Should I Give Up on This Relationship?

Anahita

Today at 13:46 [UT+0] »
My spouse is becoming increasingly difficult to live with - depression, joblessness, anger management issues, and financial problems are taking their toll.

I have been asking myself if I really want to spend the rest of my life walking on eggshells and working 2 jobs just to scrape by and deal with him. Increasingly, the answer is no, but after 24+ years together I feel torn about giving up.

I've attached a chart that I hope might give some insight. What do you see? Is this going anywhere better or am I just in for more of the same?

If I'm doing something wrong with the charts, let me know.

Attachments

• astro18679.jpg
    astro18679.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 23

Vista

Today at 13:46 [UT+0] »
My spouse is becoming increasingly difficult to live with - depression, joblessness, anger management issues, and financial problems are taking their toll.

I have been asking myself if I really want to spend the rest of my life walking on eggshells and working 2 jobs just to scrape by and deal with him. Increasingly, the answer is no, but after 24+ years together I feel torn about giving up.

I've attached a chart that I hope might give some insight. What do you see? Is this going anywhere better or am I just in for more of the same?

If I'm doing something wrong with the charts, let me know.
It might be better to post both charts separately with transits and progression. You also might want to include a composite chart. I guess the question becomes are you willing to pay spousal support to your husband since you are the one working? My friend had to when she divorced her husband. I am afraid it goes both ways....

Anahita

Hello

Thanks so much for your reply. I did post two progressed natals, and I'll try to figure out the composite. If you can tell me what these look like in the meantime, I'd really appreciate it.

He threatens suicide if we break up, but Taurus tends to like being melodramatic, so I don't know how seriously to take that. I would do what I could as far as support goes.

Attachments

• aprog.jpg
    aprog.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 21
  • mprog.jpg
    mprog.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 18