Mars in the Fourth House, Deep Anger

cindystubbs

I read according to Lilly I think it was, the 4th is not a bad placement for Mars at all, in fact it is good. I can't find the source of this statement.
Gryphon Astrology blog says that each house represents 3 things, and there is some writings about what 1-10 degrees mean, etc. For instance, one part of the 4th house refers to "land" and one part "the father"
I had a very angry father myself and I think it's what it means for my Mars 4th house.
(Also, my hubby had an evil father represented by Pluto in his 4th)

Squapius

Banned
Hi ArianMaveric! This is an excellent thread. It´s very suited for me.

You said something that made me discover something about this placement.

With mars in fourth house it´s like you have the people you live with living in your stomack.
I think that the natives with this placement have an hyperactive subconscious mind. or find yourself pushed to work out the roots of your energy.
Now I understand why I am so crazy and I suffer so much with space invasion and lack of silence in my home because all the time I am enterprising a deep emotional work in my unprotected unconscience. The emotions are at sight, it´s like there is an open wound. It´s like the delicate equilibrium and protected fleshes of inner psychological process, emotions and mind/emotion thought processing were wore over the skin. The zodiacal house that is most under the ground, is the one where doing things like conscious mind activity and conscious manipulation should never be done! Doing that it´s like saying "Let´s mess with your autonomous brain and instincts". Because if your core energy (mars) locates in this watery and natural place then you are playing with and disturbing your most animalistic processes continuously. Do you know the danger that a person it´s exposed to with this alterations? It´s dangerous and deranging. People gets crazy when they overstress or get out of harmony the parts of psyche that are like a nice gut moved by a biological ancestral rythm. With the ancestral gut I was talking about the bodily parts and systems in which thoughts and emotions are calmly and wisely digested in thesubconscious.

Now I know why I get messed up and get angry with my family! Because they don´t get that they must give me privacy, serenity and silent moments.

With mars in fourth it´s like you are very conscious in a place very deep.
I wonder if mars in 4th house natives have overpowerful nervous systems and too much sensorial sensitivity in general. Maybe it means that I don´t give a break and let rest a little bit my subonscious mind and emotions.
People with mars in fourth are continuously in touch and working with their formative emotional and psychological core. They get upset and intrigued by that a lot.
I think that we should look the fourth house finding it´s equivalent in body anatomy. The anatomical part correspondent to fourth house is the one receiving the impact of bearing the martian energy in the inside and being overly active almost to a painful level or maybe, as mars in fourth is an accidental detriment, a weakness in that body part.

It also could be that your energy and starting point could be set only after harmonious, unconflictive and orderly home life.
I don´t know why I feel totally unable to act, concentrate and live my life as I want when my family does things that interrupt my concentration, that distract me, that tresspasses my rights or disturb my tranquility. It´s like if the place in where I live was my mind and the house of my thoughts, it´s like I made from the physical house my mental space that I use to think. I think that it´s the mars that makes our thinking instrument (if for thinking, let´s imagine, we used an unstrument) too big and too brought to consciousness for fitting in only one room. It´s like a power and a weakness at the same time. It makes people frail and vulnerable. So, mars in fourth people are very vulnerable. Because they are living and being conscious in a psychic place that people should give rest and let it follow their own course. And it´s not only the mental aspect, but the emotional aspect too.
Then this people should have a very beautiful, respected and secure personal space, in whicj they can meditate, think, make thought processing, work out their bodies, and be in peace. At least that´s what I need.
They need a physical space to rest and to be theirselves.

I blend more the psychological and mental side because my mercury from the 6th house makes a sextile with mars and then the psychological energy is in touch with the martian energy.

Squapius

Banned
That´s exactly what I´ve been thinking and making up as a theory.
MirthyQ said:
"But mars is also initiative and raw energy - the soldier in our birth charts waiting to carry out orders with force if needed - the 4th represents the kundalini energy at the base of the spine and mars there means a developed soul who is learning about this. Or an undeveloped soul who will learn about strife outwardly in there homes/within themselves."

The frailty I was talking about is there. The person is weak at some level, and at the root chakra aswell because when you get airy, disconnected with the physical and ungrounded then we talk about a weakly developed root chakra.

jeanbean

I am also an Enneagram Type 4 and have mars conjunct Neptune both in capricorn in the 4th house. I had a very disharmonious home. I wanted stability and control (capricorn) and fantasized of a different home life often (neptune). Anger (mars) in regards to home life is very true for me. I especially agree with what you said that often times one is unaware of the anger and one is unaware of ingrained modes of behavior from childhood that drive the choices and behavior of adult life. In the sense, I do agree that it should be considered as unconscious emotions or maybe rather repressed emotions. Eventually though they will resurface and people with mars in 4th house will have to confront them.

Claire19

I suppose I can post my natal chart, but as I mentioned earlier, I don't want to make this thread entirely about me. But yes, I have a well-aspected Mars; it forms a series of sextile aspects with my tight Sun-Venus-Mercury conjunction. Mars receives two quincunx aspects, however, and it is the apex of a yod.

I have a registered birth time, but it produced a chart with an Ascendant that was on the cusp of Pisces and Aries, so I had it rectified.

Arian Maverick
Natal charts are as unique as the person is, and discussing a general Mars in the 4th house is rather futile. If you want to have personal issues addressed you must post a chart, do it anonymously if you wish.

Claire19

thank you chirongirl',this makes sense to me
I have mars and saturn in the fourth house,which i usually cringe when i think of it~ also in cancer yikes~i often felt out of place in my family when i was young
Mars and Saturn in the 4th can be difficult but without your chart and especially your Moon placement we cant really say why you felt alienated rom your family. The 4th house really shows our hereditary traits, our mother image and deals with our later life conditions, after middle age and our final resting place. Whereas the 1st and 3rd houses are more the younger years.

Claire19

thanks for the link caro. I will look into this.

I dont think the chart is altogether about oneself. It can be others, and quite often is, who will demonstrate the traits. Hence my reference to my mother in regards to 4 house mars and deep anger. My mars is part of an opposition. So which side do I deal with?
Again we must see the whole chart.

JUPITERASC

07-09-2010, 10:50 PM
I suppose I can post my natal chart, but as I mentioned earlier, I don't want to make this thread entirely about me. But yes, I have a well-aspected Mars; it forms a series of sextile aspects with my tight Sun-Venus-Mercury conjunction. Mars receives two quincunx aspects, however, and it is the apex of a yod.

I have a registered birth time, but it produced a chart with an Ascendant that was on the cusp of Pisces and Aries, so I had it rectified. Arian Maverick
Natal charts are as unique as the person is, and discussing a general Mars in the 4th house is rather futile. If you want to have personal issues addressed you must post a chart, do it anonymously if you wish.
Claire19, if you check you'll find that Arian Maverick posted that comment two years ago on 07-09-2010, 10:50 PM

BUT did recently posted the following comment on another thread explaining that :smile:
Hello, everyone! :happy:
I feel somewhat guilty for popping in here at random intervals to ask a horary question without participating more deeply in other forum discussions, but many areas of my life have been progressing full-speed ahead, so my astrological studies have become a lesser priority. Nevertheless, I still utilize astrology; I think I always will. I have the members of this forum to thank for that. Arian Maverick

Last edited:

KKeating12

I have Mars in Leo in the 4th and this post kind of shocked me at first. I had a really good home life growing up, with alot of creative energy and a big family. Though in my teens and 20's, some things could trigger quite a temper, I really thought that as a grown woman I had a mature self-control. (opp Sat/Mars) About 7 years ago I read A Course in Miracles (I was in my early 40's) and about 200 pages into it I had this epiphany of how much anger was at the very core of me. It really stunned me. I never thought of myself as an angry person and all of a sudden I could see it and I could feel it--these ever present sub-notes just beneath consciousness. That was quite an awakening. This really resonates.

Hanzzo

Hello, I have Mars, Saturn in 4th house and pluto in the cusp of the 4th. (all in scorpio, and Saturn squaring sun)

one thing i can tell you, its a hell of a ride.

Anger towards familly members.... check.

I Agree with PensiveGemini with all he said.

I experienced intermitent battles with both of my parents (still do),

Experiencing some major one now. perhaps because my Saturn return its happening now.

Deep anger, and nervousism allways been here aswell, it started to gave me panic attacks since 2 years ago.
One thing we can all relate with this placement, since i read all your posts is that one of the parent will be constantly in anger aswell, and we kinda catch that behaviour, and even if at our early age we dont realize that we got anger sooner or later it will come, because we had been programmed by one of the parent to be like that (Father or Mother).

i Had a twin brother who born with just one hour before me. and he got mars in 5th house, and i realized that he didnt experienced chilldhood the way i did. Real ****** things happened to him aswell, but i got wounded and he didnt perceived it like a bad thing.

I guess its our perception that we are discussing here, even when ****** things happen, our perception of it choose the frame of the event.

thanks

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I have Mars in Leo in the 4th and this post kind of shocked me at first. I had a really good home life growing up, with alot of creative energy and a big family. Though in my teens and 20's, some things could trigger quite a temper...
Not unusual - teens and 20's are notorious years for being a time when rebellious attitudes generally surface.

And, not all teens and 20's have a 4th house Mars!
:smile:
...I really thought that as a grown woman I had a mature self-control. (opp Sat/Mars) About 7 years ago I read A Course in Miracles (I was in my early 40's) and about 200 pages into it I had this epiphany of how much anger was at the very core of me. It really stunned me. I never thought of myself as an angry person and all of a sudden I could see it and I could feel it--these ever present sub-notes just beneath consciousness. That was quite an awakening. This really resonates.
It's too sweeping a generalization to imply that ALL people with 4th house Mars are somehow representative of 'deep anger' without even considering the sign ruler of 4th/Mars

Wellinnova

bookmark stress test

6/14/67 Omaha(Douglas) NE, 6:58 am

Can Asc,Sun Gem, Moon Vir, VenLeo,JupLeo, SatAri, UraVir,NepSco,PluVir,
Mars in 4th House (Libra) detriment

Spent infancy with both parents, but raised and closer to Dad til divorce @ 72, both worked full time, Mom worked day, Dad worked nights

Dad- his mom died in childbirth, son of minister,orphaned at 8, marine at 15, first black post office supervisor,
avid hunter , who when faced with "first black family in the neighborhood" threats, cleaned his hunting arsenal all weekend,
(cue crickets/tumbleweeds)

1st of 18 moves before age 18, (56 to date) about to move to Italy to coach

Ill mother ( former jeans corp exec, stress burnout, 30 yr church organist,
national church officeholder,spent my jr high/hs yrs hoping for disability determination that never came, college prep classes, 2nd highest SAT in class, worked 40 hrs at restaurant,
world class athlete barred from playin in HS quarterback (im black)
coach hid recruiting mail, in HS AND college, eliminating a scholarship
I knew in the 9th grade was my only hope. Got accepted as a regular student also but since i coudlnt afford HS, affordign college seemed sketchy at best.

lived in 1 bdr hotel with mom across from hs, capt of football team,
pres of chess club, mom caters desserts on nob hill, I bake and frost
bizarre penthouse/gutter dignity/shame "pretty in pink" no one can know where i live, dynamic.

Virgo Mom - home ill with anxiety, stomach issues, dalcon shield hysterectomy (settled in 98- suffered in 74) at home ill , took care of home bills, chores, yard, mom, shopping, from age 11 til 19(college)

multiple health episodes while i was away at school, married
(died on my bday 6/14/06' - 6:50 am , 8 min before my birth time)
call from nursing home, shes having trouble, I told her its OK to go
she went

married 12/30/95 - 8/20/01 wife had same birthday 6/14/75 (lib asc)
we had identical twins (7/15/00) Eureka, Ca 8:15/8:26
we almost delivered 6/14/00 - had guiness book on hold :)

Appeared in the movie outbreak (6 scenes Dr,mash worker, drove a van)

Mom disappeared with twins , (from daycare and visitation agreement) May 03, just located them Nov 11, 2010

parental distress in the meantime, I cooked, cleaned, did the childcare, nursing, bottles, no dishwasher, feeding, bathings, inlaws, grandparents,
managed pharmacy, coached football/bask/little league/, ran toy figurine business DAILY, (lifetime 2-5 hr sleeper)

2 gparents 10 miles away, sister whom we babysat for on many occasions 15 miles away, # of times helping sit the twins, ONCE

-Decorated my own wedding, picked out dresses, sewed ring pillow

[HEALTH]
asthmatic, with pulmonary eosiniphilia, (a sort of immune response overload inside my lungs, secretions thicken til I suffocate
triggers - dental infection, asthma irritant, emotional distress

coma # 1

7/18/07

7:15 pm
on the way to practice, lungs dropped to 55% pulse ox(O2), ambulance, intubated, 8 day coma, (coincided with biorythym tri-trough,
3 days past my twins birthday, broken ribs, tooth infection
after a summer of missing my single Gemini Goats daughters (6/17/03)-Lynwood,Wa 2:15pm) mem day, bday, fathers day, 4th of july, because not unlike this xmas, gparents take priority over dad,

8 days later, threw 6 TD passes (biorythym tri-peak) vs former team that never called me again after I broke one leg and the other knee in the championship game,

-2nd team All american QB at age 43, while coaching 9 - 1st TIME 1st team, all americans
(dynamic... in house treachery and blow back from telling "the king he has no clothes")

coma #2
xmas eve 12/24 , delayed xmas expected, snow, 90mph car ride to ER
passed out, woke up 12/26 ZERO pulse ox for 20 min recorded in ER, lectured upon awaking that lady before me died at 10 min juncture,
gee thanx
Dad took a break from disowning me ( to call me in hosp bed and chew me out for poor life management

-inducted into football hall of fame, but in coma in hospital cant attend dinner
inducted into toy hall of fame,

I am the master lead general, who gets taken out back, Maximus Style, family atrophy ensues

-did all the coaching (no assistants- usually 3-6), won 2 head coaches US coach of the year 04-09, within 6 yrs streamlined 6 teams to nat champ,
2009 coached 12-0 season with team that was perennially 4-6, fired after national final 4 loss, before celebratory trip to florida, really enjoyed the hot tub /palm trees on facebook (i live in Sea) in Nov :(, team folded 2 seasons later

phenomena
career elevator going up, as home implodes, almost as if the blast catapults me higher, problem is you MUST win and grow wings in a hurry, or crash BENEATH the floor, and recover alone. AND find somewhere new to live

from sucker to banished

my two paths in life are apparently, lone worker on staff (unpaid) or public enemy number 1

oh and your temporary family, in whom you care for the mom your dating who took ill ;
1)pregnant before we met but told me it was mine so drop out of school
saved her life , 6 mos along, went into she went into atoxia, discovered her months further along when she DELIVERED and 8.5 month old girl

2)spinal fusion/random gunshot widow with 4 kids, 2 his/2 hers,

3)wife w twins, 6 months gest diab, franke breech, c section, one cord wrapped I slept at the foot of the hospital bed for 6 weeks before they were born, now I cant find them, No problem receiving support invoices however

4) fibro, childcare, pets im deathly allergic to, football injuries
5) fibro lupus, chemo, pets, "not spoken to" by teenagers Im DRIVING
6) morbid obesity, knee replacement, pain med withdrawal

so I also delivered 27 yrs of round the clock, (i worked at home since 91 hernia/ achilles tendon surgery) while going to school, workin, coaching, erecting home businesses.

I have coached 49 football seasons, (Im 45) and after not being allowed
to play QB in hs, throwing 4+ Tds in the first game with every team i have ever joined, Col, JC, Col, Semi (x5),but being usurped ANNUALLY in an off the field, non conduct related, power snafu,
to giving up on football completely,
to beign INVITED toplay arena football (dream deferred, dont know if if something has been retrograde since 84' but thanks)

[hydra-tion]
creating survival modes and proficiencies exponentially in the hopes that one will sustain you, (hydra = lose a head , grow two in its place)

working 27 hr days 6am to 8am the next day,

Moon in Aries, Mars in Aries, I will never be alone in a room with either brand of woman again, for any purpose, without a camera or a witness,
even if I call the police, I get the crackdown.

created a new football system - coming new week
created a plus size magazine - 50,000 readers annually
created over 100 figurines for electric football (only source in the world)

pluto in virgo - investigative streak

I designed a Grand theft auto game adn submitted it to EA in 91, (too advanced they said)
I designed a football instructional simulator in 93, (too advanced) now 40% of teams use it. ( I was 26 then)

Brief stint of Voting machine trucks following me during heavy 2000 blogging, photos included

I helped crack Spygate, and explain to ESPN how gamefilm can be used in advance to prepare a reflexive exploits system, see them call their play
have the antidote on spreadsheet, (its why QB to BOOTH directly is illegal now :) ) I spent 2 hrs on the phone , (a received phone call, I blogged I had an answer, they called) explaining the chain of info,
QB, coach, coord, DCoord, and how it can be hijacked, since i routinely do all of them every game, and why it IS a big deal. but you cant vacate a Superbowl

so in short, Gilbert Grape, All the right moves, Crimson Tide, Gladiator, both movies,Fun w Dick N Jane,When a man loves a woman, Ransom,Any given sunday, Malcolm X and more
tell you later, we just me ;)

Im sure they warned you about Gemini's
A virgo marine Gemini must be exhausting.

REFERENCE

B* Brother Mars in Libra also, (9/26/1959) Winterhaven, CA (asc?) ARTIST!!!
M* Mom 9/8/1939 Omaha,NE Sag Asc )
D* Dad 10/15/1937 Delhi, LA

princess valhalla

I dont agree that the fourth house represents father unless perhaps Saturn or the Sun is there. It is the nurturance house and domestic sphere typical of the mother image. It is ruled by Cancer and the Moon, again the mother image.

Fourth house Mars can mean accidents at home. A lot of conflict there and perhaps fire has to be watched. It can also mean working from home and many other things.

I agree with the accidents and fire you mentioned in relation to a 4th house Mars.

My mother has 4th house Mars conjunct IC. Late one night ,both of her parents not home, a fire started in the house. My mom got her siblings out but the house burned to the ground. Also, when she was young, her and her little brother were playing underneath the house and my mom grabbed onto a live wire and was being electrocuted. Her little brother ran to get her father who had to pull her off the wire (electrocuting himself as well) because she was stuck on it. She almost died.

So yeah, 4th house Mars you do have to watch out for fires and accidents at home! My mom is still very cautious. She always tells me to blow out my candles, I might start a fire. Turn off my Christmas tree lights before I go to bed! And she worries where I live, always making sure my fire detectors are working, batteries in them. She always says don't leave the girls at home alone (I never do), a fire might start and they might not know what to do.

Cascada

I have mars in scorpio 11 degrees in my fourth house along with Pluto and Saturn- I hated my childhood and I grew up resenting my mother. I didn't really know I had anger issues until I left home for college and was taken out of my element and realized that I still carried it all with me. I'm a cancer rising and gemini sun so I consider myself a sweet person, but if someone said the wrong thing to me, hit a nerve in some way, I could snap and I would not recognize myself. I would go from 0 to a 100 in a second and rip someone to shreds with my words or aggression. I even surprised and judged myself. I've since worked on it but there's still a part of me that almost holds on to my capacity to intimidate people with it just as a protective mechanism.

I disagree that mars in the fourth house could be the childs projection of what they thought happened or felt. Mars is no joke, it really happens. When I started getting into astrology and reading and interpreting my chart, I was really amazed at how accurate the description of my fourth house placements was, mars in particular. I grew up surrounded by sex and aggression in one way or another... at some point in my childhood I began to believe I had a sexual demon following me. I was harassed by several people throughout my childhood--having pluto and saturn there definitely added to the mars energy so others might not have felt it so dramatically as I.

Wow, you have nearly the same as me. My Mars is in Scorpio, also 11 degrees (I wonder if there's something with the degree symbolism :lol:?), conjunct Mercury (also in Scorpio). Pluto is placed there also, but too far to make a conjunction with Mars. My Mars is conjunct the IC by a one degree orb. My 4th house planets (minus Mars) are square to Saturn, which is exactly conjunct the DC and domicile in Aquarius. Saturn and Mars are in parallel conjunction and are both parallel the IC. So yeah, there was a lot of troubles in my childhood/early teens.

I didn't grow up hating my mother, though. I've always adored her and been very protective of her. My Moon is conjunct Venus (which is exactly conjunct her Sun), so perhaps that influences it. It was my dad that I had troubles with. My childhood could be quite pleasant, I can't deny that, but in general it could get quite violent with my dad, especially when he was drinking. There were lots of arguments.
And I also understand what you said about sex/aggression, too. I was sexually abused at a young age, then again in my early teens. I've been harassed (sexually or otherwise) from the age of 11 til I was 15.
I've had anger issues from a tiny age, even needing anger management at some point in my childhood. I remember my mum taking me to the doctor because I seriously worried her when I got too angry. My moods would swing dramatically in seconds. I've always been the type to bottle everything up until I can't take anymore and end up exploding :lol:

Oh, also, I noticed someone saying how Mars in 4th could create accidents at home, we actually had a house fire (I was too young to remember it, though). Mars rules my 9th house, which I think fits well since we did a lot of moving around in my childhood :sideways:

Last edited:

Alitta the Archer

This is a very interesting topic.
I also have an active 4th House where Mars and Sun (both in Sagittarius) reside and conjunct each other and my IC.
I have what you could call a love/hate relationship with my father.
When I was a kid I was incredibly attached to my dad. I used to follow him around everywhere, always craving his attention and affection but as I got older we grew more and more distant.
My father's relationship with my mum went downhill when I was fifteen. They'd fight constantly and call each other names right in front of me then my dad started to cheat on my mum and things get to the point where I dreaded coming home.
I have so much pent-up anger towards my dad specially for the way he treated my mother (Mars sextile Moon). I always felt like he was the one responsible for messing up my adolescent-hood. Our relationship is still storming and it's best if we steer clear from each other's way. It's better for everyone that way.

And oh ! about the fire thing ! I almost burnt my hair twice when I was a kid. I used to like playing with candle flames so much ! can't figure out why lol.
Our kitchen almost got burnt down three times because of gas slipping out of the pipes.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't have any knowledge of Ennigrams, either.

But I do have my Mars in 3rd house retrograde (Virgo) and my Sun Sign is Aries. My Mars also opposes Midheaven (so conjunct IC).

I've experienced a lot of problems in domestic life, (all of them coincide with the online interpretations, divorce, drinking, etc.) specially and most entirelly with my father. I also have my Saturn (ruler of 7th house) in the 10th house (father?).
I am a rather a calm person (probably because of other aspects) but I can grow in a deep anger. Anger is also the only thing that seems to motivate me out of my safezone.

I feel that when I have anger I can conquer whatever I want in the world, I have power and motivation to achieve about anything. But then regrets come, and I don't feel well with myself because I feel like it isn't the best way to achieve things, but then again, after that rage burst, I feel weak/unmotivated to get things done without having anger towards something (or someone) to prove them they're wrong or something of that kind. I start that perhaps those things are meaningless.

Of course there are many other aspects which may be affecting these situations but I'm just describing what I experienced. Basicly I identify a lot with what @Ebenia and Allita have written.

"When I was a kid I was incredibly attached to my dad. I used to follow him around everywhere, always craving his attention and affection but as I got older we grew more and more distant. I always felt like he was the one responsible for messing up my adolescent-hood. Our relationship is still storming and it's best if we steer clear from each other's way. It's better for everyone that way."

I used to feel like my father was awesome back when I was younger because of his cultural knowledge and ability to do about everything, but then I realised how weak he was (on the emotional side) inside (egoistical, coward, etc), and now I just want to get away from his influence in my life because I do not wish to become like him.

I've also had an experience with fire through my mother, in which she left a candle on our caravan and somehow the caravan burnt all down. She had done it before (because she forgot to remove it) but I don't know why it happened that night. Glad we didn't sleep there though.

I don't know, I'm just sharing my experience with you as I'm new to astrology. Hopefully it will help in anything.

Last edited:

waybread

SeekingAnswers, Have you thought of working with your Mars to convert it to something more constructive? Mars rules athletes and sports, and most of us need more exercise, anyway. You, especially, with your sun in Aries need to get out and do something strenuous on a regular basis!

What do you do now for exercise?

Virgo the perfectionist can work on improving technique. The third house rules one's neighbourhood and short-distance travel. Is Virgo on the cusp of your third house? If so, it is ruled by Mercury, who rules the hands and walking. So maybe running in and around your neighbourhood, or picking up a game that requires some dexterity (like handball or racquet ball would be beneficial. If Leo is on your third house cusp, it rules the heart (think cardio workout) and the spine (maybe yoga.)

Just wondering if your Mars is opposite your sun, Saturn, or Pluto.

Incidentally, with Mercury retrograde, you tend to turn your natural aggression inward. With Mars in Virgo, you can be very hard on yourself. But this placement can help you focus on your "inner game."

lauren2x

i have mars pluto sco 4 th house not easy placement my dad almost killed me when i was a child and my dad also almost killed mom and i the one who stopped him very intense home life my early childhoodwas no easy as well too much violence was beaten up but no give up i was shooted in the leg once i was sttabed too maney times but like i say no give up but today its all relax lol :)

Jaded

Premium Member
I have Aries ruling my 4th house and Mars29degrees/scorpio/11th. My moon is in the 8th in Leo.

I do not have Mars in the 4th but with aries I think affects the home. My father was an alcoholic and very abusive, also my mother was in and out. The energy was always heavy in my home. Lots of fighting, lieing, and violence. I think it has a lot to do with were your moon is placed.

Disclaimer: I'm no where near a pro at this. Just a beginner really :smile: