Astrological diagnosis of Autism by means of natal wheel and charts

good afternoon to all of You. I'm autistic, I noticed I am able to make a diagnosis of autism by means of natal wheel chart and natal theme. I use this study. I collected the data of 20 autistics. I calculated natal themes natal wheels,... . I made a table xls document. In 1st column the names or nicknames of the 20 Aspperger or Autistics. In the following 12 columns on top the name and number of each one of the twelve houses of the sky of the natal wheels. What did I put in the cases in the table xls? I put for each single autistic person the name of the planet(s) found in each house of the Birth sky.
What did I find? I found ... a surprise.
Telepathy or intuition, I'm Myers Briggs INTJ profile, I'm IQ 150, autistic telepathic.
I've got moon in pisces against mars in virgo (= total warrior) and netpune in scorpio squared to mercury in leo ( telepathy, paranoia). I am born on 20 Aug 1959 in Milan Italy at 10.00 AM.
So what's the findings?
There are more or less 10 planets plus noplanet, there are these planets: sun moon Venus mercure mars jupiter saturn uranus neptune pluto noplanet; there are 12 houses: each house has a meaning. Natal Charts with most planets in left upper part are autistic, since upper part is away from warm cuddle of mother and left part of the sky is away from friendship and friends. Most autistics have between 1 and ten "marker" combinations or patterns due to combined planets and houses. The possible combinations are 11x12= 132, the autism marker combinations are only 22. If You've got more than 5 marker combinations You are probably autistic. The marker combinations are
neptune 1st house, upper reality invisible to Others
jupiter 1st house huge limitations in life development
jupiter in 2nd rich, with barriers
neptune 3rd house no brotherhood
moon 4rth looks for cuddles desperately, lack of oxytocin, lack of mother
saturn 4rth (important marker) no parents , isolated, sad, rationalist, great fatigue, tiredness
pluto 4rth outsider Genius black sheep
jupiter 5fth stalker, heavy in talks, with barriers
moon in fifth sensitive, romantic, blood of broken love
uranus in 5th new topics, quick, devoted to today
neptune in 6th art, creative, neurosis, sufferings
uranus in 6th dynamic, hand skills, today, war against bosses
moon in 7th looks for cuddling help / oxytocyn, neurosis, broken love
no planet in 8th ( death house>) , no emotional resilience no political leader, refuses society

uranus in 9th researcher, unusual, brain of stone,
mercure in Xth (important marker) detached from family, high IQ (like me) indipendent
sun in tenth house means in the natal wheel chart : indipendent no tradition, no bondage no bonds, isolation
mercure in XI: (very important marker of autism) : rational balance, highest IQ, no love
sun in XIth house: balance. loss of friends
it's also a frequent marker of autism. Marker of autism means detected at least 3 times in 20 autistic cases, very high marker means detected at least four times in 20 autistic peolpe's natal themes.

moon in XI: trouble of mind, no friends
mars in XI as I have: total warrior, indipendent, projects as battles, the "Patton of mind"
pluto in XI as I have: secret ego, Genius, psychic troubles, outsider
sun in XII: high marker, very frequent in autism: means in natal wheel chart: outsider, lonely, original, introverted
jupiter XII: means: lonely, sad in the eyes of others, misantrpopic, refusal of life
mars in XII: atheistic, war against highest ideals, anarchist, destroyer
mercury in XII IQ, but highest ideals, irony, humour, ousider, detached, not diplomatic. (!) :)

so I have ten planets, 12 houses, 1 combination of "no planet" in a ceretain house, 11 planet solutions (10 planets plus no planet in a certain house)

So I have 132 possible combinations of planets and houses in my natal wheel.

Se when I'm born i know how many marker combinations I have, if I have eg 6 autism marker combinations, or 7, I'm autistic.

Stellium in all cases is marker of stress. Stellium in X XI XII is highly frequently likned to autism.

All test were repeated on about 100 autistics

More or less 40 non autistics showed planet distribution where all planets are in a round circle, one two planets for each house.

Autistics do aften have squares.

Autistics do often have stelliums

autistics have more than 5 marker combinations (planets/houses)

the marker combinations are anti-social and odd

This is the method

In checked a dyslexic, planets are opposite, in a corner , ...low down right in that part of the sky. I checked a Bipolar friend, planets are in a corner left down down part. In a schizophrenic most planets were in the upper right part.

That's it.

I dedicated this study to Professor Alan Turing the destroyer of Enygma

I see his horse , galloping in the heath, among blue heathers

nice regards!

Lorenzo Maria

Milano

In the mid of the Lands

Study performed at midnight on 31thg december 2016

Emotion has no voice

:)

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Late reply, I have mild or high-functioning autism...it's a big part of me in my life. I was diagnosed at age 4 back in 1984 (my birthdate Feb. 15 1980). On my natal chart is a Sun/Moon conjunction in Aquarius in 8th, a triple stellium: Mars, Jupiter and Saturn (with Lilith) in Virgo in 3rd opposite Mercury in Pisces in 9th. My Uranus in Scorpio in 5th and Neptune in Sagittarius in 6th, we share this in our charts and we're autistic. And no planet at all in my 12th - the very house associated with prisons, hospitals and bondage - I won't have these issues.

See: 'Effects of Extremely Low Frequencies on Human Health: Theoretical explanations, statistical evidence and possible applications' by Prof. Alberto Saco Álvarez of Vigo University

'...we found a negative correlation (-0.83) between the Solar Flux Index and autism in the first year of life. This led us to the conclusion that solar activity affects babies just after birth. The number of cases of autism correlates positively with cosmic radiation (0.9), but we are unable to
discern whether these effects are produced by way of low solar activity (which is our main hypothesis) or high levels of cosmic radiation (there is an inverse correlation between both kinds of radiation of -1). A recent study carried out with a panel of patients during sixteen years [12] shown a significant correlation between solar activity and bipolar disorders. In
addition, recent genetic research [13] reveals that bipolar disorders, autism, and schizophrenia share many genes.'

My reaction to this can be read in an article of mine at 'Aulis Books', where I suggest that these so-called ailments are actually adaptations. Prolonged periods of less solar activity lead to ice ages, during which there is less greenery, so this thins populations out all the way up the food chain. Our cells sense the fall in the level of solar activity, so our bodies adapt to the putative change of climate by changing their phenotype. A sociable person, in need of continual praise and confirmation from others, would be unable to cope with the solitude and lack of approval, so his phenotype has to change.

The level of solar activity at which the switch is flipped may vary from person to person, since some people as genotypes are naturally more at home in warmer and greener climes, and others in cooler and bleaker ones. The level of activity was not especially low at your birth, so you seem to have an inherited leaning towards bleaker and lonelier climes.

Another adaptation to such climes is hibernation, so schizophrenia may be what happens to hibernating creatures kept awake. The problem is not the disposition to fall asleep but the discrepancy between the disposition and modern demands. It is unhealthy for most of us to be kept awake at night and for some of us to be kept awake in winter. Autism may be vexing to a boss calling on employees to show team spirit but useful to a person working freelance.

Glenn Gould was able as a soloist to play in his own league: 'In order to protect his privacy Gould led a reclusive existence. For example, he conducted his most intimate relationships by phone, which enabled him to always maintain his distance.' I conduct my intimate relationships by email. And you?