Mars in the Fourth House, Deep Anger

Blacknight

i have mars pluto sco 4 th house not easy placement my dad almost killed me when i was a child and my dad also almost killed mom and i the one who stopped him very intense home life my early childhoodwas no easy as well too much violence was beaten up but no give up i was shooted in the leg once i was sttabed too maney times but like i say no give up but today its all relax lol :)

I have Aries ruling my 4th house and Mars29degrees/scorpio/11th. My moon is in the 8th in Leo.

I do not have Mars in the 4th but with aries I think affects the home. My father was an alcoholic and very abusive, also my mother was in and out. The energy was always heavy in my home. Lots of fighting, lieing, and violence. I think it has a lot to do with were your moon is placed.

Disclaimer: I'm no where near a pro at this. Just a beginner really :smile:
To both of you: What kind of aspects do you have to your mars & moon?

Jaded

Premium Member
To both of you: What kind of aspects do you have to your mars & moon?

Here's all mine.
My moon/Leo/8th square 29mars/Scorpio/11th!

image.jpg

astropsyche

Thank you for this blog! I am learning a lot here, from all of you. My progressed mars is conjunct my IC in Libra. Until April of 2017 the north node of the moon was there, but it has now moved into the third house. A lot of anger started arising at that time. I meditate and the raw energy of it is very combustible, very volcanic, so I think your metaphor, Arian, is accurate. I don’t know that I could manage this energy if I didn’t meditate, and even then it can explode quite surprisingly, though it is short lived. Because the anger was so great I visited with a Buddhist teacher who took me through a past-life regression to see the many trails of cause and effect that might contribute to the sense of raw energy erupting. In two life streams “I” was present at the evisceration and dismantling of my village, and in the third life stream I was a wolf cornered by a group of villagers wielding sticks. Lots of growling, chopping of teeth, anger. My teacher suggested that I lie down and that maybe the villagers would back off. Indeed, in a visualization later, that worked; however, I still could have a sense of that energy being present as raw energy wanting to come out and interact but not finding a vehicle that is suitable for its expression; I could also have a sense of its permeating and illumining everything I do with the fire of urgency—or some other way of expressing. I like it in its raw form. Incidentally, my father was in the US Army, and my home life, while peaceful in the house, was always aware of war (Pluto conjuncts my natal mars), and was moved by war or its possibility from place to place. :joyful: