Proper inscription times

vatesmithra

Hello all.
Forgive my ignorance, please, but I haven't been able to find even answers sufficient to make my own calculations anywhere else.

I need to inscribe the Spirit and Intelligence of Sol (one project) and Mars (a seperate project) into some items I have.
The symbols are from H. Agrippa's magic squares, and the associated text says that they must be inscribed in the proper metals (taken care of) at the proper times. The text is no more specific than "when ___ is fortunate"

If someone could either explain how to calculate when the bodies in question are fortunate (out to about a year, so I have time to work) or when within the next year they will be, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Olivia

You'd want them in good essential and accidental dignity and unafflicted, if possible.

For instance, Mars was just in Capricorn (good, because it's exalted there so essentially strong), but bad because it was combust (accidentally weakened) for most of its sojourn.

Sun is strong in Aries in the daytime (exaltation and triplicity), so you'd probably want to find a time either at sunrise or around noon to make it angular (ascendant or MC - MC may be the way to go depending on your talisman), hopefully in good aspect to the Moon and the benefics, and unaspected by the malefics.

Sun is also strong in Leo, especially in the daytime (rulership and triplicity). Same rules apply.

Mars holds the NIGHT triplicity of Pisces, as well as term from 19-28 Pisces, and face from 21-30 Pisces - it's in Aquarius now for a couple of months, but Pisces at night would be the next time that Mars has some oomph. Or you could wait until it goes into Aries, where it has rulership.

Given that Mars is a natural malefic, and I don't know what you're trying to accomplish I'm not so sure, but if you want it fortunated then ideally essentially strong, angular, not afflicted, and in good aspect to the Sun, Venus, and/or Jupiter would work.

It would also be an outstanding idea to look at your natal chart and make sure that nothing's clashing with that.