Depression... artistic talent

RiaHO

Is there anything in this chart indicating any kind of artistic talent? If so what do you think it can be?

I've been depressed for quite a while and I believe that it is partly because I haven't been doing what I want, but also because of the lack of support that I've encountered.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_m.73298.90322.jpg
    astro_2gw_m.73298.90322.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 32

Witchyone

Depression and artistic talent often happen in the same person. I think there are several possible reasons for that, including the one you mentioned--lack of social support for your passions. I think that another is enhanced sensitivity. You have moon in Leo in the 12th house, and it is trine Pluto and Mars, as well as Sun with a slightly wider orb. These placements are likely to make you very sensitive. Leo moon can be quite demonstrative, even dramatic, but having it in the 12th house likely makes it a more hidden or spiritual moon. If you think of the moon as the internal self, yours is in the hidden house.

You also have Venus domicile in Taurus, loosely conjunct the MC. Venus in Taurus is known for sensuality and artistic ability of the earthy sort. The MC indicates the potential career, so this seems a good sign for an arts career. Your Venus also trines Neptune and (more loosely) Jupiter, both good aspects for artists. Your placements make me think that you NEED artistic expression in your life, as well as a comfortable place to spend alone time and big doses of nature.

00circe00

So the fact that Chiron in Libra opposes your Sun pretty closely [within about 2 degrees] could relate to what you're saying ... painful self-expression, particularly with art (because it falls under Libra's domain), feeling like other people don't validate or approve of your identity, etc. Especially masculine/authority figures. Chiron is basically at the intersection of Saturn and Uranus, so it shows that you can do revolutionary things simply by being true to who you are, but many people may question your path and also try to take low blows at your ego. Chiron hitting the Sun is essentially a wounded ego ... were you ever truly allowed to be yourself when you were growing up? And what is stopping you from doing that now, if that wasn't the case? Do you excessively need external approval to be YOU, which can be an issue in and of itself with Chrion in Libra?

Just my 0.02! I hope it helps!

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope information helps take stock and remedies help,
share how true-false-insightful-prospective etc etc,
traits-talents-health-events etc etc :

jup sooner moves to scorpio aspect venus taurus 10th,
promoting artistic aptitudes, hotel managmeent, etc, year ahead;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat evenings at alter at home
;

venus own taurus 10th, charismatic leadership, growth-riches through artistic aptitudes;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

jup lord 5th for luck debilated cap 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
jup cap elevated aspect cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships;

sat 2.5yr transit own cap-jup 5th, seeking change but stuck,
negating employment opportunities;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

natal sat pisces 8th, chronic health issues, urological-feet etc,
sat lord 6th over 8th success amidst adversity;
sat lord 7th over 8th, sickness for spouse probably;

ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit acq 6th,
accident prone, job separations, pain-injury-surgery;