did indeed metaphysical things happen?

danai

Hello everyone! So, here is a question...Since, i have many personal planets in 12th house, last 3 years pluto conjunct IC and uranus in 7th and my life had been upside down, my question is:

Did metaphysical things indeed happen to me?

or..was it just me myself and i losing control in order to discover me as a whole? Was it on my mind?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_natalinmnm.31847.18206.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_natalinmnm.31847.18206.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

rafaella

Hello everyone! So, here is a question...Since, i have many personal planets in 12th house, last 3 years pluto conjunct IC and uranus in 7th and my life had been upside down, my question is:

Did metaphysical things indeed happen to me?

or..was it just me myself and i losing control in order to discover me as a whole? Was it on my mind?

You might want to read this: 'the art of not asking foolish questions' http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_questions.html and what kind of questions are appropriate for horary, mere curiosity is not for horary, maybe go talk to a psychic about your psychic experiences.

But, looking at the chart, with Neptune on MC, it indeed are delusions...all in your mind.

Last edited:

danai

i've read the biggest part of your article..how about reading this
http://www.leaderscode.com/news/the-art-of-respecting-others-opinions/? What do you think? Also, neptune in 10th are you sure shows only delusions, maybe sth else too? I think it's too poor to judge sth because of oh! Neptune is in 10th,delusions! Have you studied the chart?

Anyway, that's my truth..it doesn't need to be yours too! It has been like discovering God exists/or sth whatever nature/universe i don't know and it doesn't matter and one thing happening after another and they were linked! It has been like living a fairytale with very down and up phases, liberating and very difficult times..i really don t know..i know it sounds crazy, but i feel like nature/fate contributed to what happened to me..i can t express it better, but what do you think..you believe in astrology..since astrology (which let s say is sth metaphysical, that s how we most name it) exists, so fate exists, don t you think there is sth like God/nature whatever which put us in this world, not just us people everything and gave a fate to each one of us? Everything is relevant, i know, it s how we see it, because we need to give an explanation to things to feel safe..i really don t know...i felt for the 1st time in my life that fate exists cause that s how i interpreted things which happened to me...i will post my natal chart with transits, if you want to take a look! At the end whatever it may be, i will never know and it s ok, i should and i need to carry on with my life and leave it behind as an experience..i don t know if you understood anything from the above..

Last edited:

rafaella

i've read the biggest part of your article..how about reading this
http://www.leaderscode.com/news/the-art-of-respecting-others-opinions/? What do you think?

What I think is not the issue, horary rules were not made by me, but are there to protect the integrity of this art form. Horary is an ancient scientific technique, and yes I call it science, its not some frivolous tool to use whenever a question comes to your mind.

Also, neptune in 10th are you sure shows only delusions, maybe sth else too? I think it's too poor to judge sth because of oh! Neptune is in 10th,delusions! Have you studied the chart?
my question is have you studied the chart? Perhaps you should learn what Neptune means in horary. This is not a free reading forum, you have been here long enough, you should start reading your own charts! We require querents to give a basic interpretation of their own charts.

Anyway, that's my truth..it doesn't need to be yours too! It has been like discovering God exists/or sth whatever nature/universe i don't know and it doesn't matter and one thing happening after another and they were linked! It has been like living a fairytale with very down and up phases, liberating and very difficult times..i really don t know..i know it sounds crazy, but i feel like nature/fate contributed to what happened to me..i can t express it better, but what do you think..you believe in astrology..since astrology (which let s say is sth metaphysical, that s how we most name it) exists, so fate exists, don t you think there is sth like God/nature whatever which put us in this world, not just us people everything and gave a fate to each one of us? Everything is relevant, i know, it s how we see it, because we need to give an explanation to things to feel safe..i really don t know...i felt for the 1st time in my life that fate exists cause that s how i interpreted things which happened to me...i will post my natal chart with transits, if you want to take a look! At the end whatever it may be, i will never know and it s ok, i should and i need to carry on with my life and leave it behind as an experience..i don t know if you understood anything from the above..
Perhaps you should post your chart in the natal forum and ask them to help you. You can post it here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81

And don't view my post as attack against you, as it wasn't, it was merely explaining to you and others on here, that certain things are not for horary, but perhaps best studied with use of your natal chart. And this is the reason no one responded to your chart interpretation request.

Last edited:

danai

ok rafaella i may was a little defensive! But it s because i can t believe some things may exist and happened. i started believing in God..and through this i started believing in me more...it s because i ve always been so sure about myself and i am a little unsure now..they changed me! Made me from childish to the other side too serious,which is not balanced i decided, but it has been didactic, as everything and i believe due to metaphysical things, help from God...i m posting my natal chart too! Thanks for your reply!