a proper hello

aunty poppy

well, er-hem, excuse me,:sick: i dont think i done it right before as no-one has said hello or welcome or wants to talk about chiron, pluto whatever that's ok, i'm not offended, i have rather thick skin for a cancer rising, but i think that comes with age too - and a saggitarius sun conjunct south node. but anyway, i am delighted to have found this site and hope in time to get to know many of you astrologically :devil: haha i have mars uranus and pluto in virgo square my sun and trine jupiter.:biggrin:

EhTeam

Welcome to the Forum!
Don't feel left out if no one commented on it, no one commented on mine either.
I try to comment on all of the 'Welcome to the site' threads, but your first wasn't much of an introduction, so I thought maybe it was just a post in the wrong section.

Enjoy your time here, there are a lot of smart knowledgeable folks.

dhundhun

Welcome Aunti Poppy!!!

I am likewise comfused about your intro para. If you wanted to let us know details, posting chart could have better expressed in totality.

Please enjoy forum.

aunty poppy

it was my inadequacy in introductions; i kind of just jumped straight in, thought i'd want to talk about pluto, chiron and south node - first! but have since looked around and found lots of interesting threads...i've only used e-mails before.

i shall work out how to make my chart come along with me, or how to add it.

i am also looking for a time twin, something i have wondered about for many years, is there anywhere on here for that?

is there a resourse of 'live' horoscopres we can look at and then ask people questions? or is that rude?

if i had a smiley i'd consider adding one but it's probably best with no choice!

hazelrah

Hello Aunty Poppy and Zeeastro ! I don't usually reply to introduction threads because I'm among the less knowlegable members and don't feel qualified to represent the forum. In the interest of friendliness however, I'd like to welcome the two of you. I don't know "where you are" in your studies, but I can assure you that you will learn alot here. There are MANY gifted astrologers on the forum who have been helpful to me in my own studies. I hope that you will have similar experiences. Try to understand though, that these folks must be very busy and may not have time to answer each and every thread. Please don't take that as a lack of interest in you personally. I'm sure that most here enjoy welcoming new members, and look forward to exchanging info with you. Meanwhile, dive into the boards! I know you'll find your way around soon and I look forward to seeing your posts!

zeeastro

Hello everyone !I would like to thank hazeral and everyone who gave time to welcome us.I noticed aunt poppy is also a new member. I send my greetings to you AP. I've some questions -very simple ones. I'm interested in transit calculations, how accurate should the birth time be? And what is the simplest way of calculating a transit? FINALLY, can you tell me when to change my board ? STILL POSTING ON MY INTRO BOARD. Easy to spot a stranger .

zeeastro

Hello everyone !I would like to thank hazeral and everyone who gave time to welcome us.I noticed aunt poppy is also a new member. I send my greetings to you AP. I've some questions -very simple ones. I'm interested in transit calculations, how accurate should the birth time be? And what is the simplest way of calculating a transit? FINALLY, can you tell me when to change my board ? STILL POSTING ON MY INTRO BOARD. Easy to spot a stranger .

hazelrah

Hi again Zee. The beginners' board would be a good place to ask your transit question. You could also search "calculating transits". It may be that someone has had the same question as you at some point and gotten it answered on an existing thread. Good luck!

aunty poppy

in fact zeeastro - i have just discovered there is this chat room. to be fair i decovered it a few days ago but it seemed weird like a bus station, and no-one seemed keen to get into things - as i suppose they were all waiting for someone; but now i have found this age old thread where others felt abit odd about bus station chat too; so if you like perhaps we could meet in there at 10pm GMT say ??

zeeastro

HI aunty poppy ! I hope I haven't created any chaos by jumping in. You know what i like about U? Your outgoing -while keepig it simple- style. Am l RIGHT? I've no idea about the location you discribed but i 'm logged in right now as a sign of saying " i'll be very glad."

aunty poppy

the lets chat button is at the top of this page right at the top in dark blue....i'm not sure you are still logged in, but i'l keep popping into the chat room when i'm on and hopefully we can meet up! it was sweet what you said; i have a sag sun and a cancer asc. and i'm sure it's my way at not bursting at the seams or diving into a rocky coastline