I also have trouble relating to my sun/chart

ForestFairy

Just i quick reply. I don't know the answer, i am not that much into it. But will write what i notice:

- I notice your south node is in cancer, and your chiron chiron also. Cancer can be moody, emotional. Private and sensitive and caring.

- i notice planets at the descendant. We've a tendency to project that on others.

- about a yoyo it's all or nothing. That's not bad. As you grow older you'll move more to the characteristics of your north node. The Capricorn, which is more steady step by step working towards something. That's something you'll learn to value and do.

We 've many similarities, i have a stellum in capricorn and sun/neptune in sagittarius. And same chiron position. To me it's also (a woundedness in) about valuing yourself.

Last edited:

ardentika

Well astrology goes beyond signs only, however you don't need to relate to it. You define you.

However Sun and Venus are in 6th Virgo house close to 7th cusp. Virgo house is a hermit house.

Mercury, ruler of your Asc, is in 7th. 7th house is many times where we put stuff we have disowned somehow and need another to project it on. The ruler of 1st being there might mean your personality comes out fully when you are with close friends or partners. If that's not the case then you might let them take away your personality and they would adopt it.

Your moon is in 11th which is an open public house. However it's in the sígn of taurus and 12th cusp is taurus so it prolly plays big in both houses. You could prefer social media than actual physical group gatherings.

Thank the both of you for the interesting replies. I can see north node/south node Capricorn/Cancer as fitting with Capricorn stellium, I can read that as either great responsibility for slow and immense reward in the positive sense or growing up to soon vs a delayed adulthood in the negative sense.

I like to read the slower planets as a generational cohort aspect, its interesting our saturn return this year has saturn in cap conjunct pluto in capricorn activating our stellium conjunction but maybe that is for another thread.

I was glad to see I still had pisces in my chart, instead now on MC. I am not attached to other people seeing me in any one certain way. I just thought of way I might be a little like gemini, overthinking, living in ones head, having head in the clouds, not from unusual ideas or flights of fancy but over cerebral introspection, like the absent minded professor stereotype.

@Forestfairy, I had recently just written that exact thing in my journal, about needing to value myself more. interesting to hear this articulated as a wound, maybe.

I am just looking at my house placements for the first time, as I write this, along with moon in taurus, I had always liked jupiter in leo irregardless of relating to it and now look at this "Jupiter in the 3rd House people can regularly expend a lot of energy in thinking, to the point of over-thinking."

Maybe "discriminating taste" is my positive and harmonious venus aspects. "Yo-yo, all or nothing" could be (ruling the emotions) taurus in moon inertia versus busy bee gemini mars.

"You always know when to say the wrong thing" or laying into someone when angry ""You never know when to stop"? haha.

What house aspect stand out "Retrograde Mars 12th" and three Capricorn planets in the eighth house, including North Node. With Gemini Asc my eighth house is in Capricorn (because where else would it be)

Last edited:
Neptune in Capricorn inconjunct or quincunx Gemini Asc.
Pluto in Scorpio inconjunct or quincunx Gemini Asc.

I had a interesting read.https://www.plutoschild.com/books/quincunxes/#SS

Quincunx means one sign past the opposite sign, instead of being opposites the relationship is that the two signs have little in common. The relationship is not like sextile/trine, harmony/complimentary or opposition, meaning difficult or challenging, it is more like blend of both.

Gemini's quincunx signs are Scorpio/Capricorn and Scorpio's are Aries/Gemini

Keep in mind, Aries house is the 1st house, the ascendant. (Every Quincunx partakes of a 6th and 8th house character) My Pluto in its home is in the Sixth house. As a Gemini rising, my eighth house is in Capricorn.

Feel free to respond to my previous post. Not to get sidetracked as I do not know how to interpret this as I am not an astrologer.

Last edited: