder of the ant poison, smeared in her car, in the collars of her clothes, and in our drinking water per water filtration devices. After the very last outing with J, my mother begin to feel vertigo and was bedridden for a week.

About 4-5 month ago, I consulted a trusted psychic. The psychic confirmed J was trying to poison my mom by putting minute amounts of poison in her food and drinks, and that she was jealous of her. Due to my advice, my mother cut off both friendships (J and B), and slowly with cleanses and diet begin to feel more normal. We do not believe B has anything to do with this, but was just an innocent bystander that got dragged into it. She had to be dropped by association, in case she feeds information to J.

I still have no explanation how the ant poison got into her car, the water filters and was smeared on her clothes.

My mother lives with my father, and I visit occasionally. No one else lives with them. Video surveillance outside do not show any strangers entering the house. They do not have in house video surveillance.

Now after a quiet period, it seems the baffling situation is recurring. My mother again complains of white powder in her clothes, feeling vertigo, and getting itchy rashes due to contact with it hidden in her things...

At this point, I completely suspect this is supernatural. How does a pack of ant poison disappear by itself? When no one else who visits or lives there have touched it? Then its found in the drinking water? My mother's clothes and belongings? While it is possible due to logical and rational analysis, I absolutely do not suspect my father. He has no motive.

So here is where I need help:

- Can someone give me more information to what this sound like? Is this a curse? Black magick? How can this even happen?

- Was there an entity attachment to the ant poison? And the entity, whatever it is, can then roam freely to smear the product all over our stuff?

- Is it possible J could astral project to my mother's house? Then put poison in my mother's items? Note that no one has entered per video surveillance.

Any knowledge or direction in where to go, would be appreciated. I can then research the right professional for help.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hey guys, I need help with a case of extremely strange, seemingly supernatural incident occurring at my parents house. Here is the back story:

My mother, about 65, met a woman, let's call her J, about a year ago who was extremely ingratiating to her. J is about 30 years her junior, hence the friendship was strange from the beginning. After each 1:1 hanging out, my mother begin to feel sick. She complained of a negative aura surrounding J. After 6 month, my mother (with planets in Scorpio), begin to suspect J was poisoning her when they go out to eat.

Concurrently, a mutual friend B, who is good friends with J, gave my mom a packet of ant poison to control ant problems at my mom's house. It was solicited by my mom because you can't buy the product in her country. That packet of "ant poison" has since "disappeared", yet no one at the house have ever touched it. Instead, my mother says that she begin to see the white powder of the ant poison, smeared in her car, in the collars of her clothes, and in our drinking water per water filtration devices. After the very last outing with J, my mother begin to feel vertigo and was bedridden.

About 4-5 month ago, I consulted a psychic. The psychic confirmed J was trying to poison my mom by putting minute amounts of poison in her food and drinks, and that she was jealous of her. Due to my advice, my mother cut off both friendships (J and B), and slowly with cleanses and diet begin to feel more normal. We do not believe B has anything to do with this, but was just an innocent bystander that got dragged into it. She had to be dropped by association, in case she feeds information to J.

My mother lives with my father, and I visit occasionally. Video surveillance outside do not show any strangers entering the house. They do not have in house video surveillance.

However, after a quiet period, it seems the baffling situation is recurring. My mother again complains of white powder in her clothes, feeling vertigo, and getting itchy rashes due to contact with it hidden in her stuff.

At this point, I completely suspect this is supernatural. How does a pack of ant poison disappear by itself? When no one else who visits or lives there have touched it? Then its found in our drinking water? My mother's clothes and belongings? While it is possible due to rational analysis, I absolutely do not suspect my father. He has no motive.

So here is where I need help:

- Can someone give me more information to what this sound like? Is this a curse? Black magick? How can this even happen?

- Was there an entity attachment to the ant poison? And the entity, whatever it is, can then roam freely to smear the product all over our stuff?

- Is it possible J could astral project to our house? Then put poison in my mother's items? Note that no one has entered per video surveillance.

Please help if you can. I'll add more information later. I also did a horary chart and it does not look good (Attached). My mother's solar return last year had Neptune in the 12th, with a connotation of betrayal by female friends. J's natal chart is dark, also with Neptune in the 12th, Venus conjunct Nessus and elements of Narcissism.

All charts so far have a heavy Neptune vibe. Yet no chart explain the mechanisms of how this supernatural thing is even possible.
ours is a learning forum
it is clear you require detailed professional reading
from a reliable practitioner of this particular branch of astrology :smile:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
ours is a learning forum
it is clear you require detailed professional reading
from a reliable practitioner of this particular branch of astrology :smile:

Hey Jupe, thanks for replying but this is not an astrology topic. I didn't post in an astrology section of the forum. Notice I posted in Chat.

I suspect witchcraft, black magic and unexplainable things as its not rationally possible for something like this to occur.

Since I am not familar with them -- yet I know they exists -- I am simply looking for more information.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

I wouldn't suspect black magic at all in a case like this. I think the explanation is much more likely medical.

Is being suspicious of people in general normal for your mom? Or is this the first time she's ever seriously believed someone was trying to do her harm, without actually seeing them do it?

How's her mental functioning in general? Is she very sharp, logical, and rational? Or not? If not, is that how she's always been, or is that a recent development?

And how much ant poison was in the pack? Unless it was a much, much bigger pack than usual, there wouldn't have been enough of it to smear all over your mom's clothes AND put it in her food repeatedly AND the drinking water. Not to mention that there wouldn't have been enough to start all over again. And who would ever try to poison someone by putting a visible powder in their clothes? That would be way too obvious. If you're seriously trying to poison someone, you want them not to be able to tell until it's too late.

Do you know specifically what the poison is? If so, you could research what symptoms someone would have if they had been poisoned with it. Your mom's symptoms might not match.

Has your mom seen a doctor for her symptoms? Vertigo and itchy rashes sound like a nerve problem. If your mom is at all forgetful, she could have misplaced the ant poison and firmly believe she didn't.
- Is it possible J could astral project to my mother's house? Then put poison in my mother's items? Note that no one has entered per video surveillance.
No. Astral travel allows people to know things that are happening elsewhere, but not to physically interact with the environment. To put anything in your mom's things, J would have to be physically present.
- Was there an entity attachment to the ant poison? And the entity, whatever it is, can then roam freely to smear the product all over our stuff? .
Entities don't work that way, unless they're human or animal entities, in the flesh. It takes a pair of hands with coordination to smear things. Even poltergeists don't have the coordination to do that, just to throw things around.

Probably, no one has smeared any poison on your mom's stuff--unless you suspect your dad? If he's the only person, besides her, who's been in the house, he's logically the only one who could have done it. (This topic is making me thing of Hitchcock movies--in those, it would be the husband!)

For that matter, you say your mom's claimed to have seen the poison in her food, her drinking water, and her car. Does your dad eat the same food? Drink the same water? Ride in the same car? Has he had any of those symptoms?

Most likely, your mom has something neurological going on, that came about organically, and believes she's being poisoned, but isn't.

waybread

Further, if you can obtain some of the white powder, there may be a toxicology lab near where you live that could chemically analyse it for you. Has Mom seen a doctor about her symptoms?

Why would J want to poison your mother? (Think: what would be J's motive?) Sometimes younger people befriend older women in the hope of some financial gain.

When a crime is suspected, think of J's opportunities: how could she have gotten into Mom's car and into her clothes?

I think it's important to consider the common-sense explanations before considering black magic.

Having said that, you might set this up as a horary question. William Lilly, the great 17th century horary astrologer, believed in witchcraft, as did many of his countrymen.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Can you post your mother's chart? Black magic can be seen from it. Usually 8 degrees.

Here’s my mother’s natal chart.

BkwsT0o.png

Note that I do not have her exact birth-time due to procedures in her birth country. I know for sure she is a Virgo Ascendant, yet not the exact degree. I also know the planet house placements are accurate based upon everything I know of her life. Hence this is a very educated yet amateurish rectification.

Here is my mother’s Solar Return chart from 2017 to 2018.

jyzENmX.png

She met J in mid-to late 2017, and the first big symptoms begin in spring 2018.

What strike me instantly here is the ominous T square of Neptune-Moon-Venus|Mars in the friendship house (11th), extracurricular house (5th), and hidden forces and secrets (8th).

J, B and my mother were friends in a group (11th) who met through extracurricular, fun, hobby activities (5th). This configuration looks to me as betrayal and deceit (Mars contact to Neptune) by female friends (Moon-Venus), and somehow in hidden means (Neptune, 8th). Not sure what Saturn here signifies. Also 8th house rules so much. I am guessing it rules over poisons, secrets, conspiracies, jealousy, etc., which applies.

I’ll reply back to everyone else tomorrow. Thank you for the responses and much appreciated!

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Here is J's natal chart too.

waKP8HP.png

The birthdate and place are facts, but not the time. I am confident of the Stellium in the 9th, 7th and Capricorn ascendant (I am pretty good at figure out ascendants by now). Yet this is still an educated, but not definite rectification.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you have any information that narrows down your mother's birth time (for example, her mother gave an hour window, or you know it was sometime after midnight but before dawn, etc.)? Or is the only information you have from an outside source the date? If you're determining the ascendant based on personality, there's a lot that can affect it. Planets in the first house, for example, can make the rising sign present very differently. Same goes for your "rectification" of J's chart.

If you don't have an accurate rectification for your mother, you can't cast an accurate solar return chart. All you would know in that case is the date of solar return. The time could be anywhere in a 24 hour window, which would mean the house placements could be absolutely anything.

If you do have a well narrowed down birth time, the solar return chart is fairly accurate--but it's important to consider how it interacts with the natal. Assuming the houses are accurate, that SR t-square is in her natal sixth, fourth, and twelfth houses (seventh and first whole sign). Particularly if the sixth and twelfth house axis is involved, that suggests an illness that is simultaneously physical and mental/neurological, or that may be hard to diagnose. Neptune also suggests illusion and difficulty diagnosing. Something may not be what it seems, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's being poisoned. In fact, if she believes she's being poisoned, the chart most likely indicates that it's a false belief. The deceit could be coming from within her own mind.

The SR chart also has a pretty tight square between Mercury and the moon/Saturn conjunction, which is definitely present no matter what her real birth time is. If you have the correct ascendant for her, Mercury is her chart ruler, and the ruler of the SR sixth house of health. Mercury rules the nerves. That right there is suggestive of health problems involving the nerves. There's an echo of that in her natal chart: not only is the ascendant ruled by Mercury, the sixth house cusp is in Aquarius, and Aquarius rules the greater nervous system--the electrical impulses that govern it, the functioning of the overall network, neurons. SR Saturn conjunct the moon and square Mercury reinforces the picture of something being up with the overall nervous system.

The eighth, fourth, and twelfth houses are also the houses of hereditary issues. What do you know of your family history (mom's)? Any neurological diseases, autoimmune conditions, or dementia or Alzheimer's? It's quite possible she had a hereditary disease kicking in around that time.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Do you have any information that narrows down your mother's birth time (for example, her mother gave an hour window, or you know it was sometime after midnight but before dawn, etc.)? Or is the only information you have from an outside source the date? If you're determining the ascendant based on personality, there's a lot that can affect it. Planets in the first house, for example, can make the rising sign present very differently. Same goes for your "rectification" of J's chart.

Thank you for your responses. I'll come back to address everything else and the other posts as well. I've received some very helpful Private Messages on this issue, hence the delay. I will share some of the information today or tomorrow too, so everyone can look into it more.

In her birth country, they don't record the time. And her mother, now deceased, doesn't remember due to how many kids they have.

But I've known her my whole life. She's a Virgo Ascendant - extremely critical, martyr like, likes to serve and believe serving is love, very nagging all the time, always focus on details of little importance, logic over feelings - there is just no way she isn't.

If it was a stranger. I will have some levels of doubt over my conclusions, and I will admit it can be wrong.

But for my mother? I've known her my whole life. There is just no doubt in my mind. And its supported by the house placements of what I know her life is like too.

Osamenor

Staff member
But I've known her my whole life. She's a Virgo Ascendant - extremely critical, martyr like, likes to serve and believe serving is love, very nagging all the time, always focus on details of little importance, logic over feelings - there is just no way she isn't.
My brother has Virgo rising (no doubt about his birth time, it's on his birth certificate to the minute), and that doesn't describe him at all. He doesn't have any planets in Virgo either, and his Libra planets are in the second house, so it's not a case of first house planets altering the picture.

Your mother has air and water as strongly dominant chart elements. That combination alone could account for those personality traits.

But for my mother? I've known her my whole life. There is just no doubt in my mind. And its supported by the house placements of what I know her life is like too.
Did you use the timing of her life events to rectify? Or are you just basing it off of things like parents' and siblings' personalities?

Timing of events, with progressions as well as transits, is the only truly reliable rectification tool.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
My brother has Virgo rising (no doubt about his birth time, it's on his birth certificate to the minute), and that doesn't describe him at all. He doesn't have any planets in Virgo either, and his Libra planets are in the second house, so it's not a case of first house planets altering the picture.

Your mother has air and water as strongly dominant chart elements. That combination alone could account for those personality traits.

Did you use the timing of her life events to rectify? Or are you just basing it off of things like parents' and siblings' personalities?

Timing of events, with progressions as well as transits, is the only truly reliable rectification tool.

I based off of - where she spends the most of her energies, where her luck comes from, where her talents lies, how her ego is and how she affects her friendship groups, the types of careers she has had and the patterns of her career in her lifespan, how she gets along with my father deductively, her monetary outlook and circumstance - so you can see. Its a very educated casting, but it is by no means professional or textbook.

I am not sure I agree with that, because we need to always leave room for innovation, and others who come up with new ways of doing things. Every classical astrologer has their own innovated techniques, which they pass down in what we now call classical text. Its only logical this new generation will use the tools to come up with their own methodologies as well.

But we are digressing here.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Is being suspicious of people in general normal for your mom? Or is this the first time she's ever seriously believed someone was trying to do her harm, without actually seeing them do it?

How's her mental functioning in general? Is she very sharp, logical, and rational? Or not? If not, is that how she's always been, or is that a recent development?

This is the first time she suspected anyone, and her intuition turned out to be accurate. She's more naive and frivolous than suspicious or intense, which made her a vulnerable target. Realistically, anyone else with more realism would have questioned such an acquaintanceship.

She's actually very sharp, logical and rational, despite being in her sixties. There is no dementia.

The eighth, fourth, and twelfth houses are also the houses of hereditary issues. What do you know of your family history (mom's)? Any neurological diseases, autoimmune conditions, or dementia or Alzheimer's? It's quite possible she had a hereditary disease kicking in around that time.

There is no hereditary neurological diseases in my mother's side of the family. Her father passed away from Cancer, and her mother from diabetes related complications. Her mother, my grandmother, was mentally sharp and conscious until her very last moment.

Do you know specifically what the poison is? If so, you could research what symptoms someone would have if they had been poisoned with it. Your mom's symptoms might not match.

Has your mom seen a doctor for her symptoms? Vertigo and itchy rashes sound like a nerve problem. If your mom is at all forgetful, she could have misplaced the ant poison and firmly believe she didn't.

I actually did a lot of work on the practical realm the first time around.

I know the chemical is close to something very harmful, but I do not know exactly what it is.

I took her to see three medical channels - traditional, home hair test, and alternative. The traditional route came up negative. You have to realize Western medicine is very limited. It only treats symptoms and medicates, and never the root cause. Doctors follow a consensus generated system, they are neither allowed or have time for any in depth deduction.

The home hair test came up negative too, so it's not any heavy metals I suspected.

The only thing that came up positive was the alternative channel. She was diagnosed with Hashimotos's, a form of thyroid disorder. However, she has had thyroid issues for more than a decade now, and was on medication. Hashimotos is simply a more intense form. The way the thyroid works is that after contact with a harmful substance, it loses iodine. This causes extreme lethargy.

Obviously a harmful substance will affect other areas in the body too, as everyone's physiology is different. The effect of which just remains to be seen. Thyroid is usually one of the faster reacting areas in the body.

The diagnoses and sequence of events proved she came in contact with a harmful substance.

For that matter, you say your mom's claimed to have seen the poison in her food, her drinking water, and her car. Does your dad eat the same food? Drink the same water? Ride in the same car? Has he had any of those symptoms?

My father is generally robust and non-reactive to external chemicals. My mother is the sensitive one that reacts immediately to everything (Virgo Ascendant). And due to everyone's physiology being different, my father may be impact latently and building up in his organs, but it just hasn't manifested yet.

My father saw the white substance in my mother's car and the water filters as well. But he doesn't believe in vandalism or anything supernatural, so he's just block it out and ignoring it.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Why would J want to poison your mother? (Think: what would be J's motive?) Sometimes younger people befriend older women in the hope of some financial gain.

When a crime is suspected, think of J's opportunities: how could she have gotten into Mom's car and into her clothes?

There's a lot more behind this that I can't share on a public forum.

One, the end motive has to do with my father's work, which attracts hidden enemies. My mother was just the weakest link in, as she is frivolous and unsuspecting.

Two, the first Psychic told me other things about the motive which is really, really far out...he spoke about reincarnation and things that happened hundreds of years ago in my father's lineage. Someone did something bad, and karmic energy is happening in this generation through J's attack on my family. It was things that my rational mind can't wrap around. And isn't practical enough for me to be able to do anything about, so I just ignored it.

I've analyzed all logical opportunities, including past events at the house. No one could have gotten in the house without being captured by video.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Having said that, you might set this up as a horary question. William Lilly, the great 17th century horary astrologer, believed in witchcraft, as did many of his countrymen.

Here is the horary chart I did on 11/20/18. A member PMed me and got in touch with someone very experienced who analyzed the horary chart. The interpretation is below, I took out one sentence which was unnecessarily ominous.

Any other details you see will be much appreciated.

Interpretation:

“OK, here it is: yes, there is a problem. The mother is Jupiter, and her friend is Saturn, the radical 8th house ruler (11th from the 10th), which harms Jupiter. Did her mother come in contact with a harmful substance? Yes, she did. Mars, ruling the (turned) 8th house (where the poisons are) has just separated from Jupiter, and it is in mom's 12th house, secretly undermining her.”

“And since the Moon is applying to Mars, it will happen again, if she doesn't take drastic measures and cut this person out of her life. The 'friend' and Mars are in a mutual reception (Saturn in the exaltation of Mars, Mars in the Face of Saturn) so there is a connection.”

“The other connection is by aspect: Mars is in-between Jupiter and Saturn.”

“The next contact would be through her mother's food, because Mars is applying to Venus by antiscion, so it would be added secretly (of course).”

Last edited:

waybread

There's a lot more behind this that I can't share on a public forum.

One, the end motive has to do with my father's work, which attracts hidden enemies. My mother was just the weakest link in, as she is frivolous and unsuspecting.

Two, the first Psychic told me other things about the motive which is really, really far out...he spoke about reincarnation and things that happened hundreds of years ago in my father's lineage. Someone did something bad, and karmic energy is happening in this generation through J's attack on my family. It was things that my rational mind can't wrap around. And isn't practical enough for me to be able to do anything about, so I just ignored it.

I've analyzed all logical opportunities, including past events at the house. No one could have gotten in the house without being captured by video.

Could we go back to common sense, please?

You have no way of verifying a psychic's comments on past lives. I think it is wise to ignore it.

I agree no one could have gotten into your mother's house and sprinkled powder on her clothes. Could Mom's problem be psychosomatic, or might itchy white powder be caused by something else, like laundry detergent?

You say she's cut off communication with J.

Last edited:

waybread

Here is my interpretation of the horary chart. I am not the expert that the person whom you communicated is, but for what it's worth, my interpretation differs from hers.

The mother is symbolized by the 10th house, ruled by Jupiter. Since you're the querent, not her, we look at the 10th as though it were the first house, and count houses from there. For black magic, we look at her turned 12th and 8th houses, not the radix chart's houses.

Jupiter is in the turned 8th house, but otherwise robust in its domicile, terms, and triplicity. Some would see Jupiter as combust, but others would not count it, out-of-sign.

I am looking at the friend as a 12th house matter rather than an 11th house matter, because we're looking for "secret enemies" and what Lilly called witchcraft, which are 12th house matters. Regardless, both turned houses (11th and 12th) are ruled by Saturn.

Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book, says poisons are ruled by the 12th house and Mars (Modernly by Neptune.) Mars is in its own triplicity and sect, but is otherwise not a strong player.

The Venus-Mars antiscion has already occurred, so if someone were poisoning Mom through her food recently, I think you'd know about it. Food has many different rulers, depending upon which one it is. Foods in general are ruled by the moon, not Venus.

The turned 12th house (radix 9th house,) is secondarily ruled by Mars. Mars has moved past its square with Jupiter. If a secret enemy tried to harm Mom in the recent past, that situation seems to be dissipating. Saturn does not aspect Jupiter.

Mars is exalted in Capricorn, Saturn's sign-- but here we are dealing with the "frienemy" with both planets. Not with this other woman and Mom.

I fail to see the significance of Jupiter "between" Mars and Saturn, because Mars at 4 degrees is beyond Jupiter at 2 degrees, has moved past the square, and its next aspect is from the moon. This is not a case of besiegement.

I could go on like this, but bottom-line? Mom in the turned 8th house is looking stressed as Jupiter, but she still has a lot of resilience. We don't see the ruler of the turned 12th (or 11th) in Mom's turned 8th or 12th house, which is to the good.

However, Jupiter's house is ruled by Mars, which is a malefic; and Mars is in the turned 12th house. Mars does rule poison; and modernly, Neptune does so. Saturn the sign ruler is malefic.

I would conclude that a secret enemy (perhaps passing herself off as a friend) has been trying to harm Mom , who is no doubt highly stressed; but I wouldn't see this person prevailing; and not through black magic.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
It's also worth considering that for people with Hashimoto's disease, certain ordinary foods may be poison. Some sources say to eliminate all foods from the nightshade family--potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers--because their alkaloids can't be tolerated with Hashimoto's, and exacerbate the condition. Gluten intolerance is also part of the picture, typically. And guess what some symptoms of gluten intolerance are? Exhaustion and chronic urticaria, aka an itchy rash.

I personally know someone who has Hashimoto's and has chosen to treat it with the autoimmune paleo diet--basically, eating nothing but vegetables (minus nightshades) and meat, especially organ meats. She's doing very well on it. When you said your mother felt better with a dietary cleanse, I thought it might be an autoimmune condition, or something along those lines, something that would get better from eliminating certain foods.

Hashimoto's is believed to have a genetic element, too, although that doesn't necessarily mean someone in the family has had it before. Rather, that there were precursors to it in previous generations, which wouldn't necessarily have been identified, and now the full blown disease shows up in one individual seemingly out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This is just plain bull. Reincarnation doesn't work that way. You are not responsible for the actions of somebody else's body, several lives ago. You may not even have been incarnated here, and could just as well been in the orient. This is the kind of fake stuff that people use to try to control others.

How do you know how karma works, how else does karmic retribution present itself? What are your credentials to call bs on something? It’s very annoying tbh.

Also, let’s not use this thread to get into a discussion about karma because she is very worried about her Mum and Waybread and Osamenor are doing a great job in not steering it of course.

The jist of the story is about her mother’s health and that the horary indicates poisoning has occurred. Your views on karma do not help.

Osamenor

Staff member
Whoa... everyone in this thread has been calling bs on something, one way or another, if not in those words. Samantha Bean just said it more bluntly.

The wording could be politer, but I agree with the gist: once we get into the spiritual realm (keep in mind which subforum we're in!) things are murky at best. Autoimmune diseases are so poorly understood, even by science, that they might as well be witchcraft or bad karma. (I'm not saying an autoimmune disease is witchcraft or bad karma, just that when we're in that territory, one of those explanations feels as logical as another.) I expect the astrological significators would be the same for both--autoimmune disease is a modern phenomenon, which wouldn't have been known a few centuries back, but it's similarly mysterious, and would probably be understood similarly to black magic by Culpepper and his contemporaries.

In reality, every family line has people in it who did something bad. Considering that your number of direct ancestors doubles every generation you go back, it doesn't take that long to be related to everyone from your section of the world. That everyone includes saints and murderers and mad bloodthirsty nobles and poor struggling peasants.... basically, everyone who could have done anything. If you believe in reincarnation, that changes the ancestor story to a story that maybe you yourself played a part in--but either way, if we're talking about karma being handed down, we've all got every possible kind of karma handed down to us. In short, anything could happen to anyone, and it does.

Now, if the psychic is telling you these things in a "I have all the answers, pay me your life savings to lift the curse" sort of way, then I'd say they're taking advantage. I'd also say it's a lot of hocus pocus nonsense... and I believe in magic. I just don't believe that every suggestion of witchcraft really is intentional malefic witchcraft.